[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

getreal48 said: @akinahana89‌ thanks for the hard work! I've made my choice already! Boy, it was tough! (: @getreal48
I think you meant to tag @Ayame? I didn't do anything. Well... except trying to give her a hard time for giving me a hard time. Hehehe. :-\"

@annamchoi
Good luck with your interview! Fighting!!

Guest psycheros

Remember how Mi Young brought lingerie to Macau for Lawyer Min?2gaOb8D.jpg

She doesn't need any sexy underwear when it comes to Gun, as he thinks Mi Young is more than delectable in sweet pink pajamas that show off her.... slender arms? 
Though he's a typical guy who can't resist the sight of Mi Young clad in only a towel.
bHCyRPB.jpg

Interestingly, he thinks of Sera as poetry in motion, quiet tranquility and representative of his mother's warmth. There is little, if any, sexual connotation, which highlights his man-child perspective.
2aCKarS.jpg
But Sera is actually pretty cold in being able to temporarily postpone (or so she thought at the time) marital bliss with him to pursue her dreams. Does he know her as well as he thinks he does? It's very hard to imagine him sleeping with her, because they seem more like rough-housing playmates.

Guest lowieblueme

..@psycheros  I love your post above! ... maybe because of the 6 years relationship Gun instilled in his mind that Love for his opposite sex is like that.. I presumed that Sera is his first GF.. comparison is not an option, until MiYoung comes along and His notion of Falling in LOVE comes 360deg,,, maybe that's why he easily moved on from his 6 yr long relationship with Sera. It's like a saguek film, Gun is His Majesty who doesn't know the real world outside his palace until someone comes along and introduce him to something new, colorful, something Alive and real..
..and You are definitely right about that! MiYoung doesn't have to wear something sexy for Gun...just her voice makes our Gunnie pervy! =)) =)) =)) =)) 

Guest psycheros

lowieblueme said:

It's like a saguek film, Gun is His Majesty who doesn't know the real world outside his palace until someone comes along and introduce him to something new, colorful, something Alive and real..... MiYoung doesn't have to wear something sexy for Gun...just her voice makes our Gunnie pervy! 

What struck me on episode 2 was when MY said the lawyer may be a bad person but her love    feelings for him is real. That is the same between Geon and Sera too. His love for her is real except I don't think Sera loves him as much as he loves her. We saw in the later episodes where Geon supported MY with her career despite being married. He proudly introduced her to that lady at the hotel. That shows even if Sera had married him, he would still support her and won't make her quit ballet. Great loss for Sera for sure. For that, I won't vote for the proposal even though that is such a sweet proposal from Geon. There is one that caught my eye and it is as good or even better than Geon's proposal to Sera   :D
Edited: Thanks @lovelyjen for pointing out! You're right, MY has feelings for the lawyer, not love. 

Guest lowieblueme

psycheros said:

lowieblueme said:

It's like a saguek film, Gun is His Majesty who doesn't know the real world outside his palace until someone comes along and introduce him to something new, colorful, something Alive and real..... MiYoung doesn't have to wear something sexy for Gun...just her voice makes our Gunnie pervy! 

Guest TinaA1430294419

I decided to checkout Baby Faced Beauty...some things never change!  There's our heroine, rushing to the office with coffee for everyone, only in this show it's even worse!  Someone has the nerve to ask why she didn't bring any waffles!!  (WHAT????)  And so far I think the guy in this one is kind of a jerk.  Hope he gets a personality change or she ends up with another guy.

Guest lowieblueme

..sorry for Off Topic
..@TinaA  it is a good drama actually, you'll love that weird/old looking guy with JNR.. they are cute together but definitely our Snail Couple is tough to beat! JJANGs are by far the true meaning of CHemistry!!  ;):) :) 

Guest lovelyjen

sooyoungdaebak said: What struck me on episode 2 was when MY said the lawyer may be a bad person but her love for him is real. That is the same between Geon and Sera too. His love for her is real except I don't think Sera loves him as much as he loves her. We saw in the later episodes where Geon supported MY with her career despite being married. He proudly introduced her to that lady at the hotel. That shows even if Sera had married him, he would still support her and won't make her quit ballet. Great loss for Sera for sure. For that, I won't vote for the proposal even though that is such a sweet proposal from Geon. There is one that caught my eye and it is as good or even better than Geon's proposal to Sera   :D

I don't think this was written anywhere in interview articles, but one of the fans were physically there when JH was doing interviews at cafe, and according to her/him...The line in the last episode about Princess MY opening up the closed heart of Prince Lee Gun was Jang Hyuk's idea. He suggested it in the very beginning when they were starting to film, that it'd be great if they could include that line at the last episode. He already had the big framework of the drama in his mind, thought the general dynamics between MY and LG is MY changing LG's world, and wanted it to have fairy tale happy ending.

gumi said: rienn said: lowieblueme said:
..Good day @Everyone .. its Monday today! ....FTLY 2.0
...@akinahana89   Gun proposal is great but like you I still feel jealous that He is pertaining to Sera but fortunately she never get that chance!,,, our Stalking MiYoung heard it all and felt it too..

So, I'm still working on the awards, but I've realized that a lot of the categories are Gun/Mi Young related lol. The only other category (aside from the general ones like Favorite Supporting Actress, Favorite OST, etc.) that's not Gun/Mi Young related is the 'Favorite Daniel Outfit' lol. I'm starting to wonder if I should have another Daniel category?

Guest psycheros

"The confession was all sorts of wrong to me, since it has Geon asking nothing of Sera, when in a relationship, love is about balance. About being equal, having that persons support while you are supporting that person."

That confession foreshadows Gun's noble idiocy later on. If he's willing to give up this much for Sera, he would be willing to give up much more for Mi Young, or in his own words, "whatever little happiness he has left".

Also it's a lofty promise he doesn't live up to: he isn't around for Mi Young when she needs him the most.

Ayame said: So, I'm still working on the awards, but I've realized that a lot of the categories are Gun/Mi Young related lol. The only other category (aside from the general ones like Favorite Supporting Actress, Favorite OST, etc.) that's not Gun/Mi Young related is the 'Favorite Daniel Outfit' lol. I'm starting to wonder if I should have another Daniel category?

There was one quote that I love more than anything else, but it wasn't one of the nominees:

"There was a time when I desired something that couldn't be done. I would take the jacket you wore and hang it on the hook. While you were resting, I would prepare a delicious dinner. At the table we would discuss how the day was and share stories. While laying my head on top of your arm, I wanted to be a good wife who would tell you "Good Night". If we were meant for each other, it would have been nice"

If that was a nominee, I wouldn't have had any trouble in picking that one.

No matter how many times I see that scene, I cry.

There are so many precious quotes, but it's harder to choose because everything else comes second to this quote. Struck many chords within me. It conveyed simple ambition, loss, and hope all at a time of defeat and vulnerability.