[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

only1khj said: @akinahana89, It was an easy pick for me, but I love all of the nominees.  Thanks again @ayame for putting all of the FtLY awards together for us. Looking forward to voting.   Now you've got me really curious on which one you'll be voting for and why out of all the amazing quotes there, you chose that one in particular. Maybe after the awards, you can offer me some enlightenment, @only1khj? Hehehe.

It's lovely, @ayame.

Gahhh, it came down to a toss-up between two. But I think I have already made my decision too.

LOL at all the powers of the snail. Even having loved the original FTLY, it didn't change my mind about a snail.. slimy and icky. Now, they can live freely in my garden and have never been so cute. Proof that FTLY is doing good for society and our ecosystem. :P

songielove said: LOL at all the powers of the snail. Even having loved the original FTLY, it didn't change my mind about a snail.. slimy and icky. Now, they can live freely in my garden and have never been so cute. Proof that FTLY is doing good for society and our ecosystem. :P Haha. The same for me, @songielove! Even though I really love the original, I still didn't really like snails. Well, other than eating them, of course. But now, I find them strangely cute and loveable. Hahaha.

Guest lovelyjen

@ayame I think I've finally made my decision now as well. It was hard, but to me, there was one that had the most impact than the others in my opinion. It doesn't mean I love any of the other quotes any less though.

I'll give people a hint and say that it's not the one in my signature.

I've narrowed it down to three now, at least.... Haha. I keep staring at the list and contemplating.

@lovelyjen
You do know that even by eliminating one of the options with your hint... there are still nine other possibilities, right? LOL. If we guess, there's only an 11% chance we'll pick the right one. Haha. :P

Guest lovelyjen

akinahana89 said: I've narrowed it down to three now, at least.... Haha. I keep staring at the list and contemplating.

@lovelyjen
You do know that even by eliminating one of the options with your hint... there are still nine other possibilities, right? LOL. If we guess, there's only an 11% chance we'll pick the right one. Haha. :P

Guest lovelyjen

There was one quote that I love more than anything else, but it wasn't one of the nominees:

"There was a time when I desired something that couldn't be done. I would take the jacket you wore and hang it on the hook. While you were resting, I would prepare a delicious dinner. At the table we would discuss how the day was and share stories. While laying my head on top of your arm, I wanted to be a good wife who would tell you "Good Night". If we were meant for each other, it would have been nice"

If that was a nominee, I wouldn't have had any trouble in picking that one.

No matter how many times I see that scene, I cry.

Guest lowieblueme

..Good day @Everyone .. its Monday today! ....FTLY 2.0
...@akinahana89   Gun proposal is great but like you I still feel jealous that He is pertaining to Sera but fortunately she never get that chance!,,, our Stalking MiYoung heard it all and felt it too..

lowieblueme said:
..Good day @Everyone .. its Monday today! ....FTLY 2.0
...@akinahana89   Gun proposal is great but like you I still feel jealous that He is pertaining to Sera but fortunately she never get that chance!,,, our Stalking MiYoung heard it all and felt it too..

Guest lowieblueme

lovelyjen said: There was one quote that I love more than anything else, but it wasn't one of the nominees:

"There was a time when I desired something that couldn't be done. I would take the jacket you wore and hang it on the hook. While you were resting, I would prepare a delicious dinner. At the table we would discuss how the day was and share stories. While laying my head on top of your arm, I wanted to be a good wife who would tell you "Good Night". If we were meant for each other, it would have been nice"

If that was a nominee, I wouldn't have had any trouble in picking that one.

No matter how many times I see that scene, I cry.

I marathon FTLY this past weekend and I became crazy again! I miss them so freaking much! I hope they make another drama!

I love the quote from MiYoung from episode 18 when she confessed her feelings for him. It made Gun realized that he doesnt need to worry things that has not happened yet instead just to enjoy his present.