[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Mustarini BellaV said: JNR also spotted in another event yesterday. (seemed like a fanmeeting?) She looks stunning as always ◕‿◕
https://33.media.tumblr.com/932f587d6b8a180a38cbabcf2630f924/tumblr_nclkpnQZtA1qcdhomo1_500.jpghttps://31.media.tumblr.com/48eda8b28b20b620ee38b3c084d671f0/tumblr_nclkpnQZtA1qcdhomo2_500.jpg

cr as labelled

Haha. I actually thought the startled exclamation of "kkamjakyiya" or "ommaya" was very normal. They weren't terrified to the point of simply screaming. It was more of a startled, brief heart stopping, body flinching scare. When Geon got scared by Mi Young in the kitchen when she was having her "midnight snack," Geon didn't say anything - he screamed in sheer terror. LOL. Because that was the higher level of fear. But in milder cases, they exclaimed, "kkamjakyiya" or "ommaya" in the way that I say, "Oh my God!" or, as @gumi stated, "Tian-ah!" when it's just surprise, shock, or being startled. Either that, or I would say, as well, "Xia shi wo le!" (Scared me to death!) lol.

@gumi @itzibitzispider
Thanks for confirmation of the Gaeddong announcement and correction on the website! :D

I think it was etude house or innisfree that was selling the snail secretion sheet mask. I thought about trying it since the reviews were all really good, but it was pretty expensive. Plus, shipping costs to the States always makes my heart hurt. Haha.

The power of snails.... Hehehe.

Guest rintintintin

Sorry if i didn't participate on this game hahahaha! I'm super tired for our wedding function in a beach and thank God that I had dayoff today hihihi! I want to tell you this gals:
When i headed to the reception in the wedding function, I'm surprised when I asked the friend of the newly wed that "If they're fated to each other?" The newly wed, actually their age is the same as mine and I'm surprised when the friend of the newly wed told me this: "Yes they are, the guy met the girl in the train when the girl seeing the guy's envelope looking for a resume i think, then the guy showed it to the girl and the girl is confused on what he saw." "Then the 2 are in the same station and they're talking about their lives. Then after 2 years, the guy proposed to the girl if she wants to be his wife? and the girl said yes." :) I'm so touched about their story and guess what, I meet the newly wed when they go to the catering section which I served the food that i made. and I told them that "You guys are fated to each other" then the newly wed said, "Thanks, hope that you will fated you someday." HAHAHA! :P
Because of this drama, as what i post before, I know for myself what's the meaning of true love and someday you will find a perfect guy in God's will. :)

Another update. ^^ I'm still doing the Photoshop for the soompi awards... I've done 11 categories so far. About 14 categories left to do lol. Here's another preview with another category I did earlier today, the 'Favorite Quote' category. (This took a while for me to do, since I was trying to fit 10 quotes in here lol)

Old Version: http://i.imgur.com/BrzllvD.jpg

0IxeCcy.jpg

I just realized again how spoiled we were by FtLY. I am grateful.  We got a great love story with lots of sweet adorable moments in the first 10 episodes, then we had our snail couple longing for one another in episodes 12-17, done so well by the director: the spying, the villa, the arboretum, the texting conversations, the collaboration, and the press conference.  Then, this is the truly amazing thing that just leaves me in wonder, we were given 3 episodes of our snail couple together in episodes 18-20! This is unheard of in k-dramas, tw-dramas, c-dramas, and j-dramas! Even the OST is daebak!  No wonder we love FtLY so much! 

@akinahana89 Well, at least you now have more time to think about it? XD Honestly, as I was making this category in Photoshop, I was starting to wonder which quote I'm going to vote for, and I have no idea either, haha. There were actually more than 10 quotes, and I had a hard enough time narrowing it down to 10 lol.

Guest beabloom88

I just realized again how spoiled we were by FtLY. I am grateful.  We got a great love story with lots of sweet adorable moments in the first 10 episodes, then we had our snail couple longing for one another in episodes 12-17, done so well by the director: the spying, the villa, the arboretum, the texting conversations, the collaboration, and the press conference.  Then, this is the truly amazing thing that just leaves me in wonder, we were given 3 episodes of our snail couple together in episodes 18-20! This is unheard of in k-dramas, tw-dramas, c-dramas, and j-dramas! Even the OST is daebak!  No wonder we love FtLY so much! 

Agree to that @only1khj‌. That's why it will take a long time for us to get over this drama. Or i don't think we will. :x

Guest lovelyjen

akinahana89 said: Ugh, @Ayame, you are such a horrible, horrible person!
How am I supposed to vote for that category?!
Every single quote you have there is one that I love!
I already have a headache just thinking about how to narrow that down! LOL

Ugh, @Ayame, you are such a horrible, horrible person!

How am I supposed to vote for that category?!

Every single quote you have there is one that I love!

I already have a headache just thinking about how to narrow that down! LOL

Haha, same sentiments as you.. how to choose??!!

@Ayame thanks so much for the effort! Can't wait! ^^

Guest ..cLmIdUnNo..

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker here since episode 7 aired. I know, shame on me for coming out now after the show is over. Like most of you, I still can't get over FTLY and Jjang couple. T__TAnyway, I have a quick question about the DVD. Are pre-orders only until the 30th of September? And will the price go back to its list price which is $210?