[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

@gumi Thank you for the chance! I m so lucky that I was able to give JH a message! And now the finish product has come out beautiful. JH will definitely love it! ☺

HAPPY 1111

<:-P <:-P <:-P

congratulation to all of us

i miss all of u guys and uri snail's couple of course

i found this cartoon ver. of ramen kiss in tumblr

guys~~so cute isn't it?

tumblr_nbmwb1kMrw1qburhlo1_1280.png

tumblr_nbmwb1kMrw1qburhlo2_500.png

tumblr_nbmwb1kMrw1qburhlo3_1280.png

tumblr_inline_nbp7t8aXn61qatt70.gif

Cr: imanurse (tumblr)

Look at how that poor ramen noodle strand wiggled....it's too much sexy tension for a single ramen noodle strand to bear...

Oooohhh the feels!!!! OMO!!!

@gumi wow that's so awesome! many thanks to you and Korean fans in DC so we international fans could send our love and thank messages to JH :-bd  He deserves to know that tons of International fans love him, his portrayal as Lee Gun and FTLY. One more, my name is there too. yay! :D

@gumi @valsava‌

I guess you aren't the only on who rather do email, but then it would not be a snail mail event.

Snail mail includes a postman and a stamp.

There will be just 2 people seeing you address, me and your fated Fater and I have no wish to use your addresses in any other way.

You may choose any amount if information you want to tell your Fater on your card so the one receiving your card could get an anonymous card ;)

Guest psycheros

gumi said:

Remember, on Ep2, MY tells LG "Do you usually not trust people's words like that?" True that, Lee Geon was someone who couldn't really trust people's words, and we can see that from Ep11 original Gunnie. But after that Macau encounter, LG was already transformed, he learned to trust this woman.

I just finished watching SSBG for the very first time... How come there is never a decent, heartwarming, and touching proposal scene from JH to JNR? LOL

SSBG:

Proposal One:
Ki-tae: "Uh... Yang Soon-ah, let's get married."
Yang Soon: "Don't talk about absurd things. People are feeling awkward."

Proposal Two:
Ki-tae: "Hey!! How come you're not getting what I'm saying this badly?!?! Huh?! You and I! Let's get married! How many times have I proposed to you?! Let's get married, huh?! I'm going insane because of you!!"

FTLY:

Proposal One:
Geon: "If you can accept this, then fine, let's get married."

Proposal Two:
Oh wait... There wasn't one! They just so naturally went from finally admitting their feelings for each other to trying to get parental approval for marriage. LOL

I now demand a proper proposal scene between Geon and Mi Young! A proposal better than the one Geon had planned for Se Ra and Mi Young accidentally overheard! Aish... Haha.

Guest TinaA1430294419

You're right about being able to turn to family for comfort and support.  MY feels a lot of love and affection for her mom (in that scene, it's also gratitude that she's accepting their marriage.)  That's why it doesn't make any sense to me that they could go three years without seeing eachother.  Knowing why she left for Paris, you would think her mom would go visit her first chance she got to make sure she was okay.  Just phone calls and depending on Daniel to look after her daughter seems out of character.  Not even a visit for the holidays or her birthday???

Hello, i am a new member here, i used to be a silence reader of this forum.I really really enjoy FTLY...and thanks to you all, really enjoy to be here, read all the insights, news about FTLY, especially about JH  ;))

gumi

said: If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

Guest united06

Episodes 11-14 graphics ~
image-D9B0_542004A9.jpg

image-C46F_54200535.jpg

image-6991_54200535.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥More graphics are available HERE.

Fated to Love You English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8528-fated-to-love-you-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Just saw :

Youk Shim Won added a table calender and a pocket diary to her items, with GaeDdongie ... would any of you want to order with me together?

there is an event going on ... can on of you translate that for me, as I can't copy it into google ;)

Can I order the GaeDdongie passport holder with you? Tnx

I noticed a Youk Shin Won product in another drama from 2011 this week.  She must be pretty famous in SK.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9gPTrcuDhUoB1gD9EqEZ
This is great.  Gun's dad was a hipster. :)>-  I have a question? Do you think Gun's dad really had HD or did he panic with noble idiocy too? I don't trust Dr. Octopus' diagnostic abilities and that storyline didn't make it clear to me.  Can any of you insightful ones shed some light on this? @lovelyjen? @songielove? @akinahana89? @anyone?