[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Here are some of the links to calligraphy lines on DC gall...they made them into a book and gave to directors, writers and actors
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=29300
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=29364
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=31476

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=30140

@gumi
As always, thanks for sharing your findings on DC with us! I really enjoyed reading what that reviewer, mint, had to say about Geon and I fully agree with it. When I was watching by myself the first time, that was exactly what I had thought too. On the surface, it didn't seem like his encounter with Mi Young at Macau had made a huge impact on him, but in reality, beneath the surface, he had become a changed - a very changed - man.

Here are some of the links to calligraphy lines on DC gall...they made them into a book and gave to directors, writers and actors

Thank you for going through all the trouble to find these. *saves* They are so precious! I like her style of calligraphy, fits well with these images. I think those of us who are blessed to know more than one language will agree that English is most of the time insufficient when it comes to encompassing a word/phrase in another language. So even though we have the English translations and subtitles, I always like to see the dialogues in Hangul. Thanks @gumi!

Speaking of which~ even so, the English translations sound lovely already. Thank you @sooyoungdaebak‌ for capturing these lines. Love your posts along with the photos you choose. Isn't it eye-opening when you read just Gun or Miyoung's lines as their own separate phrases as opposed to the entire actual dialogue/exchange between the two? This way, you can literally "read between the lines" and pinpoint when his/her thoughts and feelings shift in the conversation.

When Gunnie was so fixated on his wife having a neighborhood oppa and thought she would come apologizing, LOL. Miyoung was just so cool in that whole scene, especially when that was not her intention at all. Not even on her mind, lol.

@gumi Mint is right, as we all felt so distant from Gunnie in ep11. It shows just how much he's been affected by Miyoung's presence from the beginning-- to the point we couldn't recognize him when he reverted back to the Spring time, back to his pre-Miyoung self.. Great observation. FTLY is full of details even beneath the details, ahhh so thrilling!

//Edit.

@chunnogirl33 Those dreamy eyes, they are actors of their own. It was actually JH's eyes that caught me first in a 2001 MV. They were innocent, but cold, sad, and desolate. Just touches you in the way that you hurt with him and makes you feel the same, you know? XDD I still watch it today.

Reminder inculding a few tags (if they work)
1111let's celebrate
Everyone may play alongNobody has to play along
Here's what we do:
1.If you want to participate send me a PM with your address and nick (and tell me if I my reveal you nick)
2.Draw, craft, buy, create a "snail"- postcard (or normal card)
3.After Sunday midnight Koran time I will let my kids mix the names and match one on one
4.I'll send you a PM with the address (and nick) of your destined Fater
5.You send the card to that fellow Fater and choose yourself, if you want to tell him your nick, your address, twitter or whatever. You do not have to expose yourself, but hey there might be a "snail-mail"-friend (penpal) waiting for you ;)

@truong.Michelle , @tsokolate‌ ,@tweeks‌ , @twetypay‌ , @ty5901‌ @uuulala‌ , @unite06 @valsava , @‌victorb @wanderlust‌ , @wangn @wheel , @wintercandy‌ , @wooji@xiashenghan‌ , @xiaozhu , @xopo17‌ , @xsupa02x‌ @yoeda‌ , @yskj‌ ,@y101y‌ @zashi8‌ , @z_bona‌ @1.21GIgawatts , @40somethingajumma , @.Soah. , @~dakieEe61322557021, @!mei @aaa1188‌ ,@Abdul@addikeluangman@AdelaM , @afufubing‌ , @Ahpheng‌ ,@ahoxan@aida_ladida‌ , @aidsincera‌ , @AilynC‌ , @airinojoo‌ ,@AishiteruAube‌ , @alekaonu@aloakley‌ ,@alysa92‌ , @amisyka77‌ , @Ana Paula Cionci , @anagard‌ , @AndriK‌ , @andy78 , @annamchoi‌ ,@anopinion‌ , @aprilslily‌ , @appl4‌ , @Ariana27‌ , @awsparkle‌ , @axerine,@Ayame , @ayoko094‌ @babykep‌ , @beabloom88‌ , @beamonkr‌,@bebebisous33‌ , @beberos1000‌ , @beyaruth‌ , @Bijan630‌ , @blink16‌ ,@bluenix_me‌ , @bold‌ , @booha‌ , @butttslappedbylg‌ @cafe99‌ ,@capricorne93‌ , @Cara@CarineA , @Carmen Nicolae, @carmolita‌ ,@cat_ram‌ , @cattx , @celyw , @chane019‌ , @chantilly‌ , @ChelseaS‌ ,@ChelaZerab‌ , @chehreh‌ , @chii87‌ , @chinjaru‌ , @chng.jo, @chubbydimpledmuffin‌ , @chunnogirl33‌ , @ck1Oz‌ , @Claudia‌ ,@clementine7373‌ , @cloe@counsel05‌ , @cristurbat‌ , @curioserand‌ ,@cutychan83‌ , @cy_aurelia‌ , @czapluvkpop‌ @darcydevenus‌ , @darsey‌ ,@dash9‌ , @Delcampo , @DelroyB‌ , @Denali‌ , @Descora Armalia" ,@devagelo‌ , @diana@djchiriko‌ , @dlphobia‌ , @DoloresP‌ ,@donotaskshewillsayno‌ , @DramaN@dramaville8‌ , @dreamingpure‌ ,@drjmz , @dulceres‌ , @dvdwyn‌ @ebito‌ , @eidasayang‌ , @eiffeloberon‌ ,@elaincruz63 , @elephant96‌ , @elle_cha‌ , @emma_1‌ , @EmoA@endhi‌ ,@eunnij09‌ , @exupery‌ , @eylrx‌ @FAC@fantas1ksuae , @FarinaH‌ ,@Filipina_Korean‌ „ @fiovial‌ , @food4life‌ , @fourleafclover‌ , @foxssj2‌ ,@frankreich‌ , @‌fringe @garrdan75‌ , @genmailjs‌ , @getreal48‌ , @Giya‌ ,@gladys57‌ , @Go Seung Ji , @grace08‌ , @greenladies‌ , @gumi ,@gustave154‌&

gumi said:
She pointed that out in her review on Ep 11, the amnesia episode. In episode 11, we get to see Gunnie three months ago, that's Gunnie we don't really know well of. Gunnie portrayed in Ep11 is how Gunnie was before the drama really started. And he looks cold, rational, and someone who can be mean. He is not unreasonably mean, he is not a rude, terrible person, but he is certainly capable of hurting people. And that's how he was before having interactions with MY.
When he figures out that he's married with MY, he asks MY with cold glance, "Are you sure that child you're bearing is my child?"
We were all hurt together with MY, but on Gunnie's side, that was a natural question. This woman he doesn't even know claims she has his child, how can he just trust it?
But here she points out, why did Gunnie not ask that 2 months ago, when he first realized her pregnancy? 
Original Gunnie, 3 months ago, is a person who would ask that question. But Gunnie 2 months ago, 1 month after knowing MY, didn't ask that question. Of course, he has memory of sleeping with that woman and all, but that alone doesn't prove that it's his child. Normally his response would've been to check if she's lying....it could easily be that she's pregnant with someone else's child and is lying, since LG is chaebol after all.
But Gunnie never did that, and that's because he learned to trust this woman. He just knows she is not a person who would lie about it, so he took her words. He felt responsible for her and decided to marry her, and try to open his heart for her. 
(From here on is my addition) It was not only MY who decided to marry because he looked like a good person and she felt like she could be with him. Lee Gun also thought MY was a good person, he trusted her, and decided to be responsible and marry her. 
Remember, on Ep2, MY tells LG "Do you usually not trust people's words like that?" True that, Lee Geon was someone who couldn't really trust people's words, and we can see that from Ep11 original Gunnie. But after that Macau encounter, LG was already transformed, he learned to trust this woman.
See, LG was melting to MY, was being transformed by MY, way before he even realized it. That Macau encounter really meant a lot to LG :) (of course, that's why he starts remembering MY by the Macau encounter when he regains memories)

If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

gumi

said: If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

gumi said: Mustarini BellaV said: gumi said: If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

rxthien said:

gumi

said: If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

I did nothing except collect English messages and translate it....and there were some other Korean fans helping me in translating as well. And one of the fans in DC JH gallery did all the editing....super nice, isn't it

Thank you for doing the translation for us, his non-korean fans @gumi. You really are our angel...

Hugs and kisses across the many miles...

@gumi thanks for the wonderful news in the morning! I just saw my name! Love you dear! With my deepest gratitude thank you and stuck on Hyuk amazing team for coming up an idea like this. Thank you because our voices will be heard! And my gosh there are so many fans around the globe! Hahaha Hyukkie oppa will be surprised!