[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Lmangla said: was traveling and came back to find about 550+ posts over the week!!! there were some fantastic thoughts here and took me a while to read them all. :)
late but wanted to jot this down...

-- was really moved by Gun's proposal. for once, it felt like two adults discussing and actually talking about the situation and what it would mean to them. something that he said really struck me; he said that Se Ra did not see him as a man. so her rejection of his proposal not only hurt him, but also made him like he is not man to her and would have really hurt his pride, his sense of manliness. someone earlier mentioned that he sees mi young and himself as kindred spirits and in that sense they totally match. while most men wouldn't notice her and so she is in a sense invisible to some, he too is invisible because the woman he loves does not see him as a man. he is more like a crutch, friend, pet to Se Ra. she does not see him. so when he proposes to Mi Young, it makes sense. it was interested that he admitted that he does not know when or how much his heart will turn to Mi Young. so  he is already admitting to turning to her in some sense and it is not something that has not gone unnoticed by others even though he seems to be not too aware -- lawyer boss, lawyer douchebag, his secretary have all picked up on that...

who wasn't on the floor dying laughing after the scene where gun thought Kim Mi Young was a ghost, well when she was hiding under the table, ahaha i was eating bread watching this part and almost choked !! it was just hilarious ! =))

Geon was trying so hard to be mean today, and he almost succeeded....except

he freaked out adorably when he thought MY was having stomachache, and he called MY 'our snail'...! Muttering "Has our snail eaten? Our snail must be fed....snail.." in the middle of meeting! Oh jeez Geon, you are a total failure...! MY's loveliness is too strong for you to resist!

Guest xxxchocopie31

Omona Lee Gun in the taiwanes version and in the Korean version are very different!!! Lee Gun in Korean version is so sweet! I can not hate him! and Daniel is so adorable! Lee Gun is a very jealous guy!!!

gumi said: Lmangla said: was traveling and came back to find about 550+ posts over the week!!! there were some fantastic thoughts here and took me a while to read them all. :)
late but wanted to jot this down...

-- was really moved by Gun's proposal. for once, it felt like two adults discussing and actually talking about the situation and what it would mean to them. something that he said really struck me; he said that Se Ra did not see him as a man. so her rejection of his proposal not only hurt him, but also made him like he is not man to her and would have really hurt his pride, his sense of manliness. someone earlier mentioned that he sees mi young and himself as kindred spirits and in that sense they totally match. while most men wouldn't notice her and so she is in a sense invisible to some, he too is invisible because the woman he loves does not see him as a man. he is more like a crutch, friend, pet to Se Ra. she does not see him. so when he proposes to Mi Young, it makes sense. it was interested that he admitted that he does not know when or how much his heart will turn to Mi Young. so  he is already admitting to turning to her in some sense and it is not something that has not gone unnoticed by others even though he seems to be not too aware -- lawyer boss, lawyer douchebag, his secretary have all picked up on that...

OMO, Jin Hyuk is so Patrick Swayze here! :x
LOL Dirty Dancing Gangnam style! :)

kd77ty.jpg vs. 315is1k.jpg

They are somking hot! Gun you are in danger with such a hot rival! :-SS =)) =)) =))
The dance of the little ducklings won't cut it man [-( upgrade your skills ASAP! =))

I know right, @xopo17‌! Jang Hyuk's acting was superb! Watching that scene, he made me believe that he's scare of breasts and since he slightly touched it, he's infected! Way too funny! I could watch this scene over and over and will be laughing my a s s off every time! I watched it three times already!

Then for tomorrow, it's going to be the dance, karaoke scene with him and Min Young! It looks so good! I can't wait!

This drama is very unexpected of what's going to happen next and I'm so loving every bit of it!

Wow moved 10 pages since my last post a couple of days ago.. Wow the snail and the pumpkin..LOL Lg was working that orange jacket.. Never seen any man pull off orange like that..
@tinatrix236,@jeonghyang,  Once again I appreciate your work in this thread.. Sorry guy's reading the recap now I wonder will the evil mom and son duo will spill the beans to Sera that Lg got married or will he go and try and hook up with her to try and make Lg go nuts..
My guess is Lg gave My a prenup that stipulate the terms of there marriage which is voided because this should have been done and filed before the marriage..

tinatrix236

said: I will definitely be watching the episode again when the raw comes out. That prenatal class scene was hilarious. Hands down one of the funniest ones I've seen in a kdrama in a while. Who knew Jang Hyuk could be so funny? I just love him!!  ^

:)

^  =D>

Guest xxxchocopie31

I can't move on with "breast massage" lol Still laughing!!!! Lee Gun's facial expressions are daebak!!! HAHA! Can't wait for the english subs! 

How can CJH be alive as hot as that?...  =P~
I should ready a basin to catch my saliva and a towel to dry my lips.. lol!
why did he have to be the second lead in a drama again :( --- (no offense meant to LG's fans.. I like him too..)... :D

I see Daniel here as a helping hand first to MY... at first, maybe he felt sympathy since LG is not treating MY right and act as a "normal" hubby...
but then, after that, maybe he will be seeing MY in another light. :)
I am just wishing Daniel's character the same as the TW version.. always good and always helping MY...
but still, he is TOO hot to experience being hurt :( 
hey, Daniel, I am willing to be your MY :D hihihi 

This is my first Jang Hyuk drama and man he is hilarious!!!!!!! I honestly thought after the misunderstanding in episode 4 that the angst will start. It sure has a way of surprising me. That breast massaging scene and Jang Hyuk's expressions and reaction- epic epic epic win