[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

OMGGGGGG i'm totally squealing in love!
Just watched the director's cut episode 20, and the bed scene is much love! i literally replayed that scene about 5 times straight. hahahahaha! for all those who've received the dvds, just jump straight to episode 20! lol. 

Guest cai_jing

Sorry, just want to ask if all the extra scenes and special features (interviews, commentary) are also english subbed? I'm planning to get the dvd for christmas.. Thanks!

I don't think I'd ever get tired of this drama. 
It's past midnight and I can't stop... 
And I'm so happy that I stopped by here... Deleted scenes... OMG ... I so want to watch ... but I won't be able to buy the DVD so soon. Maybe after a few years... 

My fav couple!!!!! :x

10520632_805808956128262_891156883847768

Anyway..I just remembered something...

1554538_805809119461579_4785830191293496

When I watched the deleted scene where MY is craving for strawberry in the middle of summer..I suddenly remembered this scene..Geon bought Gaeddongie strawberry cake at the accident place...  :) Gaeddongie loves strawberry... :x :x

Guest lowieblue_me

.. hello @Guys.... hope you are all doing well and safe from a very cold weather this time.. THANKS a lot for all those stories about the Deleted/Cut Scenes from those who had the Directors Cut DVD... hoping to see more... Thanks a lot! :) :) ;) 

Guest Lindahz

claustrophobic said: Hi there!
I'm thinking of purchasing the Director's Cut DVD from Yes Asia but it says on the site that the DVD is Region 3 (South East Asia incl. HK, Korea and Japan). I'm from Australia and not sure if the DVD will work on DVD players/laptops in my country....anyone here from Australia who has purchased the Director's Cut DVD and can confirm if it works?
Thanks!

sooyoungdaebak said: It seems Mr Back drama will do reenactment of LG and MY's ramyun kiss. I dunno what to feel...JNR's character's reaction is funny though unlike her character as MY. Still, in my mind, ramyun kiss is just for LG and MY. I spent 15 mins screencapping that scene, just to get the right emotion that the song stayed in my brain for a few days!  =))

Guest chantilly

scorpio8 said: sooyoungdaebak said: It seems Mr Back drama will do reenactment of LG and MY's ramyun kiss. I dunno what to feel...JNR's character's reaction is funny though unlike her character as MY. Still, in my mind, ramyun kiss is just for LG and MY. I spent 15 mins screencapping that scene, just to get the right emotion that the song stayed in my brain for a few days!  =))

Aaaah guysss, thanks for your votes and support! Our fav drama FTLY has been chosen to enter the final round of The Best Korean Drama Award of 2014! (click here to see the result) So from now on, our job is just to vote FTLY to make it becomes the best one! it's not impossible, is it? ;)

Guest lord_jedi

I got my DVD today! Its so big and pretty. ^^v I am so stressed out writing my thesis but the DVD arrival really make up my day. I can't wait to finish up my thesis to watch all the deleted and extra scenes. :DD
BTW, for the deleted scenes, are they embedded in the episodes or they put a compilation of the deleted scenes in one DVD? I can't wait to watch them tbh. I know the director cut tons of scenes so the thought of being able to watch it entirely makes me soooo happy ahaha.
I ordered my DVD a bit late from YesAsia and I want to know whether the free gift is the same for everyone who ordered earlier. I got the chip so I am wondering if that one is the only special gift for early birds or everyone got the same thing?
And could anyone post the pictures of the script book? I wanted to order that one but rethink since I cant read Korean lol. So I ended up not buying that version. 

Guest lovelyjen

Agggggggggh! They didn't deliver mine because the people that were supposed to receive my package had the day off! Now I have to go to the nearest post office to go pick up my FTLY DVD.

I can't wait to open it up in a few hours though~ From the looks of it, it sounds amazing.

Guest psycheros

I miss this thread! It feels like the period on campus after the graduation ceremony has ended. Some people have moved out of the dorms to begin new adventures, others are lingering to chat.. I haven't typed the names Mi Young, Gun, Gae Dong or Secretary Tak in a while. My DVD arrived already but I haven't started rewatching or opened the sealed script. I want to slowly savour the experience. The photo book is so pretty!

Lee Gun was going to propose to SeRa in Macau because that is where they met.  If he proposed to KMY at their original meeting place, it would have been the shopping mall, next to the escalators.  Too bad we didn't get to see what he and Sec Tak schemed up for the proposal to KMY.  

I've been anxiously checking the status of my FTLY DVD and after EIGHT DAYS there was finally an update on the tracking website! My package FINALLY got off the plane... so... I don't know where my package was going for those eight days, but I hope it enjoyed its trip around the world. IT'S TIME TO COME TO OMMAAAA!!