[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest aaa1188

ah @Ayeme... my old brain assumed correctly then ... :P
Greatu greatu greatu... I will wait with eagerness then... Great work !!! 

Guest OreoVampire

This must be the script for Old Goodbye isn't it? haha some paper. Cuz I recognize the word Annyeong for goodbye. And the first word sounds like O LAE and last one is DO IN ? HAHA still working hard for hangul ..O LAE DO IN ANNYEONG aigooo :((

Yes. O LAE DO .. or say it together as ORAEDO means old plans. Or meaning close to it.

old_goodbye.jpeg?async&rand=0.6766790140

credit dc http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=janghyuk&no=63536&page=1

Guest Kdrama-lover

@rxthien‌ , yeah I noticed it, too. Hoping like you do, that JH get a bit beefed up with enough rest and zzz despite hectic skeds. :x

@Cara , wow! that is one awesome CG magic. I think that looks way better than the original, yay! \:D/

:x <:-P :))

KyoRean said: This must be the script for Old Goodbye isn't it? haha some paper. Cuz I recognize the word Annyeong for goodbye. And the first word sounds like O LAE and last one is DO IN ? HAHA still working hard for hangul ..O LAE DO IN ANNYEONG aigooo :((

Yes. O LAE DO .. or say it together as ORAEDO means old plans. Or meaning close to it.

Can't breathe.. uri Snail couple side by side , their body posture so fit to each others.

Why I keep seeing MY and LG, aaah Gae Dongie's mom and dad.

Yes, agree.. I see JH looks thinner in recent pics.

always take care of your health uri snail couple, cause we will looking forward another collaboration in 2015.

Absolutely agree, JNR is JH's beloved wife on screen hihiihihihi... Thinking about it I got lots of wild imagination with this Jjangs.

TinaA said: Someone on another site mentioned that JNR looks way too thin and was worried she may not be in the best of health.It could be they're both under the pressure actors go through about their weight as the camera supposedly puts on ten pounds so whenever they look in a mirror they have to think, add ten pounds to that and that's what I'll look like on TV.  They can't really let their guard down and have to always consider that, unfair as it is.

anopinion said: TinaA said: Someone on another site mentioned that JNR looks way too thin and was worried she may not be in the best of health.It could be they're both under the pressure actors go through about their weight as the camera supposedly puts on ten pounds so whenever they look in a mirror they have to think, add ten pounds to that and that's what I'll look like on TV.  They can't really let their guard down and have to always consider that, unfair as it is.

Guest TinaA1430294419

anopinion said: TinaA said: Someone on another site mentioned that JNR looks way too thin and was worried she may not be in the best of health.It could be they're both under the pressure actors go through about their weight as the camera supposedly puts on ten pounds so whenever they look in a mirror they have to think, add ten pounds to that and that's what I'll look like on TV.  They can't really let their guard down and have to always consider that, unfair as it is.

Guest psycheros

The weight loss could also be to differentiate his character from Lee Gun. The one-hour drama isn't FTLY: the Epilogue; it's a new show entirely. It's part of an actor's job to be as versatile as possible with physical appearance, hair, outfits, makeup etc. He also lost weight pretty quickly at the beginning of "Chuno" when he was a wealthy man who lost everything. I think JNR can't really change her appearance much because of "Mr Baek", and also would want to take care of herself knowing she collapsed from exhaustion before. JH did get some time off to go on a trip with his family after FTLY ended. They are hard workers, but I would hope they know themselves well enough to know when they are nearing breaking point, otherwise it's their managers' responsibility to step in to care for them.