[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@beamonkr , Hugs to you and Thank You.. :* I am so proud of you and your friend is also proud to have a friend like you.... For staying by her side means a lot to her... You are an amazing friend, You are like Miyoungshhi to your dear friend.... :* @lovelyjen , Daebak course you have and I really hope you can find a cure soon for autoimmune diseases, I know you can! and I will be reading your studies soon.. The patient we handled with Myasthenia Gravis had a removal of her thymus glands, her prognosis was good, my classmates saw her again in our school having a speech about her battle for MG.. When the topic in class is about autoimmune diseases, cancer, kidney failure I really dont like to hear and read it, thinking how they feel, the pain they are experiencing and what they are going through. I really hope there will be a cure soon and preventive measures so there will be no onset of that kind of disease.... I hope Dr.Octopus have misdiagnosis for Lee Gun's HD dse,... If he do, I will give Dr.Octopus loads of sweets coz our Snail Couple will have a happy ever after.. @spideysteve , Thank you for that awesome BTS! like with @honeywell will it be like Secret Garden's famous sit up scene? will Gun say, "Miyoungsshi, since when you are beautiful? " :)

I am feeling reassured by all the lovely fun stills being posted. I really do expect some more problems for the OTP, but the happy pics suggest that the difficulties and challenges will be of an appropriate scale and duration for the last 2 episodes of a romcom. Not huge ominous issues that threaten the OTP itself, or leave the show ending dark, but smaller problems that serve to add counterpoint to the happiness without overwhelming it. As my favourite Yorkshire Frenchman would say, "Make it so" 

Guest fiovial

PPL be damned...we don't care as long as we got sweet Geon-Mi Young moments :)) .

Doing pull ups with just two fingers in each hand would be tough but I think Geonnie can do it. Snail poweeeerrrrr!!

PPL be damned...we don't care as long as we got sweet Geon-Mi Young moments

:)

) .

Doing pull ups with just two fingers in each hand would be tough but I think Geonnie can do it. Snail poweeeerrrrr!!

Hahaha I think it'll be funnier if they show him able to do it, den show the full shot actually he's just standing there doing the motions but not really pull ups. Haha

Guest lovelyjen

Kara Keith said: @beamonkr , Hugs to you and Thank You.. :* I am so proud of you and your friend is also proud to have a friend like you.... For staying by her side means a lot to her... You are an amazing friend, You are like Miyoungshhi to your dear friend.... :* @lovelyjen , Daebak course you have and I really hope you can find a cure soon for autoimmune diseases, I know you can! and I will be reading your studies soon.. The patient we handled with Myasthenia Gravis had a removal of her thymus glands, her prognosis was good, my classmates saw her again in our school having a speech about her battle for MG.. When the topic in class is about autoimmune diseases, cancer, kidney failure I really dont like to hear and read it, thinking how they feel, the pain they are experiencing and what they are going through. I really hope there will be a cure soon and preventive measures so there will be no onset of that kind of disease.... I hope Dr.Octopus have misdiagnosis for Lee Gun's HD dse,... If he do, I will give Dr.Octopus loads of sweets coz our Snail Couple will have a happy ever after.. @spideysteve , Thank you for that awesome BTS! like with @honeywell will it be like Secret Garden's famous sit up scene? will Gun say, "Miyoungsshi, since when you are beautiful? " :)

We all want Ep 19 to start with the continuation of ep 18 ending, with them kissing in bed and hoping for actions.... 
But what if ep 19 starts with them running to get married? Just like on ep 11, when it started with Geon in the car we all went    :-O     and then we saw the flashback of what lead him driving on the road (to look for MY.)
I think it will be an awesome start of Ep 19  cos it will lead us back to the night they pound rice and thus their decision to get married again. So far the PD-nim and Writer-nim are pretty creative so I can see something like this happened. 
9hma0m.jpg

(If they made a parody of CJH's Emergency Couple, the first episode started with the couple running down the street in their wedding outfits).

awww the new still ...they are tooooooooo cute for words..thank you very much @spideysteve..you are awesome like always
:x :x..i love LG's new hair style.he is always soooooo handsome in my eyes
today is wednesday guys..i'm happy but i'm so sad also..i have to said goodbye to this beautiful couple and awesome drama...
:(( :((

itzibitzispider said: fiovial said: Don't say goodbye yet! !!!!!!!!!! I am not ready!!!!! Already feeling emotional as is just reading the goodbyes......if more and more FTLYers say goodbye now I don't think I can stop myself from crying.......:(( So let's say our official goodbyes after episode 20, okay?? Pinky promise????!!! @donotaskshewillsayno‌ we will most likely get a video preview just a few hours before live episode. That's been the M.O ever since they go on live shooting.

MY's hair looks more straighter~ I miss her hair like in the auction :x

I agree with you.still wondering why they don't give that auction look for her transformatio, she looked beautiful!

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌

MY's hair looks more straighter~ I miss her hair like in the auction :x

I agree with you.still wondering why they don't give that auction look for her transformatio, she looked beautiful!

Good morning my snail couple lovers.

Since the show is coming to an end, I want to express my thanks to everyone here! Even though I was lurking for the good part of the show, I could always feel the camaraderie and passion of everyone here when it came to our snail couple. And it's such a blessing for me to be able to witness this show in my lifetime and also to know that there are so many like minded people around!

I've actually made friends through this thread and am so happy that we are gonna help each other cope with this withdrawal syndromes!

Thank you to hyukkie and nara for bringing alive these two lovable characters and for going through the happy, sad and bitter times with us. Bringing us through a roller coaster ride but always retaining that bit of magic to give us that hope. Kudos to all the supporting cast as well for making this show a truly wonderful gem. You deserve a round of applause and pat on your back. Lastly, thank you to the production team for conceptualizing and casting the whole thing together. Without you, this amazing journey would not even have happened!

Can I ask that we all don't leave this thread so quickly? It's gonna take me (and imm pretty sure some of you guys as well) a looooooooong time to get over this. This was my obsession over 3 months in which I never regretted watching this show at any one time.

With my love,

Audrey (singapore) (:

spideysteve said: honeywell said: @spideysteve, you are awesome!  I ask and you deliver!  Can I get more?  Lol.  Is MY trying to distract Gun?  I'm gonna laugh if they copy Secret Garden while Gun is doing sit-ups.  I don't know if it's because I just got use to JH's new hair style but it actually doesn't look bad...

This is the effect of drinking cola late at night, haha! And Overthinking of FTLY.. It always happen every Wednesday (dawn) that I find it hard to sleep... especially when @spideysteve will drop new BTS stills... :D @lovelyjen You can do it! Fighting! I will be one of your fan with your research... Dont forget to Inbox me here in soompi when that time comes,,,, :) Bless you!