[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Hello everyone!! I'm late to the party! Zombie party~~ rahhhh!!

Finally finish catching up with the posts! U all move like rockets! How can zombies move so fast??! Did you do the Michael Jackson dance? :))

Omg omg omg. I can't gush enough about this episode! Hurray for OTP reunion! Just one nitpicking.. so it takes just a kiss to bring geon back? Hello MY why didn't you just kiss him?!?!?!?!?! Wahaha I'm happy with today's performance though. Love Ya MY ssi! (turning bipolar here lol!)

Thank God my dear hubby is on his night shift..
If not, he must think i'm crazy grinning from ear to ear like a 17y.o watching ep18..
My God...our old Gunnie is back..I cannot stop laughing with him on that scene when he's having dinner/supper with MY and he's laughing out  of the blue untill MY asked 'Wae yo?'
wow..humongous room 2006, dinner table, bed they had there..if they go 10 rounds for their l**e-m****g, i don't think they'll cover the whole room..
:)) :))

I go away for sometime and there are 155 comments...  
[-X I'm not reading them... I have an important thing to do ... watch the raw ... 
I'm in the kissy, lovey-dovey dramaland.. 
I'm sure the heaven is so full today with all of us transporting there today. 
So when we think if the writers can top the previous episode, they just make it better and shove it in our face... 
My question to the writer: Can you top the last episode? tsk tsk... that can be done if you make another season  :)>-
I'm gonna keep an eye on this writer and watch his future projects... I'm a fan of the writer ...  :-*

Just want to join in the club wishing for a Que sera sera ending.

I have this image for the ending of the show after epi 17 last night:

Geon sitting in his room watching a video taken of him n MY. A small kid ran in and ask appa to go down for breakfast. He smile and scoop up gaeddongie no.2 and went downstairs. MY was preparing breakfast and gathering gaeddongie no.3,4 and 5 for breakfast.

MY voice over: I never dare to wish for such happiness. Till I met him.

Geon voice over: I can never imagine my life to be this. Till I met her.

Ending scene, MY greeted geon as he entered the dining room. Camera pulling away for a long shot, and they kissed.

/end

Ahhhhhh.. my life is complete.. :D

I hope soompi is okay.. huehahahahah.. When my work was done, I went home, go directly to my bedroom, get the headphones, play episode 18, then I died again watching sweetnees overload of our snail couple... Satisfied, but more satisfied if they will let us see what happened althroughout the kissing..... 8-> 8-> 8-> writernim should prepare for that scene,,... :-? Im looking forward.... ^:)^

Just finished watching episode 18 raw..and it really compensates all the past episodes where we all became dehydrated because of excessive tears...

this episode is like a fanservice. Our ship sailed beyond the horizons and more..blurring reality and fiction...even my chants of *married 2 kids* were forgotten

THis episode is full of fluff...its soooooo fluffyyyyyyyy! I,can't count how many times I smiled like an idiot what.more if subs are out.....i'll be hyperventilating like crazy!

Awwww poor Yong :( his mum told him the truth. He's not LG's half brother. When she went to live with LG's dad, she brought her little son with her. LG's dad also did something he thought was good for his wife. He left her but he did leave the journal. Yong was devastated when he found out he's not related to them. He told MY, he likes halmoni and hyung so much and also hyungsu (MY). He told MY not to call him brother-in-law anymore but MY told him, once she called him that, he will forever brother-in-law to her. He was so touched that he hugged her.

Guest melcia

I'm rewatching the episode right now and I must say I really love that press conference kiss. The way Mi Young grabs Gun by his jacket...  :x GO GO SNAIL! Kiss the hell out of him! =D>

Guest Bijan630

Hello everyone,
This drama, will be bought, collected, downloaded, saved, and watched with a best friend, a lover, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a husband, a wife....for many years to come.
Couldn't help but cry my eyes out last night, then was brought to the brink of screaming at the top of my lungs....YES!...YES!...YES!! as I watched the press conference a few minutes ago.
Well written....really don't want this to come to an end.

Guest aidsincera

Hamo-hamo chingu,

I can't stop smiling like crazy. I think I go crazy for sure or mental breakdown :D
2014-08-28-23-24-17_deco_zpshxvg7cce.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand, of course, my ovaries...... :))

tumblr_m8cqrrpHYU1rck69bo1_400_zpssfmja4

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/