[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

From what I read in db (dramabeans), many people in the comments page are disappointed in the latest episode and in the show as a whole? They wanted a purely comedic show and felt cheated.

Since I don't have any problems with the story (maybe my love for the cast has blinded me), I feel sad reading those comments. But of course everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions.

Guest queenhetepet

Ok, so I know that this has been discussed many times before but I just wanted to double check.
Has LG definitely been diagnosed as having Huntington's Disease?
If so, then I totally understand why he's tried so hard to keep MY away.
It's an awful disease to have...quality of life deteriorates and the person ends up having to fully rely on their loved ones to do everything for them.To be honest, I don't know why the writernim decided to choose such a debilitating illness for the main character.
I have watched the TW version a long time ago (I loved it despite it's flaws)...I wonder why the creatives decided to use an incurable disease instead of something that has a possible recovery rate.
I am in love with the Korean version of this wonderful show.  I love that it's much more subdued in the crazy antics department and that side characters are used well in the story line.  The only thing I am sad about is this 'terminal disease' story line.
If the creatives are trying to raise awareness for Huntington's, I totally respect that, but utilising it in a romcom drama kinda bites.  OTP 'happy ending' will be bittersweet.  
Anyways, enough of my ramblings.  Thanks to all of the live recappers last night...you guys are awesome.  I shall look forward to reading your recaps for ep18 - I hope it's as daebak an episode as expected by us all.

Guys wouldn't it be amazing if we all could transport to one place, with popcorn , watching all episodes of FTLY together... ?
No work, no college work, no office work, no school work, no house work... 

So SeRa is the one who is going to find out that Daniel is her bro... Wow I'm so waiting for today's episode

Guest DramaN

Preview ep 18 :x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjOshIf1Tko&feature=youtu.be

Full Version Here http://www.247drama.com/watch/fated-to-love-you-korean-episode-18.html

Guest spideysteve

selenette said: From what I read in db (dramabeans), many people in the comments page are disappointed in the latest episode and in the show as a whole? They wanted for a purely comedic show and felt cheated.

Since I don't have any problems with the story (maybe my love for the cast has blinded me), I feel sad reading those comments. But of course everybody is entitled to his/her own opinions.

selenette said: From what I read in db (dramabeans), many people in the comments page are disappointed in the latest episode and in the show as a whole? They wanted a purely comedic show and felt cheated.

Guest chunnogirl33

I would even venture to say that Hyukie is one of the best k-actors of his generation if not the best.

How about he is one of the best actors regardless of nationality :D I would throw an Oscar an Emmy and even a Grammy for his superb rapping lolol

Let's see how far we can take this :P

I'm half joking but not really. He is truly awesome. I see the versatilty and quirkiness of Johnny Depp in him, the intensity of Daniel Day Lewis, the natural quality and vulnerability of Ethan Hawke

Guest LieS1430294362

Sweetness Overload.....Are everyone died? :)) I thought died just one time....I can't believe it have many times.... =))

10369904_637157989737383_789652356899576where are they? ..aww they so intimate in this pic..there is a bed in that room right?lol
:\">..i laughed whenever i remembered..how much we were guessing and spazzing about "bed" in the last scene of ep 16..and we've got nothing..lol..

Guest snowflakesj16

I'm getting so giddy over the extended preview! I'm trying to guess on the order of the events, based on Geon's neck tie. :)) My take is after Mi Young follows him at the press conference,Geon will still have hesitations to let her stay with him. It will be after he reads the diary Yong's mom handed him, will he come to accept that he has to stop pushing her away. If I understood the last line right, Geon said that he'll live (start over) with Mi Young from now on.  Considering that they'll be getting back in Episode 18, with two more episodes left, I get a feeling that one of the last two episodes will deal with his disease.