[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

gumi said:
IOTL number one? That can be true, or not true. The three Wed-Thu shows are all number ones in different standards....so while whatever u read is prob not a lie, that doesnt mean IOTL is currently a number one show.

I guess it makes sense. She's his and G-ma's closest next of kin considering how much they don't like the stepmom and Yong. Yongie isn't really CEO material whereas MY build her own brand as an artist from the ground up. So I guess Geon really think he's going to die without confirming whether he has HD or not. 
I know I'm repeating myself, but I just don't understand why he doesn't want to get a DNA test and just get it over with. He's got nothing to lose because he thinks he has it anyway. It'll only lay his anxiety/uncertainty to rest, and he's got nothing to lose now anyway because he's preparing for the worst.
Finally, thank you all for these wonderful preview pics and snippets of news! It makes stalking this thread totally worth it. :)

OMG, I think I'm going to be screaming at work tomorrow.  Why do I have the feeling he's announcing that Ellie is his wife and that he loves her.  I can totally see him doing that.  How can I go to work...I want to watch live...I want to be able to scream and jump up and down without worrying about being fired.

OMG, I think I'm going to be screaming at work tomorrow.  Why do I have the feeling he's announcing that Ellie is his wife and that he loves her.  I can totally see him doing that.  How can I go to work...I want to watch live...I want to be able to scream and jump up and down without worrying about being fired.

Unfortunately, tonight I can't catch the live recaps either. Have a late night meeting. I know my mind will be on this thread n the show. ):

I have the same thought as you. Maybe he will announce that they didn't divorce yet, and ellie is still his wife...omiyaaa.. I' so excited for ep 17. My heart beats faster when I saw the new stills..pls no more angst for gun. When he cried , I also cried for him..

Guest hunterdd

spideysteve said: gumi said:
IOTL number one? That can be true, or not true. The three Wed-Thu shows are all number ones in different standards....so while whatever u read is prob not a lie, that doesnt mean IOTL is currently a number one show.

Guest LieS1430294362

We probably won't get any bowchikawowow action anytime soon, but I have a feeling that Thursday's episode will end with a kiss. It's about damn time.

I want to kill the writer if it cliffhanger.. :))

I have the same thought as you. Maybe he will announce that they didn't divorce yet, and ellie is still his wife...omiyaaa.. I' so excited for ep 17. My heart beats faster when I saw the new stills..pls no more angst for gun. When he cried , I also cried for him..

Don't think he will announce his love for her. He looks so sad in the pic. It's MY turn to announce her love for him! Go go go MY!!

@melcia‌ :o

No fair, some of us are still stuck on Tuesday. Haha.

Thank you for the text preview and the loads of eye-candy earlier this morning (for me), @gumi. I didn't get the chance to drool with all of you because I was running late for work after catching up with the page jumps. XD That Jang & Jang cafe is just the cutest! A heartfelt thank you to the FTLY DC members who gave it their all to show appreciation for the cast and crew. I know it takes a lot of hard work and time, the result was darling and exquisite. Wonderful job!!

And thank you @spideysteve‌ for the latest stills. I have a feeling Gun will find out that he and Miyoung are indeed still married. And he will take full advantage of this to make her stay, whether she likes it or not. I also see it in her eyes that she has warmed up (with the knowledge of his solo status in those 3 years, or hopefully his reasoning for letting her go in the first place(?)).

But, that's where it gets foggy for me. I hope that it would be clear(er)(ed) regarding the status of Gunnie's deal with HD (if he does have it). Secretary Tak said it's laying low at the moment, but that still doesn't help me to understand why he would want to keep Miyoung close to him (it's the original reason why he let her go, unless he's changed his mind and we don't/won't know it yet).

Regarding Gun seeing Sera's true nature, I also agree that he never did. I don’t think there ever came a time in their relationship that they were seriously tested, until Macau happened. I also don't see him jumping to defend himself when her mom accused him of Sera's current state. He knew for himself that they ended long ago and understood her mom's reasoning. But I also think he knows well that it's something Sera has to deal with on her own. Actually, I would like to see Sera's true nature be fleshed out more too. I feel there's goodness in her, but emotions/envy/regret got the best of her when she met with Miyoung the last time. I hope her and Daniel's story takes full swing this week.

Hi everyone! After a hiatus from kdrama, I decided to return by watching FTLY -- and to join this forum, albeit a bit late... But what a delight!

Having unfortunately experienced a m/c myself, I appreciate the show taking some time to show the pain that both MY and Gun are feeling. Personally , the slow pace in the latest episodes were okay... But I am now ready for progress and am looking forward to it.

As for the new stills , what if someone (hope not Yong's mom) intentionnally wanted Gun to step down from his CEO position? And in attempt to save the company (Yong still not being ready for the position), Gun tried looking for a solution and suddenly remembers that he has not filed his divorce paper ? That could be a way for the couple to realize they are still married, and that Sera's copy was not the right one. Then MY will discover the truth step by step, and we would all know the rest of the story...