[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Because of this drama, snails look cute and beautiful in our eyes... But before this, I'm sure most of us will think snail as 'what?! Snail?! Ewwwwww.... ' thanks to lee gun... Maybe some of us already start fall in luv with snails.... Hahaha.... 'run to my bed... Hiding under my blanket... ' hihihik... :D

I don't think Gun and MY are divorced. None of the documents have both of their signature on it. Those document are laying somewhere and both thinking the other one filed the documents. The lawyer also probably thinks MY filed for divorce because Gun left it open for MY being the one to decide when they would divorce. 
Sera has come to terms with Gun not ever coming back to her and she knows she hurt both of them. I think when she and MY meet again she's going to tell the truth of what she did. Daniel finding out about Gun's illness and what Sera did will put two and two together. Realizing what Gun did was because he was trying to protect MY from more pain. She had already lost her child and the possibility of losing him too would bring her even more pain. I just don't see Daniel changing and letting MY continue to think Gun betrayed her. The wound she has is too deep and she's stuck and not able to move on because of that wound. The only way she will heal is to know the truth. 

It is still Tuesday night here in the country that I live for awhile... Lets not worry Chingus... ~^^ We will not be behind during the airing of Episode 17, Our Fellow Generous/Daebak Chingus will do live recaps for us(so fast), gives us images,gif's (that are so beautiful) , videos that we want to watch asap and your thoughts/comments/prediction that I really love to read.... :x Aja!