[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lovelyjen

Has anyone noticed that LG doesn't really wear bright colors for example yellow, orange, or full white suit in the second act. I mean, he wore a darkish red color w/ gray, and a blue, but he usually sticks to neutral colors now? No bright colors...

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

lovelyjen said: Has anyone noticed that LG doesn't really wear bright colors for example yellow, orange, or full white suit in the second act. I mean, he wore a darkish red color w/ gray, and a blue, but he usually sticks to neutral colors now?

Guest lovelyjen

True, but I'd also like think since his character has matured plus the fact that he isn't truly happy, is a part of it as well.

I'm assuming Daniel's exhibition is coming up because he asked MY to wait until then before making her final decision regarding his proposal. So I guess this will be this week, at least I hope so because they need to end all of the extra plots.

I hope the upcoming Episode 17 will be the revelation of 1.Lee Gun's love to Miyoung 2.Miyoung's love to Gun 3.MY will know the true reason why LG let her go.. 4.Sera's made-up divorce paper for the Snail Couple 5.Daniel will know who is his real sister I hope Episode 18 will be: 1.Courtship 2.Dating 3.Love... Love... Love... I hope Episode 19 will be: 1.Wedding 2.Rice Cake Making 3.Miyoung will be pregnant I hope Episode 20 will be: 1.MY will deliver their first baby and get pregnant again, and again... 2. Their Life as Lee Family.. and they live happily ever after .. But Let Episode 17 Open with Passionate Torrid Kiss.... =)) [-O<

Guest joeunhye

Where did you read that...? As far as I know, Jang Hyuk doesnt have a plan for after FTLY yet. He received several offers but didnt have time to read any synopsis and think about it....more than understandable, he is rarely sleeping these days.

@gumi i mean, i see it on dramawiki. the title mozart romance. at first time its weird all cast not fix yet but there's on list janghyuk drama. but i just hoping. if it come true will be awesome :D

While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 
After losing Geddongie and handing Geon the divorce papers, what would you do? Will you leave the country or will you stay? Will you still love Geon? Will you keep up-to-date with his life? Will you move on with your life with someone like Daniel?
I'm curious to hear what you all have to say.     :) There are no wrong answers.

watchumlots said: Sorry, I am jumping off of this train wreck:
1)  1-nite stand resulting in pregnancy     Calling the fetus "dog poop."  (Really? That was funny?)2)  Door mat (female) / Chaebol (male) pairing3)  Interfering / sabotage of Chaebol girlfriend4)  Sweet/Hot Guy is 3rd Wheel5)  Contract Marriage
6)  Door mat's goofy family profiting from relationship7)  Amnesia  (really???)  8)  Deadly disease 9)  Chaebol buys company from little town, hurts little people10)  Miscarriage - poor dog poop11) Door mat personality gets large12) Reconciliation?The only thing likeable about this series was "making rice cakes" as a euphemism for sex.  THAT was funny!  
Riding this train down-the-drain, currently past amnesia, lost pregnancy, and noble idiocy, heading for "any retard could have seen this coming" so I'm getting off train 1 stop prior to Retardville.  

Guest lovelyjen

sooyoungdaebak said: While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 
After losing Geddongie and handing Geon the divorce papers, what would you do? Will you leave the country or will you stay? Will you still love Geon? Will you keep up-to-date with his life? Will you move on with your life with someone like Daniel?
I'm curious to hear what you all have to say.     :) There are no wrong answers.