[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest hanaf1430294020

@melisa1248  thank u , i was looking for how gkt and jungmi end and i was anxious , i came to this tread as always cause i LOVE our snail couple the most , but i saw your post and im happy that's a relief they ended fine wish for our snail couple the same 
first i thought this is dragon and myungs friends wedding  picture !!!!!!!!!   :))

sooyoungdaebak said: At the end of episode 16, all that tension has to be released on the next episode's beginning. 
That is why a kiss for this scene is needed. Talking abt their feelings are way overdue and we all know very well how much they badly need it. Of course I want them to talk things out  but another way to express their true feelings can be in kisses. Cos kissing make you feel the other person's inner feeling. Just like their previous kiss, Geon let MY feel the many words and feelings bottled up in him. This time too, I just want them to let the other person feel....dammit, I'm sounding desperate for them to kiss 
Writernim, I trust you to not waste anymore time with unspoken words! We are desperate to make these 2 come together. Chaebal!! No more walking away without saying anything. No more misunderstanding abt each other feelings. 3 years apart for these 2 is already hard for them. So please do something before we all join Geon and start to have eyebags and dark circles under our eyes.   [-O< b-( [-(

ok ... imagine:
There you are in your one-room-flat
The fated love of your life stands in that same room ... true not invited, but still ... yes you are angry and hurt and shocked and you feel a sense of betrayal ... but he is in your room, looking damn hot sexy smexy and ... well ... will you be able to get him out of your life again?
let alone out of the room?
Guys are really sticky if they are in your room and there is a bed available ... aaaahhhh hmmmmmm

Guest lovelyjen

krypticsage said: @keylimeshi LMAO!!! I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, after I finished typing it out I was like "Oh crap... I'm writing fanfic now!" What have you guys done to me? :D 
I'm in too deep - somebody save me, please!!

Guest joeunhye

maybe everybody know that janghyuk said that the last he did romantic drama was with jang nara 12 years ago. i can't imagine he did with somebody else. if you want see jang hyuk in romantic drama, jang nara is the answer..it is their destiny.. :x

@stuartjmz said: Time for one of the few guys in this thread to stick up for Daniel again. Someone posted that the only characters they hate are Se Ra and Daniel, specifically mentioning that they even LIKE the mistress. Let's consider that for a moment: What has the mistress done to the OTP? she's lied and schemed and leaked private information to the press and is STILL doing all that with the specific aim of destroying Geon. Against that, what has Daniel done? He has supported, comforted and mentored MY, when she DESPERATELY needed it,  and has openly and honestly declared his feelings, without attempting to manipulate or coerce her  What is hateful about that? Nothing 
Se Ra's a different case of course, she has by her own admission  done very  bad things, but no worse than most female seconds and less horrible than many, especially including the character she's based on, Anna from the original. And much of Se Ra's behaviour can be understood when we consider the emotional and psychological scarring she's suffered at the hands of the woman she calls her mother. 
The reality is, when I carefully analyse the posts that are full of hate for Daniel, it's clear that the ONLY reason he's getting that hate is because he's dared to tell MY that he loves her. That's his role of course as a second lead, but it's also worth pointing out that he's NOT the one  responsible for keeping the OTP apart. That person is Geon. He was the one who drove her away by lying and he's the one that has been keeping them apart by lying still, both by pretending to be a woman and by repeatedly lying to her face every time she's asked him if he still has feelings for her. 
This is not a case of SLS, I am definitely cheering for the OTP to get together, but it is a defence of one of the nicest and most honest and honourable second leads in a long time. He deceived MY once, apologised for it and after that kept his word not to deceive her again. Geon, OTOH,  has consistently lied to her, acting on the assumption that he knows what she wants and that lying to her is in her best interests. It's going to be very interesting to see what consequences come to him in the next episode now that his deceit has been exposed. 
Geon needs to learn that lying is never acceptable, no matter how well-intentioned. MY is not a post-it girl anymore and I hope that she strongly chastises him for his stupidity and arrogance in lying to her on the assumption that "he knows best" I am a man, and that's a very male attitude, one that he needs toaaccept was wrong and caused much pain to MY. 
Just as I hope there are negative consequences to Geon for his stupid lying, so I hope that Daniel gets rewarded for his honesty and his unfailing support of MY. People posting here are pouring the hate on him for the the sole reason that he openly cares for her, but even Geon admits that Daniel has been much better for her than he has. Daniel's reward for being a good guy and a great friend will come in finding his sister, and I think that when he does, we will again see him demonstrate his quality by helping her  to heal too and become a better person. 
Finally a shout out to @mywebfoot - I thought exactly the same thing you did about the presentation. It was like a glimpse into the future, the two of them, MY and Geon, being a great team. They really do complement each other so well, the way his words inspired her art made me hope we see more of it before the Drama ends  

Agreed with Superstar.  Like your explanation.  After seeing the drawing, he knows that he lives in MY hearts'. He is such a wonderful man to her and she is loving him since from the beginning nowhere. I believe MY is still denying herself but after kissing, both of them knowing that they are loving each others so deeply even they themselves have no ideas. So, KISSING SCENE is needed.    FIGHTING .................... 

Good morning everyone! Just woke up and here I am the 1st thing in the morning. My breakfast is always in this thread. So far this is the only thread which I share my thoughts and others! Since LG has his own caveman room, FTLY thread is my caveroom.
PD-nim & writer-nim we are all rooting that the snail couple MUST have a passionate kiss in Ep 17. By looking at LG facial, there is no way he can hold himself this time. But no bed screen in the studio bcos I have a feeling that either DP or MY family will be trying to look for her (since they are all waiting for her).Aaww I hate if it happen half way done.....
I have this pervy thought that their  bed screen would be again at room 2006. Since no one knows about this special room except LG & MY. Both of them can locked themselves there with no disturbance at all! :\"> So PD-nim & writer-nim please create this bed screen asap since we do not have many episode left and all my chingus here are all waiting..... Let the snail couple end up in room 2006....this time you dont need to let them drink any jiogra or whatever, you will be surprise that LG have more powerful strength then you know. (he been pilling all his strength for the last 4 episode).....so once he release BAAM!!! GD version 2.0 sure will be out!! =)) LG sshi fighting! You can do it!!  
Message to DP and SR you know that I love both of you....so please when PD-nim and writer-nim create this screen for LG & MY, please stay out of their way!! =; [-X 

Guest chaybags55

booha said: @stuartjmz said: Time for one of the few guys in this thread to stick up for Daniel again. Someone posted that the only characters they hate are Se Ra and Daniel, specifically mentioning that they even LIKE the mistress. Let's consider that for a moment: What has the mistress done to the OTP? she's lied and schemed and leaked private information to the press and is STILL doing all that with the specific aim of destroying Geon. Against that, what has Daniel done? He has supported, comforted and mentored MY, when she DESPERATELY needed it,  and has openly and honestly declared his feelings, without attempting to manipulate or coerce her  What is hateful about that? Nothing 
Se Ra's a different case of course, she has by her own admission  done very  bad things, but no worse than most female seconds and less horrible than many, especially including the character she's based on, Anna from the original. And much of Se Ra's behaviour can be understood when we consider the emotional and psychological scarring she's suffered at the hands of the woman she calls her mother. 
The reality is, when I carefully analyse the posts that are full of hate for Daniel, it's clear that the ONLY reason he's getting that hate is because he's dared to tell MY that he loves her. That's his role of course as a second lead, but it's also worth pointing out that he's NOT the one  responsible for keeping the OTP apart. That person is Geon. He was the one who drove her away by lying and he's the one that has been keeping them apart by lying still, both by pretending to be a woman and by repeatedly lying to her face every time she's asked him if he still has feelings for her. 
This is not a case of SLS, I am definitely cheering for the OTP to get together, but it is a defence of one of the nicest and most honest and honourable second leads in a long time. He deceived MY once, apologised for it and after that kept his word not to deceive her again. Geon, OTOH,  has consistently lied to her, acting on the assumption that he knows what she wants and that lying to her is in her best interests. It's going to be very interesting to see what consequences come to him in the next episode now that his deceit has been exposed. 
Geon needs to learn that lying is never acceptable, no matter how well-intentioned. MY is not a post-it girl anymore and I hope that she strongly chastises him for his stupidity and arrogance in lying to her on the assumption that "he knows best" I am a man, and that's a very male attitude, one that he needs toaaccept was wrong and caused much pain to MY. 
Just as I hope there are negative consequences to Geon for his stupid lying, so I hope that Daniel gets rewarded for his honesty and his unfailing support of MY. People posting here are pouring the hate on him for the the sole reason that he openly cares for her, but even Geon admits that Daniel has been much better for her than he has. Daniel's reward for being a good guy and a great friend will come in finding his sister, and I think that when he does, we will again see him demonstrate his quality by helping her  to heal too and become a better person. 
Finally a shout out to @mywebfoot - I thought exactly the same thing you did about the presentation. It was like a glimpse into the future, the two of them, MY and Geon, being a great team. They really do complement each other so well, the way his words inspired her art made me hope we see more of it before the Drama ends