[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

According to Geonnie-shi, it's not good to eat baguettes exclusively because it's detrimental to one's health, i.e. losing strength and possibly no longer being able to out run dogs that are addicted to cherry flavored sweets. Most damage is done when you do this diet for 3 years. Baguettes Only

Gotten Weak

What does Madame Snail say?I've gotten sickly because of not eating anything but baguettes? Says who?No

It's because of lack of Fluffy Rice Cake* for 3 years, you clueless goofball (and sweet teddy bear of a man)!!KMY
*Made by pounding à la Macau

Guest Kdrama-lover

don't see him as having bad intentions but simply that he was trying to tell her that it wasn't idle curiosity that he is asking; he has a stake in it just like her..

if he was super evil and a typical 2nd lead, he would cry and make mi young to try and make her stay with him. but he is giving her the space that she wants and needs to try and figure out things on her own. he is not using all the kind things he did as a sword over her head to guilt trip her to marry him. he didn't tell SeRa that MiYoung is his fiancee or his girlfriend -- what he said he had proposed to Mi Young, indicating that he has an interest in MiYoung. given that right before this, SeRa admitted that while she is interested, Gun is still far from her, his info is kind of clear in that context -- he is in the same position as SeRa.. that is how I understood the scene...

@Lmangla, I do hope so, that is how it would turn out to coz I don't want another obstacle in the love life of our OTP.. Sera is more than enough. Thanks for your insight.

Wow, we are going to hit 600th pages in no time! That's the power of FLTY :)

I had mixed feelings after watching Ep 16. We had our funny moments, JH and JN continue to amaze me with their profound acting skills. They way they conveyed feelings with each look, each moment, their voices... it's such a joy to watch their performance together. Secretary Tak is precious, I am so glad he is such a loyal friend and PA, his humour and bromance is beyond comparison LOL. All the essential characters in this drama makes it so easy to watch and enjoy. Never a dull moment and thank God, it's not draggy too.

They both grieved for the lost child in their own way, it's painful to watch. You feel for them, a lump in your throat. I feel that  MY is starting to soften up to LG and then she brushes it off.. just when I thought there was an opportunity for both to rekindle the relationship.. along came Sera to stir things up again. I feel frustrated that she continues to lead MY into thinking that she and LG are still together. If she did not have the conversation with MY when they met, maybe just maybe, MY would not have written off the reconciliation with LG.  The necklace brought back memories of MY when she witnessed LG putting it on for Sera. So in MY's mind, even if she still has feelings for LG, she would walk away again.

Though Sera said to Daniel that she did something wrong to two people in the past, I don't see any remorse. Furthermore, she knew very well that she could no longer get close to LG although they are still seeing each other. So, I get annoyed when she just appear in LG's office without notice. What timing!

LG's means and ways to lengthen the project collaboration with MY was so sweet. He treasures the short time together and knew that once the project is over, there wasn't a reason to hold back MY anymore. KM feels the same but I guess she would not be making the first move.

I could go on and on but I'm not going to. All of your comments already expressed what we are all feeling. Just 4 more Episodes to go. How Depressing!

My concern now is that I hope the next two Episodes would not show that MY is ready to accept Daniel's proposal after realising that LYJ is actually LG. To her, she feels like she has been made a fool and she is ready to get over. Maybe, LG will finally pick up the courage to go after MY once he knows that he is really losing her for good.

When can we see them clearing all the misunderstandings and just kiss and make up for a long long time. If MY can get pregnant after one night of "ahem ahem", I am hopeful she is super fertile to conceive twins! Come on, it's been three years of separation, LG better put those raging hormones to good use and hit the JACKPOT!!! [ /Spoiler]

Guest melcia

That staring contest in the office was INTENSE. How can someone's eyes express so much without saying a single word? "I want to flip that table, grab you in my arms and make out like there's no tomorrow!" I swear, Gun's eyes could get a woman pregnant. No wonder Mi Young had to look away. It's a birth control method.

class="at_ttl"

[size=2]Like some other viewers, I am hoping that the misunderstandings will be resolved in the next two épisodes. Sr must be confronted by LG for that fake divorce agreement, but also for her lies that Lg did give up his parental rights because he didn't feel responsible for that child. It was quite the opposite, he was afraid that with that disease, he couldn't take care of his child.[/size]

I also loved the way MY responded to DP's proposal, it wasn't really a negative answer, in fact she only asks for some time, like DP said.

Dragon has become my favorite second lead actor too. funny, gentle and so kind... touched by MY's honesty and kindness, through MY, he was able to see LG's true nature!

Guest lovelyjen

I just thought about this, sorry to those that might have said it before. In the second episode, MY says that the Lollipop was "a candy to help fulfill love". I like the fact that the painting, which is of the lollipop man (LG), is going to be one of the catalysts for them be together again. That lollipop really does help fulfill love.

Lmangla said: onnififi said:

Although I am desperately want our OTP to ship together as soon as possible (bcos both snails take their own sweet time to move) !!   ;)

So for me to go through this tough weekend....I'm rooting for my best Ssambop Couple to cheer me up!!  :x 

Both of them always made my day!! When they are together they have never failed to make me laugh! Lol.

well ... I drove over 10 hours today to get to our vacation spot ... I hope you will forgive me for just flipping thru the pages ... but while I was driving I was thinking ... mostly about FtLy ... I think I lost my marbles ... well it kept me awake as I was the only driver and started sortly after midnight ...

I do not know if any of you asked or commented this but I had a 10hours question:
I watched the subs yesterday till the screening of the promo ... and this was what waddleed thru my mind:
I think it was an amazing display of emotions as MY told Gun of to not go to see her mom again.
and he yelled at her, that she can dictate all things to him, forbid things and push him around, but he is not allowed to do anything. And He loves her mom as she grew to him as if she was his own mom and it was not fair of her to even take the only mom away from him he ever knew ...
while seeing the livestream, I knew he was emotional and mad at her, but reading what he actually said made me tear up for him

salz said: Lmangla said: krypticsage said: I can't be the only one who is loving the fact that it was Daniel, yes Daniel, who had the Lollipop painting sent over from France. Him being ignorant of what that painting represents and telling her it brings the "studio to life" was oddly gratifying. The presence of that painting might have just inadvertently set the wheels in motion leading to our OTP's reconciliation. That painting just might be what Gun needed to see to wake up, get his head on straight, and go after the woman he loves once and for all. Mr. Pitt may have just sealed his own fate. Perhaps this is price one pays for being a busybody. 
P.S How can he not see that that is a painting of Gun? It's pretty obvious at first glance who that is(for me anyway), yet he's seen it in a studio for all these years and never made the connection. What gives?

This scene....
1z4y9n9.jpg

MY stepped forward and said:  "Lee Gun, why are you doing this to me? Who the hell are you?" 
She was challenging him to tell her the truth. She was challenging him to be honest with his feelings.
Geon turned his body slightly facing her, meaning he accepted her challenge and said, " Yes, Kim Mi Young sshi. I am your Number One fan, Lee Young Ja".  What are you gonna do?
That is why this scene is really powerful to me. MY daring Geon to speak up shows how much stronger she is. Like someone said on this thread, besides Grandma Wang, we saw how MY is the next person who knows how to push the right buttons to make Geon speak. Geon is simply waiting for her to push the right buttons some more and he will unleash himself. Geon-aah, hopefully she will push ur wild man button soon...

=)) =))

Guest czapluvkpop

itzibitzispider said: well ... I drove over 10 hours today to get to our vacation spot ... I hope you will forgive me for just flipping thru the pages ... but while I was driving I was thinking ... mostly about FtLy ... I think I lost my marbles ... well it kept me awake as I was the only driver and started sortly after midnight ...

I do not know if any of you asked or commented this but I had a 10hours question:
I watched the subs yesterday till the screening of the promo ... and this was what waddleed thru my mind:
I think it was an amazing display of emotions as MY told Gun of to not go to see her mom again.
and he yelled at her, that she can dictate all things to him, forbid things and push him around, but he is not allowed to do anything. And He loves her mom as she grew to him as if she was his own mom and it was not fair of her to even take the only mom away from him he ever knew ...
while seeing the livestream, I knew he was emotional and mad at her, but reading what he actually said made me tear up for him

Guest queenhetepet

Hello fellow FTLY peeps,
So this is my first post on this thread.  I am a silent lurker fan, who is quite happy to read all the amazing updates and musings of like minded fans around the world.
So first of all let me start off by saying thanks to everyone for making this forum fabulous...you guys are the best!
Now, to my reason for posting...I am hungry for more Jang Jang couple time until the next episode airs.  So, I found one of their earlier radio show interviews together (when the show first started).
Now, I have a request, if possible...could some kind person(s)try and translate/sub the interview episode for us?  I would love to know what they are talking about.
Here is a link to the interview.
Thanks in advance!!!

Guest genmailjs

I love that way that Writer-nims and PD-nims make me hate no one except SR and DP. I love Secretary Tak, I love Mi Young Mom, I love Halmoni, I love Dragon, I love Mi Young family, I love Hamo-Hamo..... :-* Glad to have this lovely characters around our Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young, my lovely OTP.

Guest princesscinderella

i love this episode! i think i'll have to watch this episode again and again in order to survive the whole week...i just love the writers for re-creating a great story like this...i didn't even expect that i would cry this much in this episode.. i mean, i cried a lot in episode 12 but i became more emotional after watching this...little by little, they showed gun's pain in the past 3 years..my suffered a lot after the accident but somehow she managed to start a new life and new career with the help of daniel..gun however was left behind dealing with his agonies..he was pitiful to the extent that i want to hug him and say that everything will be okay so just wait..i cried a lot in the scene when he's arguing with my regarding her mom.. he said that ssambop lady became a mom to him so what will happen to him if my steals her away. omg! my heart.... gunnie is so much attached to his ex mother in law!the other heartbreaking scene is when he said that if there's any happiness left in his life he'll give it all to my..how selfless can he be? he's left with nothing and yet he's still thinking about my..my favorite scene is when gun talked to gaedongie's painting and he said that france is far so gaedongie has to go with my because he can't let her go there alone.. gaedongie has to go with her instead of staying with daddy...this scene really broke my heart.. gun is willing to send his precious gaedongie away so that my can be happy...it's like he's sacrificing his own happiness for my.. it's like he's saying that it's okay, i'll be alone and i'm willing to suffer but in return my has to live well...there's a lot to look forward in the last 4 episodes..somehow, i can feel that daniel will be back to his original position as neighbor oppa and he will tell my that sera and gun are not together.. there will surely be a lot of crying scenes when my discovers everything...can't wait for the next episode.. =(  2 episodes per week isn't enough to feed my curiosities.....
it's just so hard being a crazy fan girl...lol!