[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

itzibitzispider said: Hahahah Gun "breaks" into MY atelier to deliver the painting ... its dark and he tries to be quiet ... he looks around ... he sees the painting Danile gave MY ... a mens shadow full off heart shaped lolliepops
He stands there, remembering the lollipop insidents ... and suddenly MY stands behind him ... he just stares at her and she asks something ... sees the painting ... he still just stares ... she asks if he is "unni" ... she comes closer .... asks something and he remembers his pain losing GD and her ... turning twards her

Closer CloserTears in both eyeshe says something ...And END

this is pure torture! MBC is so cruel!drama you are making my life miserable!
i can't stand the wait!not even a previewand at the rate we are going are they gonna recon at the last hour?!darn!

Guest potterky

reading the spoilers and my internet lagged till i gave up, i must admit that the show is getting progressively slowly. who else is getting annoyed with their push/pull relationship? i would rather Gun be more like a man and pursue MY instead of hiding his true feelings (must blame HD for this :(). please let epi17 be a damned good one. T_T 

Guest snowflakesj16

Well done! Thanks  @itzibitzispider @nonski @trinatrix236 and all for the live recaps and updates on epi 16 (screencaps and gif images). I've yet to see the cliffhanger but based on the live recaps, I can almost feel their emotions coming through..It's about time. Hoping that Geon's revelation that he is Lee Young Ja will break all the walls and turn all the tables in next week's episodes. Oh, the torment to have to wait for Wednesday to come!

Thank you for the live recaps. So touching. Can't wait to watch the raw & with sub English. Have a nice evening everyone. Oh no! We have to wait again one week for the next episode. It is so nice to have live recaps. Now I have already in my mind what happened but still want to watch the whole show. Thank you again. More power to all FTLY fans.

It would be so much easier for my poor poor heart if the two stupids would just go ahead and admit that they do not want to part from each other, that their hearts still full of love twards the other and they just act up nice sunny and brave to fool others and with that hurt each other and themselves

Edit: I always do my best spelling check AFTER I post ... I think I write that in my Sigi

Guest spideysteve

Wow the ending was so beautiful.

So heartbreakingly beautiful and kudos to the editing.  OMG I need to mend my heart.

Oh no!!!!!!!!! This is what I'm so afraid of: not getting enough time to see MY and LG lovey dovey after all's been said and one and they are absolutely happy....no basket ball team?????
And it's next weekend again huhuhuhuhuh

Guest grace08

After reading all the recaps,I really wanna comfort Gun.Seeing his facial expressions on the pictures dat have been posted I really wanna cry wid him.Miyoung-ah!please be careful wid Gun's heart.:-(

Hoping that next week's episode will have happy and sweet moments.

Guest lovelyjen

I have to give the live recappers credit. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen enough to type anything.

The thiing I am most happy about in this episode is that they finally showed that scene of Episode 12, where he went into his mancave and just started crying so hard after the loss of GD, I guessed they saved that scene for a flashback. It's heartbreaking, yes, but I really wanted to see that scene

I think the next two episodes will be Gun deciding to go after Mi Young again and Daniel will possilby find out who Se Ra is to him. Episode 19 half way will prolly be when they get married again. then we have the last of Episode 19 and 20 with them together.

I would prefer they have Gun going after MY again in episode 17 have them making up in 18 and married at the end. Together fully in 19 and her pregnant and having a baby at the end or beginning of 20 and we see them happy with a new life together raising their child.

But what I want does not matter lol it is up to the writer.

Thank you to all the re-capers and all of those that provided commentary and great comments.