[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌

I'd like to think he was rejected too by MY

But it's possible to be about him still not finding his real sister?

I wish for it to be the latter because MY not accepting DP while LG witnessing that can be the crucial catalyst to LG chasing after MY; he can (finally) see perhaps that MY is miserable without him and most importantly, HE is miserable without MY.

Really hope LG realizes that the "blue balls syndrom" he had before when with Dalpaeng-ah and the cold late night showers were infinitely more bearable than the possibility of finding MY in another man's arms and that her future KaeDdongies' dad won't be him to be unacceptable!!

Wake up Geon!

I'm super thrilled about LG vs MY face off quarrel scene which my pervy self is secretly hoping to turn into a steamy (fluffy) rice cake pounding ehehehe ;)

24 hrs to go until Episode 15

Thank You @Heppy and @anopinion for the BTS.

I love seeing the last scenes ,after they say Cut, JH still laughing and smile to JNR. His laugh so addicted and he smile lovingly.

Aaaawww... Happily Married with two kids.

Is it wednesday, yet?
*looksaround*
Is it?
*checkingthecalender*
Is it?
*getontippytoeswatchingafar*
Naaaaa ... still not yet .... grmpf

I am soooo curious about the meeting at the accidental site, which means they did not celebrate their birthdays together, too :(, but at least it will show MY that Gun is remembering GD as she does ... and the meeting at her moms:Maybe he comes in all "as usual" asking for his meal and there is MY.We do not really know if the meeting at moms is before or after the meeting at the Street and so either of those 2 situations will also show Gun that MY did not leave after all, as I guess he must believe she will

Welcome!!!

Neither of us "cares" if you are indonesian or bad at english. We are glad you joined and we hopeyou have fun as much as we have !!!!

Welcome to our beloved abode! @mair789 Language barrier and where you came from is not an issue here..happy to know you are here because just like all of us here you love FLTY! ☺ enjoy this lovely thread of ours! See u around.. :)

Guest pinkbunny2014

Ok..so DP proposal is touching...BUT [-X

remember LG's apology at the end of episode 8? He's got fireworks. And it's not a proposal. =D>
LG wins it all. Now I can't wait to see how he will win MY's heart back!