[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

anopinion said:

Gun doesn't remember Mi-young even their room is full of their memories together. Mi-young is upset and gets into an accident. She suffers a miscarriage. Gun on witnessing the accident remembers all the time he spent together with Mi-young.

The source is dubious though so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.

I agree with you @chunnogirl33

spoiler:

there is no  absolutely point in loosing the baby, because of LG's condition, it would be inhumane for the writers to do that, because its very obvious that LG psychological and physical health runs through generation, he will not be able to make in reality because if he will be the cause of his son's death he will not be able to live. Remember the Korean culture, for them when their child died blaming themselves they will not hesitate to take their own lives.......plus MY I don't think it will help MY either to grow up because she will just blame herself as mother that she cannot protect her own flesh and blood.

on the lighter note I believe in girlfriday that LG fainted because of blue ball case! hehehe

Guest spideysteve

Anyhow, I just saw this super cute fanart on DC.

Our super-glue girl. :))

KeOeXoV.png?1?2308
from: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=7759&page=1

Found this article about FTLY in Choi Jin Hyuk's soompi thread. Many thanks to @booha from CJH's thread for translating this article :) I really hope you don't mind I share this article here in FTLY thread since its related to the drama :)

Hyukhyuk girls!   I read a newspaper article talking about FTLY’s slipped back to 3rd despite its popularity.
기사의 0번째 이미지
((From the article)) “ With a hot topic/subject FTLY made a good stride but then retracted back.   It could be IOTL which was in 3rd showed its potential with solid writing, but some say the leads, Geon and MY made a connection to each other possibly too fast.  FTLY with a total 20 episodes, made to a barely half, 10EPs.   It has to run as much time it spent, yet, in such a short period of time, two leads already checked out each other’s heart and this created less anxious feeling from the viewers’ perspective.  It’s better than dragging out sluggishly but for the remaining 10 episodes, the romance by these two might be hard to fill out successfully. “ ))
But the ratings among three are very close so every small mishap could swap them around.  That part is good to hear.   Then the reporter lists things which seemed problematic.  This article is for the Korean viewers and indirectly to the writers and PD since they are very much in tune with ratings and what people talk about the drama.
((“ There are things like, when the divorce agreement was discovered and brought the crisis, the way Geon and MY dealt with the situation which made the viewers frustrated, and how easily the divorce agreement was discovered even after Geon and MY confirmed their hearts to each other, and during this kind of situation, how easily they could be separated which didn’t convince the viewers as a plausible story line.” ))
There are more things the viewers didn’t like but the funny one is about the possible Geon’s amnesia which made people very upset and they post their complain on the MBC’s message board:
(( “For pity’s sake, don’t stick the amnesia.” “Always waving with amnesia.” “ We may have to set a law prohibiting from using amnesia tactic.” ))

(( “ Earlier people loved FTLY even though the content was a bit cheesy because it showed a health aspect of two leads who individually dealt with and overcame the suffering and adversity.  But from this turning point FTLY is making a mistake letting go of its strength by heading into a new direction. This is an unfortunate moment for the enjoyable FTLY drama. “ ))
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=1056849&year=2014

Cara said: Found this article about FTLY in Choi Jin Hyuk's soompi thread. Many thanks to @booha from CJH's thread for translating this article :) I really hope you don't mind I share this article here in FTLY thread since its related to the drama :)

Hyukhyuk girls!   I read a newspaper article talking about FTLY’s slipped back to 3rd despite its popularity.

((From the article)) “ With a hot topic/subject FTLY made a good stride but then retracted back.   It could be IOTL which was in 3rd showed its potential with solid writing, but some say the leads, Geon and MY made a connection to each other possibly too fast.  FTLY with a total 20 episodes, made to a barely half, 10EPs.   It has to run as much time it spent, yet, in such a short period of time, two leads already checked out each other’s heart and this created less anxious feeling from the viewers’ perspective.  It’s better than dragging out sluggishly but for the remaining 10 episodes, the romance by these two might be hard to fill out successfully. “ ))
But the ratings among three are very close so every small mishap could swap them around.  That part is good to hear.   Then the reporter lists things which seemed problematic.  This article is for the Korean viewers and indirectly to the writers and PD since they are very much in tune with ratings and what people talk about the drama.
((“ There are things like, when the divorce agreement was discovered and brought the crisis, the way Geon and MY dealt with the situation which made the viewers frustrated, and how easily the divorce agreement was discovered even after Geon and MY confirmed their hearts to each other, and during this kind of situation, how easily they could be separated which didn’t convince the viewers as a plausible story line.” ))
There are more things the viewers didn’t like but the funny one is about the possible Geon’s amnesia which made people very upset and they post their complain on the MBC’s message board:
(( “For pity’s sake, don’t stick the amnesia.” “Always waving with amnesia.” “ We may have to set a law prohibiting from using amnesia tactic.” ))

(( “ Earlier people loved FTLY even though the content was a bit cheesy because it showed a health aspect of two leads who individually dealt with and overcame the suffering and adversity.  But from this turning point FTLY is making a mistake letting go of its strength by heading into a new direction. This is an unfortunate moment for the enjoyable FTLY drama. “ ))
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=1056849&year=2014

I'm not surprise if the chinese spoiler ends up being true.  It actually needs to happen so that both will grow up.  MY especially and Gun also really needs to break clean with Se Ra.  Like explain to her everything that has happened so that she can understand.  Gun and MY also needa to own up tontheir feelings instead of giving each mixed signals all the time.  It sucks if it does happen but I can't wait to see the fall out.  JN and JH will be amazing I'm sure.  This plot also allows Gun and MY to have a new start and actually be together because they want to be and not forced by their family or out of obli

Guest reedtrip82

I dislike specalation , make my head hurt. Just come on Wed. Every happen will happen , the show must goes on

Guest spideysteve

Oh, and I saw two MV on DC today, both featured Geon from ep 9 & 10. Thought you might be interested.

I don't know how to embed Daum video, so I will just post the link here. LISTEN TO THIS SONG. It's a song by TEEN TOP, and here's the lyrics.
But JUST LISTEN. The lyrics sound awfully like someone's name. =))

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=7729&page=2

Kekeke... I totally enjoy this drama than some other drama which plot more makjang, ridiculous even overrated... This drama more real to me... How they deal with problem in mature way... No extreme hand grabbing... Kekeke... Our snail couple love will become deeper... Any problem overcome is not only their problem but will effect people that they care especially their family. And obviously no shouting like crazy people at this moment from any of them... Kekeke... The sooner they deeply fall in love, that's better.. Falling in love and totally in love is not an easy process you know... It takes time but once they already confirm they really need each other, nothing can stop them... So, trust in fate!! Haha... :D

Guest Kdrama-lover

Anyong Yorobon..
   Wow, discussions are heating up in this thread (feeling breathless and hot after the MV shared by spideysteve.. #:-S =P~ 8->) 
   OK, now let's see.. I noticed there had been so many editions of  "previews" since my last visit here.. They kinda mix up our thoughts and make us confused as to where the drama would take us next.. 
   All I can say is I am still optimistic FTLY would turn out to be a "true blue rom-com". Writers and PD have done awesomely halfway through and there would be no turning back.. They are too good to make us sulk so much with these A and M plots simultaneously.. I suppose they'd use the A plot but'll execute it brilliantly. 
   I believe the M plot is insignificant as they have already altered the character of the leads in a way that there is no need for that instance to occur. All the scenarios they make us watch so far would be in vain and incoherent should they push with that M plot. That growing thing is going to be the Super Glue that binds our OTP and the source of their strength to overcome all obstacles in their love and family life. 
   So let's all be patient.. in less than 24 hours, the verdict will be out. AJA Fighting SNAIL COUPLE.. 

21 hours left  X_XI hope the amnesia doesn't go for more than 1-2 episodes. I hope that it isn't SeRa there... I hope MY and LG have some cute moments though he doesn't remember her.... and I really hope SeRa doesn't turn too dark and cruel... [-O<

Breathe in .... Breathe out.... Breathe in... Breathe out... 
I'm gonna stop breaking my head now..... and wait patiently....
Not one more word from me till the episode is aired.... :-$

Hi guys! I'm new here >< 
I just found the thread by accident and spent the night reading your posts ( some of them are hilarious and some very insightful ^^)
I am pretty much obsessed with this drama and Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara's performance. They are very raw when it comes to their feelings in some scenes *caugh* the conversation before ep10 kissing scene *caugh* and I absolutely love that.
looking forward to fangirling with you.

Guest kaddict92

Woah 315+pages already. 
....and wow that Chinese speculation about amnesia. Greatttttt. I feel betrayed hearing this news...I had high hopes because one ofthe writers wrote Soulmate and it was one of my favorite drama evenwith the 'lame' ending. 
I don't mind the losing baby because that was part of original and will be a lesson for the two leads but honestly amnesia. Why does it seems JH always get characters who are mentally hurt? Also reallythis kicks the flow of the narrative.
And @Kdrama-lover. I agree with you if A card is execute the right way I don't mind. There were couple dramas I did like A card like Secret Garden, Winter Sonata, and Stairway to Heaven.