[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@viyra Bummer, I wish we could see JH dance! And I was hoping he would remember singing and dancing with MY while dancing with Sera. I would rather they cut the scene of him putting Sera to sleep than this one...hehe. Oh well, there goes another fab scene lying on the editing floor.  [-(

A new line was added to text preview. "Sera tries to spend every moment together with Gun who lost his memory, but feels threatened as the relationship between Gun and MiYoung turns out to be sturdier than she thought"

A new line was added to text preview. "Sera tries to spend every moment together with Gun who lost his memory, but feels threatened as the relationship between Gun and MiYoung turns out to be sturdier than she thought"

Hurray!!! This makes my day brighter!!!

gumi said: A new line was added to text preview. "Sera tries to spend every moment together with Gun who lost his memory, but feels threatened as the relationship between Gun and MiYoung turns out to be sturdier than she thought"

viyra said:

Thanks for sharing the pics of Geun and SeRa dancing.  I  believe that happened when SeRa came back from NY (and she went to Geun's office first while Geun was showing MY around).  MY left and SeRa wanted to go somewhere - and this is probably what they did.

I wish they've shown this in that episode - JH is a really good dancer.

Good morning everyone! I hate time zone! I just slept yesterday it's was page 305 now it's 5 pages more! OMG! I love all your speculations! Especially LG hair hehehe!

@gumi‌ thanks for the additional info! Sturdier? Of course they are super glue couple aswell!

gumi said: A new line was added to text preview. "Sera tries to spend every moment together with Gun who lost his memory, but feels threatened as the relationship between Gun and MiYoung turns out to be sturdier than she thought"

Lol... Even lee gun has amnesia, don't you think he will question himself? Why he agree to marry with mi young, why they sleep on the same bed, they even buy baby cot and decorate it... The diary.. Lee gun should read it... Omo... His body will move naturally to mi young... Nothing can beat his heart... Hahaha...

Guest ~dakieEe61325571021~

gumi

said: A new line was added to text preview. "Sera tries to spend every moment together with Gun who lost his memory, but feels threatened as the relationship between Gun and MiYoung turns out to be sturdier than she thought"