[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

notesinascale said: fiovial said: 100% total speculation....
Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

chunnogirl33 said:

Wow. This couple is so beautiful. I was thinking that these two couldn't be any better than the Taiwanese couple, but Jang2 proved me wrong. They are so adorable and any kid would be lucky to have them as parents. Their love is selfless and deep. Only true love can be so. I also love Jang Hyuk so much. I've never watched JH in any drama and I didn't think I'd fall for him when I was all about Choi Jin Hyuk, but Gun made it impossible to love or even look at Daniel. I admire the extra eyecandy, but FTLY is all about Gun. Can somebody recommend a good JH drama? Or a movie?

After watching ep 10 raw/un subbed, I'm going to wait until next week after ep 11 is out to watch the subbed version. Though I don't understand korean, I think I got the gist of it. I'm going to wait to watched the subbed version so I can watch ep 10 and 11 back to back. I can't handle ending on a cliffhanger then having to wait almost a week for the next ep. This will be better for my sanity...I think...lol.

guys i think it's against Soompi rule to post an un-licence or illegal link here. it consider a spam and make some of the thread will temporarily suspended by mod. so, please be careful all my dear friend. only licence site like Dramafever or Viki is allowed here. we don't want this lovely thread of us been shutting down. it will drive us crazy you know. :)) :))

@EVERYONE..Please follow the rules and regulations...the mods are checking now and then.. hoping for your kind consideration..thank u very much@

1.Don't quote pictures/videos ...

2.Don't quote long posts.

3.Stay on topic

4.Don't post any links here, unless its licensed..

As for my say on ep 10..will do tomorrow.need to watch it with subs!

Guest hanhyosang

Just finished episode 10 and I really don't think Gun has amnesia. I don't even get it how all of you thought about that...

Damn, now I think it's even more possible for Gun to temporally loose his memory. They even took off his ring in the hospital so he wouldn't know that he is married. And Sera came back thinking that his wedding with MY was a fake. :(( What if doctors advice others not to shock him too much and let him remember everything at his own pace so as not to cause another attack? :-SS
By the way it would be a good way to separate our couple for a while without Sera getting a leg injury like it was in Tai.

Ok, that's all my crazy suppositions but seeing as Gun would still be distant and constantly search for something important missing in his life Sera in disparate try to keep him by her side could even  ask MY leave with the baby or (in worst case scenario) to get rid of it. Because MY's presence along with the baby is harmful and very taxing for Gun both for his mental health and his position as the CEO.

I can't wait for the next Wed. now!

p.s. I'm starting to love Gun's little hung Lee Yong. Looks like he soon would be on Gun's side since he is starting to be very fond of his sister-in-law. Poor boy, just wants to be accepted by his big brother and become a family. Yup, one more player in our team! Yay! <:-P
p.p.s. And as I thought Danielicious is falling for MY for real! No neighbor Oppa looks at his little sister like THAT!

LOL, but it also looks like we are not the only one who loved Gun curly. MY's drawing on the cup proves that his little snail is also a fan of the messy curly style. I bet it's a subtle hint for her dear husband to change his stylist. =)) =)) =))

juju84 said: Damn, now I think it's even more possible for Gun to temporally loose his memory. They even took off his ring in the hospital so he wouldn't know that he is married. And Sera came back thinking that his wedding with MY was a fake. :(( What if doctors advice others not to shock him too much and let him remember everything at his own pace so as not to cause another attack? :-SS
By the way it would be a good way to separate our couple for a while without Sera getting a leg injury like it was in Tai.

Ok, that's all my crazy suppositions but seeing as Gun would still be distant and constantly search for something important missing in his life Sera in disparate try to keep him by her side could even  ask MY leave with the baby or (in worst case scenario) to get rid of it. Because MY's presence along with the baby is harmful and very taxing for Gun both for his mental health and his position as the CEO.

I can't wait for the next Wed. now!

p.s. I'm starting to love Gun's little hung Lee Yong. Looks like he soon would be on Gun's side since he is starting to be very fond of his sister-in-law. Poor boy, just wants to be accepted by his big brother and become a family. Yup, one more player in our team! Yay! <:-P
p.p.s. And as I thought Danielicious is falling for MY for real! No neighbor Oppa looks at his little sister like THAT!

LOL, but it also looks like we are not the only one who loved Gun curly. MY's drawing on the cup proves that his wife is also a fan of the messy curly style. I bet it's a subtle hint for her dear husband to change his stylist. =)) =)) =))

- EDIT -@HesperideI myself wants to be a towel ...Just watching Min Young-sshi is ...Ahhhh! It can aroused!gmEi6S.gif

@imroni @ChelaZerabPervert? What is that?innocent2_smilie.gif
How LEE GUN made the first-HALF basic of his desire?
Be40pX.gif
His Facial Expression says it all...

2ltV1Q.gif feWdbK.gif

And in the middle of it's climax ~ PAUSED! * the face-of-what-the-heck *thumbdown.gif

d8ysJ0.gif RRH92y.gif

No CHOICE but showers to release it's body heats and electrifying orgzzz!Lee Gun: Ahhhhhhhhhhh~ Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~ Ahhhhhhhhhhh~157.gif
xmj73v.gif
To be continued...

I didn't watch the ep yet, just reading what you girls are writting. Hopefully there won't be any amnesia involved...my theory is that - at some point - Gun will play noble idiot and back off MY. We've been hinted a couple of times about a possible illness and his fear of it returning. After this last scene he might start thinking that his illness is back and the best way to protect both MY and the baby is to end it? just saying... I'll watch the episode tonight :P  

lclarakl said:

Good theories.  BUT, would the grandmother allow him not to know that he's to be a father or allow MY to be disrespected as his wife.

It wouldn't surprise me if Geon uses this as an opportunity to keep MY near his side by faking they were a couple who married for love.

Yeah, I like that better. 

Guest spideysteve

I don't think they would go for amnesia, though it's easy to think so. 

It looks like the writers will use misunderstanding and miscommunication to separate Geon and Mi Young whether only temporarily or for much longer.  What makes me believe so is that they are too obvious with constant references to Romeo and Juliet. First, we got BGM from Romeo and Juliet. They played 'A Time for Us' for one of Geon and Mi Young's lunch date. The song choice made sense after episode 10. In episode 10, Secretary Tak even jokingly compared Geon and Mi Young to Romeo and Juliet, after Mi Young's brought away by her mom.

And what leads to the tragedy is that some dude fails to deliver an important message...yes, I'm looking at Secretary Tak. He could have called Mi Young and told her something's wrong, but it seems that no one bothered to tell her? Now we are left with a cliffhanger and have to wait for a week to see what happens next.

Finally, this song. Even though it's played during a funny scene but darn the premonition. :-B

Hmmm if they go the amnesia route, that would totally be majang but isn't too farfetched.  The fact they took off his ring and he seemed confused upon seeing Se Ra would cause me to believe that Gun will get a temporary amnesia and won't remember anything pass getting the engagement ring and meeting MY for the first time.  I think Gun won't remember MY at all and his last real memory is of Se Ra still being his girlfriend.  But of course fate won't let him forget his memories of MY...kind reminds me of The Master's Sun when the lead couldn't remember the girl when he temporarily got amnesia.

That ending made no sense at all SR knows Gun is in the hospital but the wife doesn't know and is still sitting at the meeting place. The secatary knows how Gun feels so why would he not contact his family and especially MY. How would SR even know where he was.

Since we don't know what will happen between him and MY until next week, I'm going to bask in glow of how he acts around MY compared to when we saw him earlier around Se Ra (when he wanted to propose).  She's just giddy and find it hard to control himself around MY. He's very attracted to her. 

:\">

honeywell said: Hmmm if they go the amnesia route, that would totally be majang but isn't too farfetched.  The fact they took off his ring and he seemed confused upon seeing Se Ra would cause me to believe that Gun will get a temporary amnesia and won't remember anything pass getting the engagement ring and meeting MY for the first time.  I think Gun won't remember MY at all and his last real memory is of Se Ra still being his girlfriend.  But of course fate won't let him forget his memories of MY...kind reminds me of The Master's Sun when the lead couldn't remember the girl when he temporarily got amnesia.

A-haha, @jeonghyang, you are awesome as always! Never fail to feed my inter perv.  ;))  I'm laughing my a-s-s off for the second time this evening. :)
Aww man and it started out so good! She even threw her slender leg over him (his face at that moment *Ah, I'm in Heaven at last!* =P~ =)) )... and then...
n5qvcz.jpg

And then... Gae Dong-a.....

migqh0.jpg

A-haha, that was a low blow. =)) =)) =))  How can you expect him to compete here?

Seriously, looks like Gun is the one who is pregnant! MY where is your hormones, girl? Damn, she has such a strong will!
Mi Young-a! You cruel little thing! You give your dear hubby a severe case of blue-balls at every turn and so blissfully unaware of it. I guess I know now why he fainted. :-B  So much UST! =)) =)) =)) 
Aww, girl, you should take good care about your poor husband. :-* We do want to see The Lee baseball -team! =))