[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

celes80 said: Hello! Top Star News released a BTS photo of CJH, captured when he was resting whilst filming FTLY. *so handsome* :DIf it's been posted before, my apologies. I'm really struggling to keep up with this thread... It moves like a bullet train.

They need LG's Grandma to come in and save the day ...I hope she knows about MY and LG's true feelings for each other...

MY seems pretty strong but now she needs to try and protect LG the way he has protected her and stop listening to everyone else [-(

Two amazing kisses, passionate, tender .... long .... and we talk about amnesia.
We are
obedient girls ...  did not even notice LG's anguish . It seems that each of us have borrowed a Bible from that sexually frustrated.
X_X

lol, why we keep jumping into amnesia train when someone got into hospital in k-drama? :)) :))don't worry much chingudeul. the writer know what she's doing. i don't think this drama will have amnesia place in their storyline. it's common when people pass out they have that look in their face. first, to restore and remember what happen and second to adjust where there are and how they ended there. ;)) ;))

Guest spideysteve

I finally calm down and now I'm going to summarize the first half of ep 10 with two gifs.

731b_zpsec15b97b.gif?t=1406822271
731a_zps494ec396.gif?t=1406822030

This is what happened on FTLY tonight. Thank you very much. ^^

BTW we got two shower scenes too! Totally awesome.

You make a good point !!! that evil relative chairman guy might try to steal the company ... :((   and LG hit his head ....please no amnesia [-O<

Haha. Maybe the writers will troll a SSBG n make geon bankrupt. So he got to live with MY till he got back his company. Lolol..

@Hesperide‌ thanks! Looking at geon's expression I'd say he's surprise to see her?

Just thinking, what if sera asked him Abt the fake marriage n he confessed to her that his feelings are real.. it'd we ironic n Damn sad for Sera, but I rather she be sad than our OTP.

was anybody disappointed a little by the kiss? 12 years ago, in SSBG, the view was blocked by her blue jacket...this time around, it is his hair! where is a rubber band when a man needs one?! UGH!!!! bad, bad, bad mimi..... :-w

but did Gun actually cry while kissing her?

Guest spideysteve

Carmen Nicolae said: Two amazing kisses, passionate, tender .... long .... and we talk about amnesia.
We are
obedient girls ...  did not even notice LG's anguish . It seems that each of us have borrowed a Bible from that sexually frustrated.
X_X