[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title" Jung Dong Ha Lends Voice for “Fated to Love You” OST Pao July 30, 2014   Jung Dong Ha Lends Voice for “Fated to Love You” OST

Boohwal‘s Jung Dong Ha sang “Destiny Sonata” for the MBC drama “Fated to Love You.”

The heartfelt ballad that talks about the feelings of a man towards a woman whom he says is his “destiny” against a background of beautifully arranged piano and string sound. People have been talking about the song prior to its official release because of the voice quality of Jung Dong Ha who has brought out the emotions of the song. [more]

The only thing that can stop my obsession with episode 9 is episode 10  :))
I'm sure the lawyer has hinted that Lee Gun didn't want the divorce... 
I really wish LG opens up to MY and says that he wants to stay with MY forever in the right way instead of dropping hints. 
I really want a perfect twist. 
LG is matured and I'm sure if MY leaves him, he's gonna be so crazy .... whereas MY would be burying her sorrow inside thinking that it started with an unfortunate incident ... and will always be that... 
LG's heart is totally into MY and MY alone... 
I loved the fact that MY voiced her thoughts ... She said she was scared... I really wish that LG clears up that doubt... and NO, the kiss (though I loved it very very much ...  :\"> ) doesn't equal to voicing out that he loves her and never wants to leave .. he really needs to do that. He needs to say that "he need MY in his life... he loves her for her and not as just the mom of the baby " 

Does MY know the truth that the mix of the stimulants in the drink was the reason all this happened? 
Maybe she would break down after knowing that... 
It would be a heavy blow to her knowing that her brother-in-law was the reason for all this... just the way that spineless guy asked for money for the restaurant. 
She might think she had deceived LG. 

princesscinderella

said: i'm concerned about gun's health..=( i wonder what's the illness that he's talking about.i 

hope it's not serious... the guy in the tw version is not ill so maybe they just added another twist to this kr version.. i'm kinda worried because gun said that he wish he can live for 20 more years... i hope it's not a terminal disease or something like that...

Guest spideysteve

Park Hee Bon and Choi Woo Shik

I'm glad that Ji Yeon is still around and I hope we will see her in the second half of the series.

X9TF2RA.jpg?1?6572cr: Osen

Sunset90 said: The only thing that can stop my obsession with episode 9 is episode 10  :))
I'm sure the lawyer has hinted that Lee Gun didn't want the divorce... 
I really wish LG opens up to MY and says that he wants to stay with MY forever in the right way instead of dropping hints. 
I really want a perfect twist. 
LG is matured and I'm sure if MY leaves him, he's gonna be so crazy .... whereas MY would be burying her sorrow inside thinking that it started with an unfortunate incident ... and will always be that... 
LG's heart is totally into MY and MY alone... 
I loved the fact that MY voiced her thoughts ... She said she was scared... I really wish that LG clears up that doubt... and NO, the kiss (though I loved it very very much ...  :\"> ) doesn't equal to voicing out that he loves her and never wants to leave .. he really needs to do that. He needs to say that "he need MY in his life... he loves her for her and not as just the mom of the baby " 

I totally LOVED the first 25 minutes of this episode particularly - so much pretty, pretty JNR. This Drama continues to tease me with the possibility of being notably different from the original, which is why the rest of this comment is going into spoiler tags:

I am very, very impressed with how well they're compressing the key story elements. The love of strawberries that identified Anna becomes a strawberry birthmark, perhaps? I also don't remember the mother showing up so openly and so early, and that's a plus. I think that it helps build sympathy for Se Ra as another victim, which leads me to 

The miscarriage. I am 99.9863767854768979% certain it will happen, but this episode really made me think that an accidental miscarriage is possible, not one deliberately caused by Se Ra altering the divorce agreement to make MY think that Geon wants it. I think it would be very hard to sell that idea, given how very different Geon is from Cun Xi. I can accept a miscarriage as the cause of their separation and pain, but if they can do it without Se Ra being directly responsible, that would be a big plus, and I think introducing the foster mother so early and showing her as the self-obsessed bully she is might give reason to hope that she will be the villain, more than Se Ra. Certainly the fact that Daniel's already seen her, when in the original, Baron Chen's character had to go hunting for her, is a variation that leaves the door open for such a positive change.

All in all a very skilled example of how to adapt and compress an original story in a way that acknowledges the source material while updating the story and taking it, I really, really REALLY hope, in a different direction. One episode short of half way and this Drama just keeps on making me think it's going to be so very much better than the awful, bitterl original. PLEASE don't let me down now. If anyone has any fingers or toes uncrossed, fix that, NOW! 

It seems like the feelings between the OTP in this version is very much equal and mutual. There was never a moment that makes you feel like it's one-sided. I have to say that the three leads have amazing chemistry together and they are perfect. I like the developments between Geon and MY. It's not out of infatuation or even out of grateful or out of the blue. They fall for each other gradually, through getting to know each other. In the old version, she fell in love with him almost instantly because he was the first person that was nice to her, even before knowing his true personality. Here, MY is thankful and acknowledge that he is a good person, but she didn't fall in love with him until she lived with him and gets to know him better. This version, you can clearly see why MY falls for Geon and it wasn't just because of one incident. He was mean to her for like 1 episode because of a misunderstanding, but for his baby, he tries his best to be a responsible husband, and from then he discovers all her good sides. 

Guest samasta93

I think I need an enlightenment.. all the Lee elders, do they have sons?

I was wondering why those old dudes give so much pressure only to Gun, even though he is the only grandson of Lee clan, how about the rest of Lee elders' offsprings? I bet they're married and also have children~

Guest reedtrip82

Ya know what so funny , the last scene , when Gun said what about how he feel and then MY just cut him off , "No" LoL I feel the girl!! She said he confuse her !

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"운명처럼 널 사랑해<Making> (Ep.9 ★미방송 장면) Fated To Love You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeOgv41AqkU

Credit Just Jang Hyuk

Guest mari3all3n

I love this episode (ep.9)! Finally, we can see an improvement between LG's feelings towards MY. The last scene almost made me cry. MY's character is really adorable. The sad scenes which she portrays gave me so much feels. By the way, I don't like Gun's new straight hair, it doesn't suit him and I love s

MarjorieA

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"운명처럼 널 사랑해<Making> (Ep.9 ★미방송 장면) Fated To Love You
Credit Just Jang Hyuk

WAE did i watch this DRAMA episode 9!!!!!!!!!!!!! hard love pink mouse
I wanted the fireworks, see them with kisses!!!! what did i get!!!! climb pink mouse
KISSES , HOT OPPA'S HUGGING ON SCREEN, MORE EFFECTIVE PLOT WORKS!!!! butterfly pink mouse
Things that i ike the mOst!!! MY said "Im scared"  afraid pink mouseGunny by just cAnt take that , he needs to wipe the scare of her!! He kissed tomake things permanent!! kiss pink mousekiss pink mouse WHICH MAKE me DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY!!!
i bet the HYUKS had a LOADS of fun in doing this!!! i'M DYING TO HAVE THE BTS OF THIS!!! they are just LOVEABLE !! CUTENESS OVERLOADZ!!!! hard love pink mousehard love pink mousehard love pink mouse
SPAZZING SPAZZING SPAZZING !!!!!!!! Y DONT I SHIP THEM TOGETHER!!!dance pink mousedance pink mouse this drama is just Aweeesome!!! jump pink mousejump pink mouse
tumblr_n9jclcWa1W1qbxtgwo6_250.gif