[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

oh yeah just saw his hairstyle..hmm not as good as before though.. prepare to livestream online tonight!! who is watching tonight? hehe ^.^ well I should have known that all the sweetness that Miyoung give to Gun is just leaving good memories for both of them.. T.T Miyoung, please don't leave Gun..!!
ps: For those who are new to Soompi, they don't allow us to put online broadcast link here maybe just via PM. FYI. I would suggest someone to create a chatbox for FTLY from there they can share the link :)

Better hope a mod doesn't pop by. By right we have to comment about the drama every time we post. Not have multiple people just write one liners for the link.
Now my comment about the drama. It's ep 9 right? I mean technically we should have the cute. By I feel like I am waiting for it to go crashing down in a heap somewhere in those 2 episodes. And I am not liking the fact that Se Ra sounded so aggressive in the preview. 
Plus this is the 1st K drama where I only see 2 pillows in a bed. Usually they have so many one wonders how they even sleep without a sore neck.

AilynC said: I Agree with Gladys57, I myself already watch the Taiwan version of this drama, so as to not spoilt the Korean version, Hope those who already watch the Taiwan version, should stop giving hints and comparing the two, so that those people who does not know the ending yet will enjoy it.

Highlight to read
- Episode starts with the cheek-tear kiss, and MY's words to Daniel. While MY says these things to Daniel, she recalls the storytelling time, the contract and the time that LG cried after revealing his marriage to Se Ra
- they hugged after the cheek kiss!!! 
- at the house, MY sleeping on her side, and LG goes to bed. He looks at MY, and starts speaking. MY speaks as well.
- LOL at LG trying hard not to hug MY! LOL!!! Too funny
- Awww...MY wakes up and sees him doing that. And she laughs. She looks at him while he sleeps. (So sweet)
Soundtrack playing...awwww
- MY reaches out and touches his shoulder
- Morning and we see the couple outside the house by the gate. MY sees him off. LG goes back and LG hints for a kiss. (Too cute!!!)
- MY kisses him, and his reaction is priceless!!! 
(Gosh, can they get any cuter!!!) 

Here we go! 

Geon and MY are together and he brushes off the tears on her face and kisses her on the cheek. We see a flashback of her telling Daniel she is worried she won't be able to leave him.
Geon hugs her tightly while the dance. Aww!!
MY is in bed and Geon joins her and says something to her. She smiles and says goodnight I think. Geon tries to settle in without holding her but can't sleep. Lol!! He is really trying to stop himself and even after falling asleep keeps reaching for her and hitting the headboard. MY puts his arm down and says something. Lol!
The next morning, Geon is leaving for work and MY is seeing him off. He wants a kiss on the cheek and when she doesn't respond, he starts to walk away but she pulls him back and kisses on on his cheek!
He is very happy. He leaves for work

Lee Gun & Daniel Pitt are making fists at each other at the news conference.

It's for a photo op!  :) :))

EDIT:
Anyway... lots of lagging.
I'm going to watch this later after downloading the whole episode.
Have fun, live streamers. :)