[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

Geon looks at his and Se Ra's picture. He seems sad.

Night again, Geon is at this basement-like room, and he's using his iPad to look into Daniel's profile. He hears some scary sounds.

Hahaha...He went to check where the sounds are coming from, with a miniature Incredible Hulk in hand. He seens MY telling stories to the baby.

Awwww...Geon tells the story, and he's having so much fun. What a sweet moment!!

MY sleeps at the bed again. She looks at her phone, and Geon comes.

Geon sits and says something.

Geon stands up and falls. He seems to be in pain. (He may only be acting because he gets up and sits on the bed). They talk about something. Maybe about sleeping in the same bed?

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMO. They sleep in the same bed.

First they had their back towards each other...then they face each other. MY tries to leave, but LG stops her and holds her near. He almost kisses her!!!

Cliffhanger no preview!!!!

MBC TEASING US!!!!!

The sister insists that Geon hold the baby and he likes it. He is very happy.
 At home, Geon goes to check up on MY who's asleep. She hears him and wakes up. I think they are talking about their day and they laugh about it. Geon tells MY to sleep on the bed and she says goodnight and leaves. Geon is trying to sleep but has trouble because the sofa is uncomfortable. Lol!! (Yes, that's where you are making your wife sleep!). He gets a message from MY who thanks him for what he did. She says something else and tells him not to worry.
Geon is at the office looking at a photo of him and Se Ra. The secretary comes in and Geon tells him something about her. 

Geon is up and thinking. He hears some weird sounds and gets scared. Lol! He pick up one of his action figures to use as a weapon and goes into the room. MY is up reading the book her friend gave her. Geon asks what she's doing and she replies. He takes the book from her read it to her in a fun way(cute scene).
Later they say goodnight and when Geon gets up to leave, he falls to the floor in pain(back pain or maybe sympathy pains?) Lol! MY helps him up and they sit down. He tells her something and she smiles. Omo, they are going to share the same bed. Awwwww!! They each take their own side and trying not to face each other so they talk to themselves. Lol! Soon, they end up facing each other and Geon pulls her to him and holds her. It looks like he's going to kiss her!!!! Yes!!!!  <:-P
End
No preview

auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Dam !!cliffhanger was LG and MY in bed together, they are staring intently into each others eyes like they're going to kiss , MY goes to get up LG grabs her arm pulls her back down into the bed  he holds her face in his hands and it cuts off right as his LIPS are about to touch hers and no previews .....   [-(   I need to storm MBC office for having no preview

Guest xxxchocopie31

I love how when Miyoung didn't even tell him to come he's just sprouting like a mushroom and appear! 
He's just too sweet to be true! 

Guest Chi Chi

Not being overly dramatic, but I can't breath because of that cliffhanger.  I feel so nervous for MY, what is he going to go to me MY next!?   8-}