[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest kimbap24

nenmem16 said: eunnij09 said: @ck10z
You and I are on the same boat. It is absolute torture to wait for the latter part of the week for FTLY and MND. And weather and work wise it's been such a mess this week. Can't wait for ep 6!

Sorry chingus, I had problems with internet so I missed quite a bit. Mianhae.

Geon and MY run into a friend of Se ra's. Geon is uncomfortable and MY gives an excuse and leaves. The lady stops her from leaving and asks MY to get rid of her drink for her. She seems to think MY is Geon's secretary. The lady tells Geon something about Se Ra but Geon is worried about MY.

MY throws the coffee away and seems upset. She looks at a piece of clothing I think she made and then gets a call from her mother. Her mother tells her something and hangs up.

MY is with her friend who's upset about something and drinking.

one link is snail, link no. 2 is Mi Young link no. 3 crash my lappy. aigoo...

sorry it halfway...buffer...MY at bus stop....look at white baby shirt...buffer... MY at her old housemate office. she's drunk and crying

augggggggggh    I can't take it anymore ... LG was marking his woman he moved her from the couch to the bed when he though she was going to fall off..took off the bandaide that Daniel put on her scrunched it up like he was mad at it and put on his own bandaide... ...so touching :-SS

MY comforts her friend and helps her to her bed.she sees a jewelry box with a chip from her trip to Macau and remembers Geon giving it to her.

Geon tries contacting MY buy can't reach her. He wonders where she is. He goes home and sees her sleeping on the sofa and then notices the baby clothes she made and smiles. He carries MY to the bed and looks at her and touches her face and sees the band aid and goes to get a new one to replace it(aww!). This is such a sweet scene guys! :)

In the morning, Geon goes to check on her(she's still asleep) and proceeds to take a selfie with her(omo, Geon is too cute!!!!!!).

The aunt is taking a selfie an then sits down for breakfast with her son. Geon comes by and then has a bit of confrontation with her. His

Mother is mentioned in the conversation. He says something to her and leaves.

The aunt is upset and complains to her son. The son tells her not to worry and it seems like they are up to something.

MY wakes up and goes to brush her teeth before realizing she got a new band aid. I think she's trying to remember what happened. Lol!

Geon is with his doctor. He seems worried about something maybe because he's stressed and complains to the doctor. He gets a call from someone.

Guest spideysteve

NO I THINK I JUST SAW TJ.

YEAH TJ.

SERIOUSLY THE DIRECTOR USED JANG HYUK'S MV FROM HIS TJ DAY IN FTLY.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

curses!!!! must return to work in 3 min looking more and more like its going to be a Daniel cliff hanger or maybe not because it started late this morning  ..auugh this is crazy.....This is too much she bent over (the pajama scene in the pics is not a dream) he was worried and picked her back up -- ok their is a catch 22 he's trying to hide the phone because of the lawyer --think he is having a short lived attack of conscious-- because of selling the factory  -

hi guys thanks for the live recap! I'm really anticipating this drama!!! I can't help but adore our OTP, they are growing and learning together through their marriage life, unlike other drama they grow together through friendship...then dating..... ..

here in FTLY they slept together first.......then pregnancy......marriage and finding true love in their togetherness! hehehe so cheesy!

MY meets up with her mother somewhere and goes in. There's a party going on and Geon is already there! My is shocked to see him there. Aigoo, Geon is dancing and singing and is really into it. Lol!! MY omma scolds her about something maybe arriving late and then Geon makes an excuse for her. Geon and MY are on stage singing and dancing(so cute!).Everyone's having a lot of fun. 

The ahjummas compliment MY Omma on her son-in-law and she agrees. The party is over and everyone's leaving. MY omma takes Geon hand and maybe thanks him for taking care of MY. MY looks sad and her mother hugs Geon and calls him her son(aww). She says goodbye and leaves the couple. MY thanks Geon for everything and Geon still seems to be pleased about being called a son. He asks her if she wants to eat something and they leave.
 Geon is at home and gets a call the office. Looks like there's a big problem and the assistant is freaking out. MY comes by and he snaps at her! She says something and turns to leave but Geon suddenly hugs her from behind. Lol!! She is shocked and he removes his hands and says that it was an accident I think and walks away. He asks himself if he's crazy for doing that. Lol!! 
Uh oh... Se Ra is with her friend looking at cuff links. It seems like she intends to surprise Geon!
 The cousin is at the company and goes to talk to a secretary and gets information that surprises him. He takes it to his mother and it seems like it's about MY. It may be about the contract(not sure). 
 MY got an invitation from Daniel.