Nell (넬)

Guest biteme_lestat

Guest HeffyEnd

I don't even know which song Peterpan Complex is lol I don't know most of the names to their songs since most of them are in Korean. Which album is it from?

Anrui, what do you mean by "I cant believe that came from you"? =/ AND I DON'T LIKE SHINHWA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tokaebi

I don't even know which song Peterpan Complex is lol I don't know most of the names to their songs since most of them are in Korean. Which album is it from?

Anrui, what do you mean by "I cant believe that came from you"? =/ AND I DON'T LIKE SHINHWA

Peterpan Complex is a different band that alot of people claim sounds exactly like Radiohead.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ASHAMED OF YOU DUDE.........Geez............I..........GEEZ

You want me to give you a song of theirs?

Guest HeffyEnd

lol It's not like I don't know who they are. I SAID I HAD A BRAIN LAPSE.

I heard one of their songs last spring, and I remember I didn't like it very much. I didn't like Jaurim or Moon Hee Jun right away either though...

Send me one you think i'd like most ^_^

Guest uiyoltan

wow this became a peterpan complex thread all of a sudden. O_O (sorry had to point that out couldn't resist).

0_0 I cant believe that came from you...........All that teasing about you likeing ShinHwa must have made you a more honest person!

uhh lol. what are you talking about shinhwa is so metal.

Send me one you think i'd like most ^_^

You hate everything....But Ill try

uhh lol. what are you talking about shinhwa is so metal.

Oh no, I know they are. I was just teasing Heffy cause she doesnt believe me

Guest HeffyEnd

I DON'T HATE EVERYTHING.

I just.. hate most pop music, and most those songs you sent me that time were pop! And some people are more picky with their music than others.. mmkay?

But anyway, yeah we're probably pissing off the Nell fans lol. Don't mind us.. >_>

I just.. hate most pop music, and most those songs you sent me that time were pop! And some people are more picky with their music than others.. mmkay?

T_T I was trying to get you to try new things..........AND IT WASNT ALL POP

And I upload a different korean rock band's song EVERY week but you still only like the same old ones TT_TT

Guest HeffyEnd

I always forget, man! :/

..And most the songs you sent me WERE pop.. i told you I liked that song by Cherry Filter.. and you sent me Buzz songs, even though I don't like them >_> and I think there was like, one more rock song you sent me that I liked, but I can't remember what it was lol.

I'll DL the songs on the Krock weekly sample when I remember >_<

I remember.. I downloaded a Novasonic song from there and I really liked it lol so.. THAT'S ONE

• 1 month later...
Guest surlespointes

I recently found a couple Nell songs on my computer and I absolutely love this band!

does anyone pm me with or recommend any really good songs from them?

Guest .Cherry.

Oooo, i sooo love NELL...such good lyrics and music. Haven't heard from them in a while though, hopefully they'll return soon though. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest starfall

got any news? it's been a year since they released their 4th album, isn't it? Gahh I ca't wait for their next album *-*

Guest rootless.

When I first heard them, I fell in love~

The singer's voice is wonderful and their melodies and gorgeous...

Hope they become a huge success...