[Drama 2014] Into the Flames 불꽃속으로

irilight

@Kdramafanfan.. ah...I misunderstood..

But your comment did raise my curiosity, so I found more information about Park Tae-Joon, on Wikipedia,

Here

Pretty remarkable man!
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="color: black; background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.25em; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 1.8em; line-height: 1.3; font-family: 'Linux Libertine', Georgia, Times, serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" lang="en"

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep. 1 screencaps. 

Bromance in the making between Park Tae-young and Shin Dae-Cheol.

IF-1-6_zps4499d71c.jpg

IF-1-8_zpsf261c80b.jpg

IF-1-11_zpsa2c9a1a7.jpg

This young lady, Kumiko, daughter of Kohei, seems like a "spoiled brat" at times.

IF-1-21_zpsc994c0aa.jpg

Kumiko's father - Kohei, with Yamamoto

IF-1-22_zps16eb688f.jpg

Road block

IF-1-23_zps89cebaa2.jpg

They are after these two soldiers.

IF-1-25_zps7f7e86ce.jpg

At the same time rich spoiled girl meets our two guys

IF-1-27_zpsc67fc2fe.jpg

Kohei and Yamamoto hear a sound through the tangerine trees

IF-1-31_zps8236aca9.jpg

That's where the soldiers are hiding

IF-1-32_zps048b183a.jpg

Next thing we know the Japanese soldiers spot those two, and bullets start flying. PTH instinctive response is to protect Kumiko.

IF-1-33_zps7274c99e.jpg

IF-1-34_zpsc4035288.jpg

PTH is now being introduced to Kohei and Yamamoto. The poor boy meets the rich and influential.

IF-1-35_zpse5816110.jpg

Lots of shooting after the escaped soldiers

IF-1-36_zpsad530b26.jpg

Back at home, Kohei with Alan Kissinger.

IF-1-39_zpsdf575f3c.jpg

Kumiko steps to entertain her father's guest with her singing..

IF-1-40_zps1f5cd9e1.jpg

PTH, watching from the window,  seems already smitten.. Beginning of romance..

IF-1-42_zps329458d7.jpg

Later on our two buddies on a walk, notice a rope tied the pier, and possibly something hanging from it into the water. They try to pull the rope and see what's up with that. They seem quite shocked at what they discovered.

IF-1-45_zpsb4b906d1.jpg

Ep.. 2 Screen caps.

Our two boys are on an outing, coming back from fishing..

IF-2-1_zps7c63be50.jpg

When they noticed something tied to a rope and submerged in the water. When they pull the rope, turns out it was tied to Choi Jong-Ho, the soldier from the tangerine orchard. Looks like he was caught, and his captures tried to have him drown.

IF-2-2_zps3e004e95.jpg

Not wanting to leave him there, they take him to Kumiko's home, thinking he'll be safe there,as no one will look for him there...

Here they are with him next to the outdoor bath... tangerine bath - no less.
(Now we know why Kumiko was shocked when PTH ate the tangerine.. Seems that in her world tangerines are meant to bath with?  :((

IF-2-6_zpse8d35e8a.jpg

In the meantime, CJH is purely on survival mode (understandably so..)

IF-2-7_zpsd095376d.jpg

What the boys did not count on, is Kumiko coming out to take her bath at the same time. So they dive into the bath, followed by Kumiko stepping in.. Too bad for them, she practically steps on their heads.

IF-2-8_zps72053168.jpg

After having been fished out by Kumiko they have some explaining to do...

IF-2-9_zpsdb77bc43.jpg

Kumiko is not amused at the thought of the escaped soldier hiding in her home..

IF-2-10_zps86fe33ab.jpg

CJH, grubs SDC trying to bargain for his life

IF-2-11_zpsa6efe6fe.jpg

It worked.. Kumiko agrees to have him hide there, for the time being..

That bath is a busy place that night. As soon as they leave, daddy comes to have his bath.

IF-2-13_zps69a3b74f.jpg

He's got some thinking to do, as he just commissioned someone to attack his guest, Alan Kissinger.

IF-2-14_zps11847661.jpg

So, it happens that when CJH who hides next to these big crates, hears a sound coming out of one of them, and he opens it to find AK there.  Hence the making of a new alliance..

IF-2-15_zps8dc995b8.jpg

IF-2-16_zps49ea337c.jpg

The following day the boys and girl are in school.. when CJH per agreement with AK, is going to "take care" of "daddy," and have him pay for his betrayal.

IF-2-20_zps910cb03a.jpg

First step - shoot him

IF-2-21_zps7c584077.jpg

At the same time, AK in the school Judo tournament is having the time of his life.

IF-2-22_zps7fab63d6.jpg

Most of the kids are having a great time too.

IF-2-23_zps47d18c70.jpg

In the meantime, CJH tries to make it all look like an accident, or maybe even have the car go into the sea with the body of Kohei.

IF-2-24_zps9f876e8c.jpg

Only it appears that PTH, who stepped out of school, is noticing the car and calls out.

IF-2-25_zps39ffe0ce.jpg

CJH gives the car one last push, hoping it will descend into the water, and goes and hides as he looks what happens.

IF-2-26_zps8fc19c9c.jpg

As it happens, the car did overturn, sliding down, but it did not slide all the way into the water.

PTH goes to see if he can rescue the passenger. He manages to pry the door open after breaking the window, and he helps daddy out of the car. It turns out he was not dead but badly injured. As they walk away the car explodes into flames.

IF-2-27_zpsc302c997.jpg

10.jpg

Having saved her dad, PTH is now a two time hero in front of Kumiko

IF-2-29_zps23cbdecf.jpg

Guest kdramafanfan

irilight said: @Kdramafanfan.. ah...I misunderstood..

But your comment did raise my curiosity, so I found more information about Park Tae-Joon, on Wikipedia,

Here

Pretty remarkable man!
id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" style="color: black; background-image: none; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.25em; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(170, 170, 170); font-size: 1.8em; line-height: 1.3; font-family: 'Linux Libertine', Georgia, Times, serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;" lang="en"

@irilight,...Hello.. I missed you today.. I know you have been busy but will join us when you can... 
I have a favor please Pm me when this drama comes on because I tend to forget.. Now I have four episodes to go back and watch just to catch up because I so want to see this drama.. If it's not to much trouble just give me a reminder on the day on comes on..
Also the lead in president the young reporter I heard was his real son.. I think it's awesome how father and son work together on that drama..
I will watch these episodes and come back and give my comments on the first few episode.. 
Also thank you on the video highlights 
He sure was lucky escaping those bombs and all..      

valsava said: @irilight,...Hello.. I missed you today.. I know you have been busy but will join us when you can... 
I have a favor please Pm me when this drama comes on because I tend to forget.. Now I have four episodes to go back and watch just to catch up because I so want to see this drama.. If it's not to much trouble just give me a reminder on the day on comes on..
Also the lead in president the young reporter I heard was his real son.. I think it's awesome how father and son work together on that drama..
I will watch these episodes and come back and give my comments on the first few episode.. 
Also thank you on the video highlights 
He sure was lucky escaping those bombs and all..      

Anyone who has interest in this drama and seeing it subbed... I am gold the following people do their own subbing

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.ca/2014/05/new-upcoming-dramas-from-our-team.html

If you wish, you can put in your request in the comments.

Guest kdramafanfan

irilight said: @suchadiva42, me too. I love real historical stories. This time period in Korea interests me, since we don't have many Kdrama set in that time period. And this man, sounds fascinating to me..

I hope it does get subbed..

If anyone finds it, please let us know.

@Pauvres, sorry that you image did not come through. We would love to see it.

If you have an image from a different website you can do one of two things to get it posted here.

1. copy (CTRL C) the image, and then paste it here (CTRL V)

OR

2. If you are using either google chrome browser or firefox, you can right click on the photo and when a drop down menu appears click on "copy image URL" (or "copy image location," on Firefox

Then, here on Soompi click on the image icon (the rectangular with the green in it, next to the + icon)
When you click on it you will get a pop-out message "insert image" - with an empty line to enter the image URL. You can then paste the URL you had previously copies, and click on submit.

If you are trying to post screen captures that you have taken, to the best of my knowledge, you need to got through am image hosting site such as ImageShack or PhotoBucket. Once you upload your photo there, you will get a URL address that will help you to post it on Soompi.

Feel free to also PM me if you need additional assistance...:)

Archived