[Drama 2014] Into the Flames 불꽃속으로

irilight

@valsava - Not sure why that boy did not like them initially. Maybe because they were both new-comers to the school. Later PTH beat him in the Judo tournament and also hurt him physically (unintentionally)
I also thought he should have left him and not saved him, that ungrateful young man. I hope we don't get to see him as an adult.

I hope (and am not sure) I can answer all. Would love your insights too, as well as @PAUVRES and anyone else watching.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screencaps ep 6.

Kumiko and Jun Shindai

IF-6-7_zpsd9441bc7.jpg

I got a kick out of this chef... because he is a chef in another drama I am watching. I guess once a chef always a chef for him, so far.. @valsava - see who is a chef here.

IF-6-10_zpsecfeac41.jpg

Hwang Joon-Suk

IF-6-12_zpsb3974252.jpg

Park Tae-Hyung

IF-6-13_zps81d08688.jpg

Park Tae-Hyung walks into the President's office, while there was a meeting there in which Choi Jong-Ho was present. PTH announces to the President, that he will accept the President's offer. He will do it.

IF-6-14_zps16949eb9.jpg

The look that CJH shot PTH on his way out...

IF-6-15_zps2dcdc792.jpg

PTH, Park Jong-Yeol, and Hwang Joon-Suk check into a motel in Japan.

IF-6-19_zps34304672.jpg

While CJH takes out his frustration/anger in a target shoot

IF-6-22_zpsa84d4d76.jpg

IF-6-23_zpsb64f53a3.jpg

Dakeda gives Kissinger the latest KISA report

IF-6-24_zpsb095eef9.jpg

@irilight,...I'm awake dear having trouble finishing episode 4 I don't like to miss anything in the beginning because it tells a lot might miss something if I don't see it all.. Yes I will be joining live stream to see id I can get it in my neck of the woods..
Question.. The man that had the other man to kill KM father and his right and man and driver.. His he trying to take over her fathers company or is he trying to marry KM to take control.. I seen him show his flunky a picture of PTh is he planning to kill him.. I really got to read that page in this thread that you posted so I can get a better understanding..  

more screencaps ep 6

PTH and company enjoying their meal.

IF-6-27_zps9ef22737.jpg

But they need to watch it. "The walls have ears" - as the saying goes. The proprietor heard a bit of their conversation.  She did not like what she heard. Maybe the fact they are a Korean company that will compete with a Japanese company, and a powerful one at that, headed by Kissinger. I am not sure..

IF-6-29_zpse1b8bb86.jpg

They will only have a few more minutes of peace.

IF-6-30_zpsbedcecf2.jpg

The proprietor goes out and tells a young lady what she over-heard.

IF-6-31_zpsc0649ab0.jpg

The proprietor then goes and invites a bunch of thugs to share their room

IF-6-33_zps4eaad7cb.jpg

And start a brawl...Thank God for PTH and his level-headness. Thank God for his Judo training too.

IF-6-34_zps0f8a95c6.jpg

But the threesome are now in a need for another place

IF-6-35_zpsceed438c.jpg

The young lady takes them to a bar she manages

IF-6-37_zps112bff74.jpg

IF-6-38_zps90c661da.jpg

Kumiko meets with Jun Shindai.  While Kissinger gained a great level of control over her father's company when he had her father killed (she does not know that), she is still there, and does have a level of mistrust in him. Enough so, as to have private meetings with the man she trusts, Jun Shidai

IF-6-44_zpsd761fb24.jpg

Kumiko

IF-6-45_zpsb709e1d8.jpg

Those chefs...

IF-6-47_zps497d116a.jpg

valsava said: @irilight,...I'm awake dear having trouble finishing episode 4 I don't like to miss anything in the beginning because it tells a lot might miss something if I don't see it all.. Yes I will be joining live stream to see id I can get it in my neck of the woods..
Question.. The man that had the other man to kill KM father and his right and man and driver.. His he trying to take over her fathers company or is he trying to marry KM to take control.. I seen him show his flunky a picture of PTh is he planning to kill him.. I really got to read that page in this thread that you posted so I can get a better understanding..  

ep. 6 screencaps

PTH and CJH

IF-6-55_zps045d938b.jpg

PTH in that meeting

IF-6-57_zpsdd2108da.jpg

Memorial day for Kumiko's father, Kohei

IF-6-62_zps2a2b453e.jpg

Kissinger comes as he wants a meeting with Kumiko and Jun Shindai. Their company has failed to receive this huge new project it seems. Likely PTH won it

IF-6-67_zps53de1a67.jpg

IF-6-68_zps3ea12115.jpg

Kumiko hears that PTH will most likely get the bid (or already got it?) and she is shocked. Where did he come from all of a sudden?

IF-6-69_zps0d8db5d8.jpg

PTH enjoys some quiet time with his parents.

IF-6-71_zps9fd7af29.jpg

And his friends/work companions.

IF-6-72_zps019ab43f.jpg

Kumiko sits with her memories

IF-6-75_zps9f2c31c8.jpg

How much they have grown and changed.

IF-6-76_zpsb6a6b1fb.jpg

@PAUVRES,@irilight,...
Is the live stream posted on page 6 working for you because it's not for me oh boy what can I do..? Help I so wanted to watch into the live with you guy's this morning I guess I have to wait until the sites have it up..

Archived