[Drama 2014] Into the Flames 불꽃속으로

irilight

valsava said: @aquria,.....Found the new drama Eye Candy  will be playing in...

Choi Chul-Ho as Choi Jong-Ho

He cleans up real nice in this drama...:PLee Ki Chan more eye candy..
Ryu Jin as Shin Dae-Cheol : This drama is full of eye candy I might go blind..

@aquaria, The drama is called into the flames from the description it's a true story.. This should be very interesting..   I know it will be subbed don;t know what sites will be subbing but I'll let you know once I find out if your interested.. It comes on fri and sat nights..  Just let me know..

@irilight,... I also like to thank you for opening this thread..

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Ye Won Displays Her Impressive Judo Skills in “Into the Flames”

poptfc

It appears that actress Kim Ye Won has proven to have Judo skills good enough to call her a Judo master.

On the first broadcast of TV Chosun’s drama special “Into the Flames,” on April 25, Kim Ye Won acted as the younger counterpart for the lead female character, Kumiko (played by Son Tae Young).

In the drama, Kumiko is a beautiful, well-spoken, and easygoing character and is the only daughter of a wealthy Japanese plutocrat company called Shinsekai. Her character is especially known for possessing a black belt in Judo.

In order to portray Kumiko’s character, Kim Ye Won – along with all of the other younger counterpart actors including Kim Kwon and Yoon Hong Bin – learned the basics and various other techniques of Judo with the help from a martial arts director and actual Judo athletes

Source: DramaRecap

Here is another video of the OST, this time with a movie of the first 2 episodes.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;"Lee Ki Chan (이기찬) - 아픔이 있어도 MV 불꽃속으로 OST

Singer Lee Ki Chan sings for his starring drama 'Into the Fire'

Singer 
Lee Ki Chan, who recently took on his first official drama through TV Chosun's 'Into the Fire', has lent his beautiful voice for the OST.

He sings the song "Even If There Is Pain", which is composed, written, and arranged by Shin Dong Woo PD, serves as the main theme song for the lead characters.

Check it out above through the MV featuring scenes from the drama!

http://youtu.be/GmJCZxpLBOk

Source: All Kpop

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant: normal; line-height: 41px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 235, 242);"New Drama Depicting the Financial Growth in Korea circa 60′s and 70′s
photo421763.jpg

Stars
Choi Soo-jong as Park Tae-hyeong
Son Tae-yeong as Kumiko
Ryoo Jin as Sin Dae-cheol
Lee In-hye as Jang Ok-seon

photo421729.jpg

Directed by Kim Sang-rae (Immortal Classic 2012, and Couple Breaking 2007)
Screenplay by Jeong Seong-hee (King Geunchogo 2010, Princess Ja Myung Go 2009, and Fashion 70s 2005)

photo421727.jpg

Synopsis
TV Chosun presents the true story of chairman Park Tae-joon who lead the impossible to success along with various fictional stories that show the financial growth of Korea. As a business man, he was called the “Korean Andrew Carnegie“. He founded POSCO (formerly Pohang Iron and Steel Company), which has been the world’s leading iron company for 25 years and a politician, went on to served as prime minister.

My Thoughts
The big draw for me is not only the subject matter but also Ryoo Jin. My only experience with Choi Soo-jong was in Comrades and President; The Great King’s Dream is on my PTW list but I’ve heard good things about it. This drama will only draw a certain audience (like Empire of Gold). So, it will not be a ratings King but I imagine it will attract the “older” drama crowd as it is based on a real person and his life. I look forward to it if I ever find it (doubtful but I’m always hopeful).

Source: NewDramaAddictWorldPress

@suchadiva42, me too. I love real historical stories. This time period in Korea interests me, since we don't have many Kdrama set in that time period. And this man, sounds fascinating to me..

I hope it does get subbed..

If anyone finds it, please let us know.

Lee Ki Chan - 아픔이 있어도 Lyrics (Into The Flames OST)
Into+The+Flames+OST.jpg

ROMANIZATION LYRICS
sewori heulleogadonunmuri tto heulleo naerinehaeanui dororeul ttaragamyeongeudaega gidalyeoyo
nado moreuge noraehaeyosesange kkocheul noraehaeyoi momeun jeongsineul ilheobeorigogeu sijeollo doragane
badareul barabwadohaneureul barabwadoontong geudaeui usneun moseubi ttonareul orahane
ontongsesangi chugjeyoontongsesangi deultteoissneyohajiman geudae nareul dugotteonagan owori yasoghaeyo
badareul barabwadohaneureul barabwadoontong geudaeui usneun moseubi ttonal orahaneyo
ontongsesangi chugjeeyoontongsesangi deultteoissneyohajiman geudae nareul dugotteonagan owori yasoghaeyo

HANGUL LYRICS
세월이 흘러가도눈물이 또 흘러 내리네해안의 도로를 따라가면그대가 기다려요

나도 모르게 노래해요세상에 꽃을 노래해요이 몸은 정신을 잃어버리고그 시절로 돌아가네

바다를 바라봐도하늘을 바라봐도온통 그대의 웃는 모습이 또나를 오라하네
온통세상이 축제요온통세상이 들떠있네요하지만 그대 나를 두고떠나간 오월이 야속해요

바다를 바라봐도하늘을 바라봐도온통 그대의 웃는 모습이 또날 오라하네요
온통세상이 축제에요온통세상이 들떠있네요하지만 그대 나를 두고떠나간 오월이 야속해요
Korean: music daumRom: jk-poplyrics.com
Source: Kpop Lyrics 2 You

Guest bacom

Thank you @valsava for recommending this drama. I'm in especially when I find out CSJ is the lead. However, I must watch with sub so if anyone findout the site w sub , please pm me

Guest bacom

Hello @irilight, CSJ doesn't make it in my top ten crush list :) but yes I'm fan of him and appreciate his awesome acting. Actually, I'm fan of all the older actors since all of them are  great actors

Guest kdramafanfan

Ohh, period drama. But they aren't going to invest in Gangnam real estate again right? Ok, I know I should look up the guy the drama is about.

So by "President", they mean former dictator Park Chung-Hee......

Guest kdramafanfan

Oh, just talking about the part where they say the President of Korea asks the hero to start the steel company in the summary. It's in the wiki article. Yah, that wasn't clear. Up too late posting lol. Hope someone subs this drama.....

Archived