• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video highlights from ep 5

this highlight actually has French captions

PTH meeting with the President

Going back to Japan and visiting the old steel company brings up memories

Meeting between PTH and CJH after so many years

@PAUVRES, Thank you for more beautiful photos of the lovely Son Tae-Young.

ah.. now Lee Ki-Chan's OST 1 is posted with Eng Subs, Rom + Hangul.

Lee Ki Chan sang this song titled "Though There is pain" for the drama "Into The Flames". It is the first OST of the drama.

Title: 아픔이 있어도 (Though there is pain)
Artist: Lee Ki Chan
Album: Into The Flames OST Part.1

@Bayu Pratama. Unfortunately, I do not know of anyone subbing it.

I'd love to see it subbed.

It's only been 6 episodes, so it is not too late to request. If everyone visiting this thread put  requests maybe we still can see it subbed.

DramaFever Request form

http://mydramalist.com/article/2012/12/03/drama-food-i-crave-korean-edition#.U29sSfldW3I

Viki Request Form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

In addition, I hear that Korean Drama Library considers subbing per requests. There is not a request form,but people have put requests at the bottom of currently running drama on their site, and they responded if enough people requested. Their latest addition was Glorious Day, and they said to let them know of anything else people want subbed, so my suggestion would be to request it there.

Same for darksmarf..  They opened a thread. I think I was the only one who responded to it. If more people were to respond, there may be a good chance of them taking it on.

Archived