[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

Preview ep. 11 is full of surprises...

- Leader Kim angry with Merchant Choi again...i think he's failed again...

- UNDWEEEEE....i hope i'm wrong...HK got shoot...

- Same with YK's BF, Officer Han...i hope he won't die....chebal PDnim...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SI comes to visit Hanjo, they are in Hanjo room, she ask Hanjo that doesn't he not like it bringing people come to his room, Hanjo replies that he didn't want to receives her as a guest in the visitor room plus Kanemaru is present at the store.

She apologies to Hanjo for confusing him with YK, She tells him that she knows that YK is alive and he was the gunman that rescued YH, She said after she thought about it was YK as the gunman she met at the port, no wonder she felt that the gunman wasn't going to harm her as he was coming to find YH and she is very happy that YK is still alive, Hanjo asked her is she that glad that YK is alive, she said yes and Hanjo congratulates on her good news.

Thank you very much @badsmuler,@andy78,@oyeleyeolusina,@Jeonghyang for your kind efforts in recapping and screencapping. I appreciated all your hard work very much. Now, a long wait for another week. Joseon Gunman fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IinSpiIjS1Q&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSAthe king  vs KIM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCPklWb-j00&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
CHOI BEGGINGhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jORpm25Xlwo&list=UUhpjIaEgwtDZtmWEkzFulSA
LOVE BIRDS TALKING

oyeleyeolusina said:

SI comes to visit Hanjo, they are in Hanjo room, she ask Hanjo that doesn't he not like it bringing people come to his room, Hanjo replies that he didn't want to receives her as a guest in the visitor room plus Kanemaru is present at the store.

She apologies to Hanjo for confusing him with YK, She tells him that she knows that YK is alive and he was the gunman that rescued YH, She said after she thought about it was YK as the gunman she met at the port, no wonder she felt that the gunman wasn't going to harm her as he was coming to find YH and she is very happy that YK is still alive, Hanjo asked her is she that glad that YK is alive, she said yes and Hanjo congratulates on her good news.

The next episode is going to be action packed, we already see HK getting in front of SI dad to receive a bullet that was meant for him, is that his ticket to be consider as the future husband of SI as he just risk his life for SI dad.

YK loved ones are in danger now, his best friend fainted and who knows whether he was knocked out by YK dressed as the gun man or did he too get shot as YK seemed concerned when he was looking at him.

Choi is going to be more ruthless now and HW has decided to help her dad do whatever he tell her to do as she told him she wasn't a kid when she saw blood dripping from his hand and I just feel after seeing her dad kneel before Hanjo plus SI been angry at her because of her betrayal in hiding the fact that YH has been found plus seeing that Hanjo and SI are getting closer, she will snap and go to the dark place.   

Wow this episode tells a lot about merchant choi and his daughter... Now they called Sl to make bombs for them and the first sign of trouble they leave her hanging on the balance merchant choi could have spoke up for her even though the pm wants to kick her dad out of the court but it wasn't the right time for the court minister to start to show there azz.. Merchant Choiu could have giving him them a sign or something letting them know it's not the right why go to see the torcher if you not going to help all it said to me is letting people know you tied in with those awful court ministers.. 

Well the king making them release Sl and Dad all it did was put a target on both there backs and going after him really is putting a big sign on those ministers and them telling the king anybody in your corner we are going to kill them.. 

I don't know if it's just me but I felt that Yk knows that Sl knows who he is.. I like how Sl gave Hw the cold shoulder because there is know excuse for what she did no matter how she tries to justify herself to Sl it's know way in the world Sl will understand her sending Yh to that old man so they can get gun powder expert..

Well the old coot is threatening merchant choi if he makes a mistake again or move without him telling him to he's going to do something to Hw life and it seems that merchant must have forgot he's just a hunting dog that the minister choose him to do.. He didn't take to kindly to what the minister told him so imagine the dog is going to turn on the master.. I see merchant choi killing hi and somehow it will be blamed on Yk.. 
Well this is my rant until the subs are out..              

@badsmuler,@andy78,@oyeleyeolusina,@Jeonghyang, Thanks so much for your live recaps, pics, videos... It is very appreciated.
I sat at the edge of my chair for the whole episode. Finally, the King became inpowered to act like the King and @andy78 I love the video of Choi Begging. Lets see were episode 11 takes us, uggh now we have to wait for a whole week, to find out. At least every week JG just gets better and better!

oyeleyeolusina said:

The next episode is going to be action packed, we already see HK getting in front of SI dad to receive a bullet that was meant for him, is that his ticket to be consider as the future husband of SI as he just risk his life for SI dad.

YK loved ones are in danger now, his best friend fainted and who knows whether he was knocked out by YK dressed as the gun man or did he too get shot as YK seemed concerned when he was looking at him.

Choi is going to be more ruthless now and HW has decided to help her dad do whatever he tell her to do as she told him she wasn't a kid when she saw blood dripping from his hand and I just feel after seeing her dad kneel before Hanjo plus SI been angry at her because of her betrayal in hiding the fact that YH has been found plus seeing that Hanjo and SI are getting closer, she will snap and go to the dark place.   

Thanks a lot chinggus for tonight...our chats, screencaps, gifs and videos...really enjoy it...

I believe the ratings will touch 13-14 % for tonight episode...please don't punch me if its doesn't happens...hahaha...

See you all...and good night... :-* :-* :-h :x

valsava said: @badsmuler,  Hello Chinggu , Thanks for the recap this morning.. Can't chat  to long need to go out for a lil while..
 Hw is using this and Yh to cover her past the she so ashamed of and knows if Sl finds out the real reason she sent Yh there Sl will hate her..  Hw is no way sorry for what she did Yh was a pawn for them that's all no more or no less I tell you if merchant choi was smart he would have gotten two young girls and sent a different one to the old pervy minister his wrong move was truing to draw Yk out which it did but also put the merchant business at risk which is now leading a trail towards the old coot..   

valsava said: @jeonghyang,  Thank you my lovely chinggu you never let me down with your scene shots.. 
@badsmuler, Didn't you notice Hw look on her face seeing Yk there to see's Sl she seemed kind of jealous..
I think Choi is going to end up taking the japanese side kick hostage to use as leverage over Yk because he needs to free himself from the old coot.. I see somebody coming back tellng him that that the real Hanjo is dead or still living in Japan alive..

@badsmuler @andy78 @oyeleyeolusina @jeonghyang 
Thank you so much for the live re-cap and clips.That evil sinister Minister...where was he exiled to ...where!!! ???
sophisticated guns eh? gunpowder eh? i'm so gonna show him what a real BLAST is!
y-aahhhhhhhh!!!!
rocket-launcher.gif 
smiley-shooting-tank.gif

And that CHOI he is so gonna get it!!!!!!

Archived