[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chart of relationships is exactly the way I pictured it would be.  But, I do think the youngest sister (photographer) likes JW.  So, there might be conflict between her and 2nd sister over JW.  Just as there will be conflict between IW and JW.  :P

As for IW, his hot-air balloon of self-importance/arrogance/full-of-himself needs to be deflated.   I see his character as feeling superior to his older brother, JW, because of all the adoration from his mother and other females.  And, when he finds out that JDJ likes his quiet and low-keyed older brother, JW, he's going to look so puzzled; as if it doesn't compute.  Message to IW:  Flash is just flash.  Relationships built on flash will flash by.   8-| [-(

Hey everybody, I am going to do my best and translate ONLY HSJ and NGY's conversation. I do not know if I am going to do a good job, but you guys will at least have a little understanding what is going on! Ep: 9 HSJ and NGYThe drama started off with HSJ walking home by herself. She is thinking about the autobiography that NGY wants her to write. (Flashback NGY said: Through writing my biography and see what kind of person I really am)HSJ: Why the heck I want to see that. Just because of money I sign the contract, so I am the crazy one (sight). HSJ: How in the world do I get out of here (btw, she in the middle of no where). (Just then she heard a car driving and it was NGY). HSJ: What else does he want to say to me now? (But he drove by her pretended like he didn't see her)HSJ: (sight: hey here is thing, she actually said: "bastard," but I am not going to use that word, so from now on I am going to use "bad person." does that sound good with everyone?) (She was so angry, then he back it up.) comment: She really wanted him to pick her up!!! :)NGY: Get in! HSJ: (Had a look on her face like, No way!)NGY: At this late there is no cars.(Then he sped up and stopped right on the corner where she was heading.)NGY: I didn't do anything wrong by coming here (meaning where she is at). But for now just get in the car. NGY: (sight): I do not know what he said, but I will add it later!(HSJ did not pay attention to him).NGY: Something that is his. HSJ: Please drop me off at a bus stop.NGY: Writer Han, I do not understand what he said next. (Then he sped up the car.)HSJ: Stop the car, stop the car. Next scene(He stopped the car in front of the house.)NGY: You know that you have know me better than anyone else to write my biography, right? (HSJ got out of the car, but he got out too).NGY: Why isn't the writer has anything to say? I drove you home, you can at least say thank you. HSJ; Thank you very much! Is that good? (She turn around getting ready to walk off.)NGY: I am sorry. (She then turn around and faced him.)NGY: I embarrassed HSJ in front of the three daughters, I am very sorry. You have to start working tomorrow. (He got in to his car and drove off.)HSJ: I have never met someone like that. Hint: JW asked HSJ for her book and he accidentally found out her situation because of her daughter's note. Furthermore, she wishes one of her daughter can have him because she really likes him. Finally he is trying to help her get a publisher! Next scene(He is eating breakfast and she is cooking something for the kids.)HSJ: (The phone ring) I am so busy, who is it, Hey!NGY: Writer HSJ, this is NGY. I am in my house right now, please come to my house.HSJ: I do not want to write your biography and I have already told you. I am going to hang up! NGY: Do you have the contract prepared? HSJ: What are you saying? NGY: I have to verified it, get the contract prepared (and amount that he wanted). HSJ: (sight) (the amount of money) to someone like you, I won't even give you more than that. NGY: That is why I have to do this, (he said something else). If you don't come here in 30 minutes we are calling the lawyer. HSJ: (sight) Hello Hello, what, LAWYER? bad person. (She dropped everything and she was in a hurry.)Next scene(NGY's assistant took HSJ in his house.)HSJ: (she walked around) She said something I couldn't understandNGY: I think I know my house better. Come and sit over here. HSJ: No matter how long I think about it, I don't think this is going to work out. NGY: I apologize yesterday, do you have to do this? HSJ: There are a lot of writers out here and I don't think I have to write this book. NGY: You got something to write also money, why can't you? HSJ: I, too getting tired of writing. NGY: Tired of what? HSJ: I do not know what exactly she said, but I can summarize it! She said something about a writer can not lie about a lot of stuff and they have to write about something that they enjoy, so to write about NGY this person, I do not think I can do it because I do not have any interest. HSJ: I am very sorry.NGY: Instead of listening to her request, he show her two boxes with all his personal stuff. HSJ: NGY ssi.NGY: When you are here, please call me CEO. Something about a contract and she can quit anytime she wants. NGY: snip his fingers: Lets get started!Hint: this is the episode is how we know why her birthday is the same as IW and JW's dad. She got in the orphanage since she was a little girl and they do not know her real birthday, so they give her one. Also she does not like to celebrate her birthday because it makes her sad. (What do you guys wanna bet that NGY is going to help her celebrate it in the future!)Next scene and it is the last one! Also, it is also my favorite one!!!(Both still at NGY's house)NGY: Are you really not going to eat? HSJ: (while eating her bread and highlighting papers) Yes, please eat!NGY: There are a lot of food on the table, how in the world am I suppose to eat it all. HSJ: Why get so angry? I do not normally eat when I write, I get so tired. NGY: Then eat rice cake (Korean dish). HSJ: No thank you. NGY: This woman, (he walked to where she is at) hurry come here. HSJ: I am not interested in it.NGY: So, you are letting me eating by myself? Have you ever eaten by yourself before? HSJ; Of course! When kids go out, I eat by myself at home. Are you a kid? Look at your age.NGY: Adjummony!!!!HSJ: When we are at work, please call me writer Han, CEO. (He laughed and making fun of her in a joking way!)NGY: Now I look at it, you look like my grandmother. HSJ: Grandmother???NGY: You glass is perfect and maybe you need a magnified glass, (calling the assistant).HSJ: NGY ssi, NGY: I thought we were talking about you would call me CEO?HSJ: What is the real reason having me here? NGY: writing my biography? HSJ: (laughed) Lets be honest over here, I am reading all this nonsense. You do not think everyone have a hard life? NGY: Please do not speak that way. Those are all the things you need to know. I think I know my life very well. HSJ: What a pitiful life you had. I am going home now. NGY: Who said that you can go home? No, you can not go. After reading all those then you can go. HSJ: Getting off work is when I get to decide! If you do not agree on that, please call a lawyer. NGY: This woman, really? Is a crime to eat together? I assume that everyone wants to know what happens next episodeIW asked DJ to watch musical and a movie with him. JW is lying on his bed thinking about IW with DJ. IW said to DJ, "This is our first date" over the dinner. DJ got choked while drinking. NGY asked HSJ what is that? HSJ asked what the heck NGY is doing and she hit him on the back. While HSJ is walking on the street, NGY saw her and yell "Ajummony!!" "Look at what time is. Ya, get in." Back in the house, while HSJ is lying on the sofa, and the three daughters are watching over her. Dr. Kang said, "Mother, happy birthday!" and his son added, "Happy birthday, grandmother." HSJ: "Grandmother!!" "HSJ received birthday wish very well!" "Thank you very much! (in a angry way.)" 

End

Guest apaul15

hi all..a few comments on the last episode..

I really like the interaction between HSJ and samchon..reminds me of meteor garden/boys over flower..only that its the older version...hahahaha

DJ and JW budding and innocent romance gives me that squeal moment..i was smiling like crazy how JW reacts when he sees DJ..and how DJ kept looking for him when she was jogging..and when they wave goodnight to each other when JW was at the balcony..their sweet smile to each other...swoon!!

it seems to me that IW is the same as samchon who can't handle rejection..they are so full of themselves..so when someone rejects them they can't easily accept it as their egos are bruised..thus they try so hard to assert themselves to that person..

I really don't understand why they can't explain JW dad to DJ mom relationship..even just to halmoni..they grew up like brothers and sisters..she would understand for sure..in the same way she understands grandpa even if he doesn't tell her all...halmoni is already suspecting something which I believe why she shopped clothes for JWs mom that is similar to HSJ coz I think halmoni believes his son in law likes the way HSJ dresses up..

I think they should tell the MIL as well that Min Shik and Song Jung grew up as brother and sister at the same orphanage and are not having an affair. Soon Ok thinks he is cheating or about to cheat on her daughter. They need to clean up this misunderstanding.

Guest lienkms

Ldy Gmerm said: I think they should tell the MIL as well that Min Shik and Song Jung grew up as brother and sister at the same orphanage and are not having an affair. Soon Ok thinks he is cheating or about to cheat on her daughter. They need to clean up this misunderstanding.

Guest nzah

@pattsue‌, yes they did...which caused jw to be slightly jealous...but it wasn't actually a date coz iw asked dj out in front of his grandma who had persuaded her to go...dj went back as soon as she received a call from di much to hw's unhappiness..

Later, on her way to supermarket, dj met jw who was pleasantly surprised to see her and offered to give her a lift...i think it was dj's mom birthday & she wanted to cook & get her a gift...jw suggested that she buy a socks and a clip which dj happily agreed...those scenes, we could see how comfortable they are to each other, smiling away happily...

Now can't wait for next weekend to see how jw and dj progress...

;;) ;;)

Guest kawaiiyuki

nzah said: @pattsue‌, yes they did...which caused jw to be slightly jealous...but it wasn't actually a date coz iw asked dj out in front of his grandma who had persuaded her to go...dj went back as soon as she received a call from di much to hw's unhappiness.. Later, on her way to supermarket, dj met jw who was pleasantly surprised to see her and offered to give her a lift...i think it was dj's mom birthday & she wanted to cook & get her a gift...jw suggested that she buy a socks and a clip which dj happily agreed...those scenes, we could see how comfortable they are to each other, smiling away happily... Now can't wait for next weekend to see how jw and dj progress... ;;) ;;)

In ep 10, DaJung & InWoo went to watch a musical together. It doesn't look like she wanted to be there w/ him. DaJung seems tense so InWoo told her to relax by grabbing her hands but she had fast reflexes so he couldn't grab her hands. I'm almost certain at this point our heroine have zero interest in InWoo. Throughout the musical, she attentively watches the show and he was watching her. How creepy was that? X_X Next scene, we see both having dinner after the show but DaJung sprints out of dinner when DaIn calls her all upset about their mother's books at the house. It's about time the other two sis find out about the truth behind their mother's "best seller" fiasco. Halmoni felt not at ease and sick due to rise suspicion btw DaJung's mom and JaeWoo's dad relationship. Hopefully this misunderstanding clear-up quick and focus on the OTP development.

Archived