[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nzah

@Gemmie‌, please stay in this thread... we need you...the shippers must all stay together & be united for the sake of our OTP....

Im gonna miss the pics & links that you always provided on Glorious Days....

Please dont go, chingu...

[-O< [-O<

Guest haha1104

nzah said: @Gemmie‌, please stay in this thread... we need you...the shippers must all stay together & be united for the sake of our OTP.... Im gonna miss the pics & links that you always provided on Glorious Days.... Please dont go, chingu... [-O< [-O<

Guest InaM

Episode 6 part 1 and 2http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.com/2014/05/glorious-days-korean-drama-engsub.html

We just finished the QC of the Ep.3 English subs at DSS. The E4 subs are nearly 100% edited, though not QC'ed fully. But it's in decent shape, so the above link for E4 at dramabay that uses it, is okay for you to watch.

Such a fun drama so far!  I find the grandma character so refreshing.  Most of the time that actress has those really rough grandma roles, but here she is singing and laughing all the time.  The best was at the end of E3 when she sings in the garden and starts percussion with her shovel too. LOL.

I am not figuring out this samcheon (uncle) character yet. I'm curious about his story, and what he will end up doing later.

In E4, I liked the old husband tap-dancing backwards down the steps.  It looked scary.  Thought he was going to fall.

The lead girl (middle sister) looks different each time she uses a different hair style.

Watching the vid from the press conference, seems like they are enjoying being in the project because of its warmth and lightness just like the viewer's are enjoying about it. I was confused about the love lines previously but now it's getting clear. I'm curious too just like Kim Mi Sook is about how her love line with the hotel president develops. For now they are like sworn enemies but they say the more you hate the more you love. 

Guest lienkms

stars4u said: Watching the vid from the press conference, seems like they are enjoying being in the project because of its warmth and lightness just like the viewer's are enjoying about it. I was confused about the love lines previously but now it's getting clear. I'm curious too just like Kim Mi Sook is about how her love line with the hotel president develops. For now they are like sworn enemies but they say the more you hate the more you love. 

Thanks for sharing all the lovely pics of the OTP =D> Too bad Sat. can't come any quicker 8-> I'm so ready for the romance to jump start. There wasn't enough of the OTP in ep. 5&6. Based on my observations, I think the ending of ep.6 SangWoo seems to display interest in SeYoung. Some of my favorite scenes were the heart-to-heart talks btw SangWoo + grandma (i.e. His ideal type, grandma sharing her stories about how grandpa fell for her, how grandma wish that SangWoo should of been the one at the mistaken matseon). I also enjoyed SangWoo + uncle Nam blind date scene when he told the uncle that he needed a woman who can give him time to be interested :-? I was quite entertained by InWoo comic relief, slightly exaggerated aegyo is an understatement :D I'll be anticipating on how PDnim is going to untangle the triangle btw our OTP & his younger bro. Oh how I wished that InWoo wasn't involve in the OTP triangle. I guess we will have to wait & see how the story unfolds. :-\" Calling out to the silent lurkers to join in...be it + or - POV :-h The more, the merrier!

Guest InaM

@lienkms , thanks for the prescon video and pics. @SnoopysTwinkie , thanks for translating what lee sang woo said in the prescon.http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-press-conference/

Guest SnoopysTwinkie

Hi everyone,I've been more swamped this week. :( However, the good news is that 1) I was able to add a bit more to the press conference post and 2) one of my little church minions (aka hoobae) is going to lend a hand with the recaps, so I should be able to keep recapping the series...we hope. 
In any case, the goal is to get BOTH episode 5 and 6 recapped before Saturday's broadcast of episode 7. Thanks for your patience and support! 

Guest sullifish

just done finished watch ep 1-3 ( love the 3 sisters, so pretty and cute) haha

is there any chingu know where to download ep 4 subtitle??i have download the ep 4 raw and waiting for the subtitle...i am also waiting for darksmurfsubthanks

Archived