[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I just want to say that I can not wait until the next two episodes. I would like to see the face of Uncle Nam when he finds out that Han Sung Jung is his neighbor. Oh this is going to be great! When are their love going to spark? When that comes, you know I'll be making my way to the TV!!! 

Guest nzah

Ooooh.....cant wait for the embrace scenes between JSJ & SSJ in ep 5 & 6 this weekend...they're so sweet together...

:x :x

Guest lienkms

joy17 said: Guys, I just want to say that I can not wait until the next two episodes. I would like to see the face of Uncle Nam when he finds out that Han Sung Jung is his neighbor. Oh this is going to be great! When are their love going to spark? When that comes, you know I'll be making my way to the TV!!! 

Guest lienkms

missauditor said: Girls, http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.be/2014/05/glorious-days-korean-drama-engsub.html?m=1 The first 10 mins of episode 1 had been subbed. Thanks @alyssamariz‌ for the heads up :)

Guest DEBb1430293773

@ irilight- you're welcome. I'm just glad I could help. Actually I'm not fluent in korean language but if there's a rough sub like DSS,it helps me understand it,  but not fully though. Anyway i saw that you replied to my question to Hana about the chance of this drama to be sub since she already added triangle. And to answer your question, they choose a drama that is a hit because many people will watch it, which means greater profit.... But I`m glad that she considered it, even though not much people watch it. class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"
Well, thank you guys for suggesting this drama to Hana from koreandramaonair.blogspot.ca. If it weren't for you guys I don't think she'll consider it. 

Guest Gemmie

missauditor said:
thanks @reijaye for the preview photos :)i should talk about the drama but lee sang woo's arms i m squeaaaaallll for a long time. lol
this scene shoulds be at the new home right?it didn't look like seo's household

OK... I've watched the first 10 mins of episode 1 and I am regretting it... no nooo...wait a minute, don't get the wrong idea .... I am now regretting that I can only watch 10 mins and I feel so hopeless coz I wanna watch moreeeee... arrghhh!! The waiting is killing me... should I watch the raw??

**slap self** ...I must be patient... I want to watch with eng subs so I can understand better and appreciate more of the drama!

the preview pics... uh ohh... hugsssss.... aigoooo....

OK I said I was happy waiting for the recap. But reality is I lied. Actually I'm so anxiously waiting for recap. I keep refreshing twinkle's page but still no episode 4 :(

Sometimes the photo look better then when it's in motion but I loving it. Look like JaeWoo will be the one falling first. They do look good together and the classic T-shirt and Jeans - cool. And seems like the weather over there nice too.

I rather see Sangwoo in this type of role than he playing the gay man..haha.

Based on my observation since the beginning of the series, SangWoo noticed her presence at the hotel and slowly their lives are intertwined by misunderstanding and connection w/ her mom & his dad. Shortly after that hotel fiasco, he came home only to be shown SeYoung's pic =(( he's probably regretted for refusing that "mat-seon" or "blind-date." Btw, does anyone noticed that SangWoo's bro is a bit immature for someone who is a dental resident? Or maybe his character suppose to act that way? Don't get me wrong, I find the guy entertaining but his aegyo is over the top :-/

Guest haha1104

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.be/2014/05/glorious-days-korean-drama-engsub.html?m=1
The next 10 minutes of ep 1 has been released. Thank for a team to sub this drama. I am also eager to watch ep 3 & 4 this weekend.

Archived