[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lienkms

HSJ is jealous when a young woman beside NGY. NGY extremely surprised young - beautiful of HSJ, but still deliberately indifferent to her. 

Guest AmalA1430294167

thanks @Snoopys Twinkie ...

hu-uh ... as DIL Dajung done so much for SA. wonder if her heart will moved.... so, they will foxus on grandma illness, how about the love triangle between NGY, HSJ and TLIm?

prepare your tissue everyone ...

I don't like what DJ is doing. She is trying too hard to get herself liked by SA (just like when she acted as a slave previously). In the first place, she knows that

all secrets will be out in no time, so keeping such secrets from JW is not only not right, but plain stupid. Moreover, it is not even her money, and moreover, it is not her mother, SA is his mother, and moreover, she just said that there should not be any secrets between them !! 

DJ is not getting her priorities right in terms of building trust and relationship with her husband. She may think that she is trying to save him some heartache, but this is different. Ahhhh..... this is going to be frustrating.   

Some viewers have previously written to SBS to say that they are unable to relate to DJ  --- her behavior is so unlike what modern women would do. Please writer-nim, one can be kind towards family members, we can be forgiving,  but we definitely need to exercise wisdom. 

If JW is a near perfect husband, then DJ needs to be a woman deserving his love.....

I will try to withhold comments for now......let's just see........

Guest AmalA1430294167

I don't like what DJ is doing. She is trying too hard to get herself liked by SA (just like when she acted as a slave previously). In the first place, she knows that

all secrets will be out in no time, so keeping such secrets from JW is not only not right, but plain stupid. Moreover, it is not even her money, and moreover, it is not her mother, SA is his mother, and moreover, she just said that there should not be any secrets between them !! 

DJ is not getting her priorities right in terms of building trust and relationship with her husband. She may think that she is trying to save him some heartache, but this is different. Ahhhh..... this is going to be frustrating.   

Some viewers have previously written to SBS to say that they are unable to relate to DJ  --- her behavior is so unlike what modern women would do. Please writer-nim, one can be kind towards family members, we can be forgiving,  but we definitely need to exercise wisdom. 

If JW is a near perfect husband, then DJ needs to be a woman deserving his love.....

I will try to withhold comments for now......let's just see........

agree with you ... she just done too much ... If she always doing like that, maybe JW can be more disappointed. keep a secret about grandma illness and now about SA debt ... aigo ... it will make JW feel burden and feel so bad... just remember what Dain said ... at previous episode when Da ae caught by SJ that she use birth control pills.

I think this is the wrong direction to go in with DJ asking for money to help SA. This is not helping SA realize what she has done wrong in borrowing this money or her greed.  I feel that doing this to try and have SA like her or them sharing this big of a secret will really hurt her in the eyes of MS and JW and I am disappointed that she would dare ask JW for that amount of money when he has just given all of his money over to his father.  Also what will JW think of her asking for that amount. He has to know it is not like her and has to not be for her or her family.

I think  JW would do the same  DJ is doing if the roles were reversed.  Frankly I'm disappointed the elders  keep putting the children/grandchildren in the position where they need to keep things secret.  Imagine what difficult position it must be to have a future grandparent, mother-in-law (on both sides), parent, ect...to basically use emotional blackmail for you to keep a secret.

JW and DJ have both been put in that position numerous times by SA, HSJ, Grandpa, DJ's dad, etc..., they have both at different times kept things from one another as well as others due to the elders.  I think the elders are more the problem.  I would like to believe that in the same position I wouldn't cave but I'm not sure what I would do in that situation.

I don't know if JW would do the same thing as DJ. He understood that her father had an issue and refused to cater to him, but kindly and firmly made him face his consequences but showing him how to help himself. DJ is enabling SA to continue being selfish and get her way - exactly what everyone else in the family is trying to push her away from. SA never faces any consequences and feels entitled to getting away with everything she does even when she knows its wrong. I'm actually quite disappointed with how DJ's character is being written now...she's like a doormat and a little inattentive to her husband. She still cares too much about what everyone else wants/thinks than what JW wants/thinks/ how he feels. I hope she learns to appreciate him more for him.

I know that we have 12 more episodes to go, honestly, I am not ready for this drama to end. I have never feel this sad about a drama ending. Normally I want a drama to end because I want to find out about the ending, but this one, I wouldn't mind even if is more than 200 episodes. I really hope there will be a second season! Is anybody with me?

I am holding my judgment on DJ until I see ep. 39.  I was hoping SA does get in trouble with MS when he finds out about the money but again we don't know exactly is the writer purpose in having DJ get the money from JW.  And JW is not dumb when he hears that large amount from DJ (she is not into money so this is really unusal request).  So I will patiently wait and give my judgment after ep. 39.   :)>-

That can't be right. DJ is married to JW and whenever there are in law troubles. You side your spouse.

Not to mention no matter your intentions, you don't start your married lives with lies. There will always be issues and crisis. They should solve it together. Not one party hiding a secret.

Is the writer alright? Why is she writing such stories now?

JW enabled SA when he kept from his father, DJ, et al that SA not only paid DW's father off to bother DJ's family but also invited him to DA wedding.  Yes he told her father it was a problem and yes he expressed anger and disappoint in SA but he still protected her by keeping it a secret and tried to address with DJ's father instead.

Does anyone think her husband is any less disappointed in her for spending 20,000 to pay someone to destroy her son's girlfriend's family than he will be to find out she borrowed money to by the silly whiner a ring.  I think they're both equally bad. 

I'm not saying DJ is right in what she's doing, as @kaciemom said we don't know the whole story yet, I'll also reserve final judgement until I see the full story.  I understand why people will be disappointed in the character if she protects SA...I'm just saying she's not doing anything that JW hasn't himself done. 

I think people should side with their spouse but I also know in reality it can be a tenacious line to toe. 

This is the published synopsis of GD.
--Han Song Jung (Kim Mi Sook) is a novel writer. She is also a single mother who has raised three daughters: Da Ae (Hwang Woo Seul Hye), Da Jung (Park Se Young) and Da In (Go Woo Ri). Han Song Jung struggles to let her three daughters to marry good men.--
Why is the drama turning out to be ... 
--Struggles of Ajumma SA who is blessed with 1) most loving parents, 2) understanding and supportive husband, 3) charming and capable sons.  And, 4) daughter-in-law who would do anything to win her heart.--
My brain hurts trying to figure this.
DJ... one more on the DJ doesn't make sense list for me.  Whatever the writer has in mind.. at the moment is quite painful to swallow such female lead character/ behaviour.  Sometimes her actions can be quite embarassing and lack of wisdom; not representing majority of today's generation who is more exposed.  I know a dozen of koreans through my business dealings and this is certainly not a reflection of those I know. All this seems to me more fitting weekday 2pm airtime especially SA; that I do not have time for.
Just my POV.
After epi 39 I will decide if I should rest from this.  Love LSW's work but females around him are embarassing.  Breaks my heart.  And halmoni is so sick and attention is on SA's nonsense.
Wish they would focus more on HSJ ... afterall it should be a story about her... but in a more wholesome way.. at the very least no slapping of your man, please.  But continue to adore JW.  She is definitely doing a much better job in showing her adoration and appreciation for JW.
And hope writer will not try to make females so narrow and simple minded. World is different today. The issues and tensions of a couple relationship in drama can still be through a more inspiring lense.

I think some of you are seeing DJ wrong, she is the epitome of a modern woman. Her day starts at 4am where she works for the family business, then she spends her afternoon helping out with Gma and her evenings taking care of her husband. If that's not a superwoman I don't know what is. They do how ever tend to make her a door mat as well. My first thought when I saw the scene of her borrowing money from JW to lend SA was where would JW get the money, didn't he give all his savings to his father at the proposal play? The whole deal about the wedding was they did it for cheap because him and DJ would start from scratch. She would be wrong on two fronts if she helped SA hide this from her family. SA has been a immature fool since this drama started and it's time she get a wake up call and MS has been her enabler, This a problem she needs to solve with her husband and it's DJ place to help her hide it, this is a big issue and can result in the family losing everything. 
I'm glad that they had DA step in to give Gpa some advice on caring for Gma because up till now I thought he was doing a terrible job, it is not an easy job to care for someone that is sick and not everyone is equipped to handle the challenge. Also why have they not tried to get her some walking assistance, I mean a walker or a cane would do wonders for her balance.
I don't like the editor at all her personality is just annoying to me, but I also think that as the book editor she should be spending her time with SA not GY, in what world would the book editor also be responsible for the finances. When she came to the house and ruin the lunch that DJ made to get mom and GY together she said she came to see SA but never said a word to her and spent all the time with GY, plus who just shows up at someone's home assuming they will be their if it's about business? She is almost as annoying as 
I loved IW being irritated with SY because he never wanted to marry her from the start, this was some more of SA machinations. IW was smart enough to realize the kind of woman he wanted because of his affection for DJ, he compares SY to DJ because she does. She has no desire at all in becoming a wife as much as she just wants to be married to IW, and to me that was just affect of her realizing that IW liked DJ.  

It's the cast's greetings to viewers for the Mid Autumn Festival.

LSW's card says, "May you always have a "feel good" day" (playing on Glorious Day's title aka Feel Good Day)

PSY's card says,  "May you have a happy Mid Autumn Evening".     

Archived