[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

I am shy to admit after watching faithfully for so many episodes, I missed  ep 35- 39. I can't believe after rooting so much for JW's sweet romance, I was all DJ-ed out. She was so feisty and memorable before and now she is sort of pottering around plotting.
Sigh.
Please let me know when things get moving along. I will probably watch this weekend's as I want to see the mother's romance. I didn't even bother watching the wedding.
What's wrong with me? And oh yeah, when SL is out of the photo. If doesn't matter if she defies her mother and moves out, she is a deadweight to IW;s life. We don't need 2 people with expensive spending habits. His earning power will never equal her spending habits if she is already so materialistic now.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Se Young just finished filming WGM with Wooyoung, so seems like she'll probably be able to get some rest now. No idea how she managed to do both.
I rather liked the last episode. Moving a bit slow, but that's family dramas for you.
I quite like LSW in this show. Admittedly, I don't think he's a very good actor (honestly feel like his looks play a bigger part in the roles he gets than his acting), but I'm finding him really charming here. Like most of the cast that are younger, I think he's getting better too as the story goes on. 

\:D/ Jo Hang Jo GD OST part 4... love flower.. released.  Sounds really nice. Hope to find lyrics in english to appreciate it fully.
Click image below to play the OST

CREDIT: TheDramaOST
--- edit Oh found it... lovely song...
A love love love flower has bloomed in my heartNot my age but my heart is in its youth
What use is it to say what’s good or bad for things in the past?What use is it to be hung up on a past love?
My heart is dancing right nowThis is the reason I loveBut why do you ask about my age or my name?
A love love love flower has bloomed in my heartA love love love flower has bloomed in meNot my age but my heart is in its youth
Everyone falls and gets hurt in distress in lifeEven if it feels like there’s no tomorrow, the morning always comes
My passion is alive right nowThis is the reason I loveBut why do you ask about my age or my name?
A love love love flower has bloomed in my heartA love love love flower has bloomed in meNot my age but my heart is in its youth
Go away Age, my heart is in love
CREDIT popgasa
:x :x must be for HSJ and NGY !!!!  Hope your heart is dancing too while listening to the music !!!!

Ok it's time for the dessert! Our main course (i.e. drama) is serving us so well. We are treated to a sumptuous meal. Every item on the menu satiates our expectation, imagination and sensation (eye/ear),[here is exaggeration but for most part true]. I know we're only 80% through the main course; nibbling bits of dessert (esp.if it looks inviting) is A ok. 

Now do we have a dessert to complete the main course?  Tada! I line them up in five? portions.  It's enough for all of us.

Ost 1 "What about my age". Percussion portion gives the feel of a bygone era but music/melody so hyped up, pretty funky and hip. Ya! Ya! Ya! 

Ost 2 "Love has started" is so delightful to the ears. (here's the bonus), upon entrance of this piece,usu. JW & DJ's presence will take centre stage.  Cooool...  

Ost 3 "To love you" by Masyta Band". Singer's voice goes so well with the guitar accompaniment. As the song progresses and the full orchestra joins in midway, the feeling is simply nostalgic. 

Ost 4 "love flower". Thanks @gigglessquiggless. I love how this song lyric complements ost 1. The opening is beautiful with a unique flavor.

Ost 5? (I hope it is an ost; that elusive song/singer at end of eps 34,36 & 38). Just like @joeguy @max10, I want to know too! Btw the singer's voice sounds like "SoHyang", just my wild guess. But just that teeny bit music revealed, tells me it's going to be very flavourful.  Waiting...waiting...

I'm relishing in all the ost of GD. Together it makes this family drama complete/perfect.

Finally!!! and we get to see cute secret dating scenes in the next episode... YEAH!!!!!!! They are holding hands too I had a fan girl moment over these two would be lovers... Team leader better not try to throw a monkey wrench in their dating or getting together!!!

I think it is time for the half bro to come clean. It will only be a matter of time before Da In figures out his connection to her father. He should have that family together and tell them the truth and give Writer Han the will his mother wanted to give her. I do not think they will be too angry he is not at fault for the sins of the parents. Best thing is they gain a sweet brother who loves them too.

Brat has a suit case and has left home !!?? OMO... and why is she at writer Han's place. I doubt with the remaining episodes we have we will be getting rid of her. I just wish we could. She will prolly undergo a change like SA..

So their new plan is if he grandparents will not come home they are all going to move in there? Too close for comfort.. and too much LOL..

I like the fact that HSJ now see NGY as the shoulder she can lean on when tears are in her eyes. I got what I waited for after watching so many annoying scenes of that Publisher Lim in the beginning. HSJ, you now have to face the truth that you can no longer deny!!!! :D and Publisher Lim, forget the idea of chasing our lovely CEO. Haha. He's a happy man now.
That last scene was touching ( witht the OST too, I'm dying to know that song. It sticks on my mind). Just like everyone, cannot wait for the sub and cannot wait for tomorrow...

JW’s jealousy - he’s just too cute! LSW’s acting in this show continues to impress me. He really rocks this role. I hope he does as well in the next one he chooses.
The Grandparent’s calls not being answered or cut short - WORST IDEA EVER!! What if something serious happened. Also, G\M shouldn’t be stressed, not being able to reach or talk with her family would be STRESSFUL and aggravating - trust me, I know this from experience. I don’t know whose idea it was (probably SA’s, since she seems to have so little sense), but that’s not the way to bring someone home. And the family moving in with them? Wall to wall bodies in that small place - LOL.
The Grandparent’s relief at finding each other - so sweet and moving.
JW answering G\M’s call and getting hit by DJ and SA - sorry, writer, again I didn’t find this cute or amusing and it actually pissed me off. It’s bad enough for SA to do it, seeing DJ turn into a clone of SA - UGH!! I don't mind if she wears the pants, but she must do it gently, lovingly, not overbearingly and physically.
The reporters - not understanding Korean, I’m not sure why the one, then two, turned so hostile. If it was because HSJ was divorced and raised her bright, intelligent, successful daughters on her own, then shame, shame. She should be praised, not torn down and criticized. 
HSJ and NGY - how glad I was to see her FINALLY lean on him. And judging from the preview, I hope they progress to full blown coupleness pretty fast. I want to see more of them being cute together.
@LadyGmerm - regarding LSL, I wondered, too, WTHeck is she doing at HSJ’s place! Little brat.
@hippomyta - I liked the leaning, too.

I think the reporters were asking about her previous "Best Seller" which was so scandalous. They mention Representative Lee too. That's why she got nervous and actually she did not expect NGY to know her previous experience regarding her 1st book publishing.

hippomyta

said:That last scene was touching ( witht the OST too, I'm dying to know that song. It sticks on my mind). Just like everyone, cannot wait for the sub and cannot wait for tomorrow... 

Archived