[Drama 2014] Repentance / A New Leaf 改过迁善 개과천선

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a while this series has been starting to intrigue me with the very non-Kdrama way it chose to approach the story and this ep makes no exception. From start to finish this ep was simply solid, great quality story-telling and I can only hope they keep this going because I for one am loving this. At this point I honestly think romance isn't needed to move things forward and if such a part will be added later on the only relationship that might make sense would be SJ and JS as the spunky intern is well settled into hoobae territory (at least in my opinion).
 A while back I was complaining about the technical talk we had but now I'm actually getting the hang of it and it really adds to the overall quality of the drama once you make an effort to understand it.
 It's going to be interesting to see how the new SJ decides to go against his old firm and even more interesting how his relationship with the "fiancee" goes because I believe at this point both JS  and SJ  are still wondering why they care so much about each other when it all should have been a business arrangement. Oh and let's not forget the handsome judge has yet to make an impact in the story, my guess is he'll be a major player in the later ep.
 Overall I for one am properly impressed by the quality of the writing and by the approach this drama chose and I have no reason to expect any weird Kdrama style developments.

Guest AndOne

Dragon and tiger can't live under the same roof- dragon just left the building and the tiger is moving in!

Okay if episode 11 is anything to go by, ANL's OTP is definitely SJ and Khan. Swoon as SJ caresses Khan's noble head! Thrill to his honeyed tones as he says the dog's name! Go green with envy when he promises to bring Khan home to meet dad! (Ok, ok, I know Khan used to live with dad…)
But seriously, episode 11 was incredibly exciting. SJ's decision to leave the firm immediately, and as a result of JS's case, came as a total surprise to me. (I thought it was incredibly cool that he went straight from the Yoorim negotiation to CYW's office to submit his resignation letter. But that's SJ for you.) I guess his discovery of his own dastardly Yoorim plan was the last straw. 

It was also nice to see more of CYW in this episode. Guy's a smooth operator and a worthy adversary who will certainly not underestimate SJ when they finally go head to head. By the way, can anyone offer any insight into the bank account with the false name? CYW says it's mostly SJ's money, but I don't trust him. 

A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Kim Myung Min Saves Chae Jung An class="post-title"A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Kim Myung Min Saves Chae Jung An

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random= Sunny 0 Comments 0 views Jun 12, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

A New Leaf, episode 12, Kim Suk Joo(played by Kim Myung Min) saved Yoo Jung Sun(played by Chae Jung An).

Previously, Suk Joo quit his job at Cha Young Woo(played by Kim Sang Joong)’s law firm to help Jung Sun out of prison. He defended her in court and manged to take out out of jail.

Jung Sun thanked him and said, “Thank you. I know it wasn’t an easy decision for you to make.” Suk Joo replied, “Yes it was. This was about you which is also my problem. You must be tired. You should go home and get some rest.”

A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Park Min Young is No Longer Interested in Jin Yi Han

class="post-title"A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Park Min Young is No Longer Interested in Jin Yi Han

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random= Sunny 0 Comments 0 views Jun 12, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

A New Leaf, episode 12, Lee Ji Yoon(played by Park Min Young) was no longer interested in Jun Ji Won(played by Jin Yi Han).

Ji Yoon invited her best friend, Lee Mi Ri(played by Joo Yeon) over to her house. She mentioned that she wanted to quit her job at Cha Young Woo(played by Kim Sang Joong)’s law firm. Mi Ri asked why and she answered, “Well, Lawyer Kim Suk Joo(played by Kim Myung Min) left as well.”

Mi Ri asked, “You’re not saying you want to leave the law firm to follow him, are you?” Ji Yoon replied, “No way. He has no job right now. Oh by the way, Judge Jun Ji Won goes to our law firm now.” Mi Ri said, “You guys are destined. Why do you date him?” Ji Yoon answered, “Nah, I’m not interested.”

A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Lee Byung Joon is Not Fond of Kim Myung Min

class="post-title"A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Lee Byung Joon is Not Fond of Kim Myung Min

In

A New Leaf, episode 12, Jin Jin Ho(played by Lee Byung Joon) was not fond of Kim Suk Joo(played by Kim Myung Min).

Jin Ho heard that Suk Joo quit his job at Cha Young Woo(played by Kim Sang Joong)’s law firm and said, “Oh, that little brat, Kim Suk Joo? I never liked him. He needs to be careful at night. I might hire someone like me to smash him. Ugh, I hate him.” He continued, “He’s marrying someone just like him. He wouldn’t even bleed if someone pricks him with a needle. Such a bastard.”

A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Jin Yi Han Becomes Evil

class="post-title"A New Leaf Episode 12 Review: Jin Yi Han Becomes Evil

In

A New Leaf, episode 12, Jun Ji Won(played by Jin Yi Han) became evil.

After Ji Won was hired at Cha Young Woo(played by Kim Sang Joong)’s law firm, he became evil just as much as Kim Suk Joo(played by Kim Myung Min) was before he lost his memories. While, Suk Joo was becoming a nicer person each day, Ji Won became the opposite.

Cr. Kdrama

Archived