[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest krismonidavi

...there is a lot for me to catch up on here. A lot has been discussed. Lol Sooooo...will there be a making film today? I'm starting to panic that there won't be one. :-SS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kal2525

@krismonidavi‌

not sure what time you posted your comment but making video was uploaded around 8pm central time Tuesday night.

I am confused about something, will try to be vague so I will not spoil it for those who haven't watched. Why are some of the reactions from the making video and actual episode contradictory? Is it to not hurt feelings or is wgm intentionally doing it? It wasn't no where as near as heartbreaking as I thought. I had made up my mind to finish watching after ep 15 on the outcome of the making video, but I will push on.

Time thing is annoying and it's 1:26am Wednesday central time.

Guest Bummie_Girl

oh god, seriously,,,
i miss 20page in here >//<

so busy for a few weeks ago,, cant update about key-ari... missing this couple,,
sorry girls,, i dont have time for read from ur update (20page) now,,
can anyone tell me, headline news for now? XD tee-hee

@kal2525I hope you will share your thoughts with us later! :)
@mrsrosan80Is your OMG reaction good or bad? ^^"
@krismonidaviIf by chance you flip a table and it will break, please, let me know...I will need new furniture, too. -.-

@Bummie_GirlI am sorry, but it is not clear to me, which was the last episode that you saw us discuss hear. Was it ep.9 or 10?For quick update I recommend you to check comments with most reactions (like insightful, awesome) on last 3-5 pages. ;)

Guest krismonidavi

@kal2525‌ yeah it was pretty beyond late when they uploaded it. Its crazy that I ended up seeing it at 4:30 in the morning getting ready for work!!

What do you think of the film?

Some seem not to like it But...I'm happy with it. I'm always happier with the Making videos, they brighten my whole day because the atmosphere between them is always better and more natural.

I long ago accepted that the people who are editing this show or directing the editors should be thrown in a pile of fire ants for being so unfair to these two. They could have shown any of those clips and lightened up the episode. Why do they do this?! Haha. I just try to enjoy them for who they are now instead of wishing for so much to happen. I wanted things too badly to grow between them that I was getting too involved. Once I let that go a few days ago, nothing bothera me too much. I can look and see them having fun when I'm not always expecting them to be couple-y or lovey-dovey. If I take off those blinders, everything is significantly more enjoyable to watch with them. So I will continue to see it this way and even rewatch episodes this way to get a happier vibe.

...I still totally blame WGM for showing noticeably lacking filmed materials when they had these better shots stored away.

There were cute moments. I won't name them because I haven't put a spoiler alert up and I'm running put of time before work, so I'll talk about that later when I have time. Until then, I'll be seeing what you all have to say about it.

@I.K.A.H.

Nope. No table flipping for me..Over the episode at least. I DID, however, chunk a soft stuffed football at the wall when there was still no update even at midnight. Lol

I.K.A.H. said: @kal2525I hope you will share your thoughts with us later! :)
@mrsrosan80Is your OMG reaction good or bad? ^^"
@krismonidaviIf by chance you flip a table and it will break, please, let me know...I will need new furniture, too. -.-

@Bummie_GirlI am sorry, but it is not clear to me, which was the last episode that you saw us discuss hear. Was it ep.9 or 10?For quick update I recommend you to check comments with most reactions (like insightful, awesome) on last 3-5 pages. ;)

I love this scene with Comme des. :xThe dog is so cute and it is apparent that it can make day brighter for Key, is it like healing medicine for him.And Key also shows his affection when he interacts with animals, so this scene was gold for me. :)
tumblr_n8326mG41E1r5aukuo1_250.gif tumblr_n8326mG41E1r5aukuo4_250.gif
tumblr_n8326mG41E1r5aukuo3_250.gif tumblr_n8326mG41E1r5aukuo2_250.gif

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.

I thought it was most cute when he tells Comme des to tell Ari to stop cooking. Hahaha! He didn't trust her in that kitchen at all.

I liked the first part of making of video, where they played with the neolttwigi and where they were in zoo.

I loved how they fooled around with the neoltwigi, because it was funny that they had to ask staff for help and it was cute to see them play like kids. I also apprieciated the moment, when Keyrisa held hands in order not to fall of the neoltwigi.

:D Because it was one of few skinships that they showed us and it was natural. :) Too bad that this part couldnt be part of broadcasted episode, but it is clear that it could be shown only as part of making of.When Keyrisa couple was approaching zoo´s gate, they looked surprisingly closer than how it was shown in the episode or at least their interaction was better in my eyesThanks to making of video I also understood why they didnt show more of the part, where they were feeding goats, pigs and other animals. It looked that they enjoyed it, but Ari was also scared there. :( I wonder if she is scared of animals because of her childhood incident with the dog... It is pity that she couldnt enjoy the zoo much. I also what Key, animal lover, thought about their zoo date... :/

I am sorry, but the second part of the making of video, where they are in their house, made me mad and disappointed at first...

But lets it take one after another.I think it was apparent that Key would like Ari to make him meal one more time and there was also one 

interview, where she said that she decided to practice cooking after she saw how Key was good at cooking - she also tried to cook pork. She also suddenly owned set of knives and that is puzzling for me, when I look at her following actions. I am not sure, if the translation is right, but the subtitles were: Did you practice a lot? (I am not sure if they asked if she practiced meal that she was about to cook or if she practiced cooking generally; we didnt hear the question at all). It is clear that her answer is negative and the subtitles are : I have never done it.But what about her knives set and what about the interview? I think she also tweeted something about cooking, but I am not sure and I dont have a chance to check it now, when she quit twitter. (Btw, I know about her instagram picture, where she is holding cooking magazine, but she uploaded it just week ago and she couldnt read the magazine in April, because the magazine features summer meals.)Ok, I understand, she was really busy and didnt have time to practice "much", but really tell me...how hard is it to find recipe on internet today? Today you can see even pictures or videos explaining how to cook and there is even Japanese portal about cooking that many people use.I am not sure what Ari really wanted to cook, I think she also didnt know what she would cook, but if she went just for normal curry, it would be super easy - basically you just have to cook vegetable (potatoes, carrot, onion etc) and meat and then you add curry powder tablets. You dont put any yoghurt or soy sauce there... And why didnt she cook something that she was familiar with? She said she tried fried pork with ginger and cubed pork stew, so why didnt she cook it for him (she could use chicken instead of pork, it wouldnt be such big deal)?I also dont understand why she put curry tablets, when Key was away. Was it so embarrassing? Everybody is cooking curry with using curry powder tablets, because it takes less time. I didnt like that she put curry tablets in secret, because to me it looked like that she tried to deceive him. I know it is just stupid cooking, but would she do it in secret if she didnt feel guilty/bad about it?She is kinda souless, when it comes to cooking...I know that not everybody is good at cooking, but it would be enough if she tried to be serious and give her best....
But the biggest thing that I minded was how she talked how her father got to know about her marriage. We know that her father was a little bit problematic point, but she could say it differently and more tactfully. She said her father forgave her, which was her attempt to convey that it is already ok, but you say "I was forgiven", when you did something bad, right? Key also immediately said that marriage isnt something to forgive. But dont you think that he also felt guiltyor bad because he is also partly responsible for their marriage? He showed before that her father is sensitive topic for him, while Ari didnt care much. And when she continued that marriage is like studying abroad...No, girl, no. This gives impression that you just travelled to Korea to enjoy your time and when I thought about how long we waited for her to be more open and engaged in the marriage relationship...Seriously, I wonder what she expected from WGM...I know it was just example how to explain it to her father, but in the first place WHY would you bring this topic before you show him (Key) your "touching" video? It doesnt make much sense to me. Because if you upset him, it will be clear that he will watch the video with different eyes. And did you get impression that Key would feel relieved? He rather changed the topic. Ok, she might have wanted to show to Key that everything seems to be ok now with her father, but I didnt got such impression after watching it for the first time...especially when Key kept repeating "wont be forgiven". 
I dont know, after I watched their interaction in kitchen, I kinda understood why they didnt hug after Key saw her video...

Simply this part of making of video upset me, because it hit my peeves... I always wished for Arisa to put more effort in this show and relationship with Key.
On a happy note, I loved the segment with Comme Des...it really cheered me up. :)And I also liked the first part of her message that wasnt shown...I kinda wonder how long the video was and what parts she laughed.

@krismonidaviWell, after I saw Ari´s cooking, I wouldnt entrust her my kitchen or cooking dinner, either. =))Her cooking reminds me cartoons like Tom and Jerry where the characters tried to cook something. =))
Yeah, it is really pity that they show lacking filmed materials for the broadcasted episodes...Seriously I would like to know why they do that. ><I also desperately expected Keyrisa to grow closer, but like you I also accepted the fate of this couple a few days ago...
@mrsrosan80You have mixed feelings about the making of video, too? ... Yeah, it really seems that the team that edits this season of WGM sucks. :((Well, they protected Mina, because she is kinda famous ACTRESS, so she has image that must be protected, and because she also appears in Korean shows from time to time, so they had to protect her because it was in interest of both sides...
I really hope that they also saved some glam Keyrisa moments for DVD...To be honest, I dont know how to feel about Key telling to camera that Ari was beautiful in her message video...because to me it seemed more like he didnt have much anything else to say...for example why didnt he speak how he felt during the video or what was his impression of the video...? He just said that it is admirable that she shooted it alone...but isnt it something that you would expect (that you will shoot your confession video alone)?

Guest krismonidavi

@ I.K.A.H.

I have been wondering this whole time what Arisa was expecting when she signed on to do this show. I still don't have a clue! Haha. But then I tell myself to chill the **** out, just because she's on the show it doesn't mean she has to act a certain way...Although I still expected her to. Once again though, id put myself in check and think that not every "marriage" is going to be all sunshine and happiness. Its a reality show, of sorts, and that is reality. If Ari is simply not a very affectionate or daring type, then I can understand her staying true to herself.

Most likely I'm thinking this way because the end has finally come and there is no point in wishing for more since episode 12.

Arisa maybe should have practiced more but I wouldn't call her soulless in the kitchen...just not very good, lol. She's actually quite bubbly and experimental, which puts a smile on my face. Ari in the kitchen is bound to be entertaining. She's exactly like my sister and I am more like Key. My sister doesn't care how she cooks it as long as it turns out well in the end and I have a mini panic attack when she turns on my stove. Maybe she did look up a recipe before. No one just randomly throws in yogurt, right? And maybe she added the curry powder when he left because she wanted it to be a surprise even though he guessed what it was before. When he said curry, she just sort of didn't respond.

The way I understood what she was saying about her father is similar to how you did.

When she said she was forgiven, I take it to be she was forgiven for keeping it a secret from him. She never told him after all that time that she was doing this and he learned from her grandmother over the phone and was angry with her. He forgave her for it after though.

And when she said it was like studying abroad, I think she was saying that to soothe her father's nerves. He didn't know what the show was or was about and what she was doing. So she said to just take it as a studying thing, a learning experience.

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't see anything wrong with it. True, she could have been more tactful in bringing it up, but I don't think she thought about it much. She just said it when it came to mind. I don't know what to make of Key repeating her words about being forgiven, it seemed like he thought that was silly. We know he thought it was nothing to be forgiven but I don't think he was very bothered by it. And I think he enjoyed the video more than the episode made it seem.

I just didn't see any of this video being negative. That's just me though! I usually seem to look at things differently than others do. Lol

The making video have more feeling then actual episodes!! I know its not over yet and I am sure others will disagree, but this was not a good season! I like others in here do not think Key and Ari got the best use of editing. I never got into Heepuff either. The one couple I liked just didn't get what they deserved

@krismonidaviThere is a lot of things that I would like to say, but I am already exhausted by all things around WGMG and I need to take break...Yeah, I guess we will never know truth about Ari and WGM...why she signed for the show, what she expected, why she didnt do some things...I just hope that she will have better skills the next time she will appear on a tv show. And if she wants to stay true to herself, she must realize that it will be really hard for her to stay in showbusiness that is very harsh. 
I guess it is just my subjective view, but I just cant get used to Ari´s approach to cooking, to me her cooking is like experiment after experiment, or like gamble. :/ If I was her, it would be embarrassing for me and for my mother...and her future mother in law wont also go easy on her, so I wish her good luck with getting better at cooking. Well, to me her way of cooking didnt seem like she checked recipe before she started cooking and that she added the yoghurt randomly because Key likes it, but I guess it is just my wrong impression. And I think there was no need for her to make her curry surprise or joke around it....I think you can guess what beginner in cooking can cook, so... I would appreciate much more to see her improved skills than making unclear what she was cooking till the last stage of cooking. 
On one hand, it is not bad to say that this show was about learning experience, but the way she said it...it looked like that it stayed just experience and nothing more for her... Like she took it only as a job, when to the contrary Key might have taken it also personally - to me it seemed that he also wanted to find a genuine soul that would spend precious time with him, appreciate him for who he is and who would have special understanding for him and he would do the same for her. Therefore he showed his real self and not his idol persona, therefore I found it hurtful when she compared the marriage to study abroad. Relationship is about both sides working hard and it seems that she didnt think about it much yet.To me it always seemed that Key tried to put more effort in this whole show and the way how she put the whole marriage matter just made me think that she didnt appreciate Key´s effort enough. I simply expected her to be able to return Key´s good will back to a certain extent and that didnt happen, so I am just abandoned disappointed fangirl who wished the best for her idol.But I guess I will see things in new light after I calm down and after my disappointment will decrease.

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H. and @Lynn715

I also think this season was a letdown. It had potential but didn't use it. There was a lot working against them. Editing, lack of time, age?, and of course. ..Arisa. I love love love her! But she failed lol. I hate thinking this way, but she did! No matter what the reasons were, she never gave anything back to Key and he gave his best. *sigh* my heart hurts the most for him. To hell with the show and all the other things, I just wanted this to be a good experience for him because he was so happy and excited to do it. The expectations he had in the beginning, he thought it was going to work out great...and then you can see when his views started to change. He stopped trying..and she stays the same.

I just want to know what was going through her head this whole time. Does she even know that she let him down? Does she feel that she did poorly and wish she could fix it? Was she really unaware of him this whole time?

Uhm... to be completely honest... After reading the recent pages since episode 13 came out, I'm always getting a negative vibe from this thread. LOL. Like, I don't really have that much disappointment from this couple because I didn't expect much from them anyway. I've always looked at the good and bad possible outcomes of their virtual marriage and I guess, I came out prepared for it. Well, of course, there are times that I wished Arisa would exert more effort, but later on, I just settled with the thought that "that" is just how far she could go. What difference can the last 2 episodes make anyway? Yet, I am glad about every moment they spent together, whether I like it or not because in the end, those things are the only memories that will remain in my head and I won't waste my time complaining about things that I hoped for which never happened between them, it will just make me a sad person.  :)>- 
I'm not really bothered about the couple... what's disturbing me are the posts in this thread. i don't know but I just feel like we're getting too dramatic here. I've said this before, when I asked you to put a spoiler tag whenever you're posting your reactions about a particular episode, that some people don't really watch immediately as soon as it airs, some people choose to watch everything after the season is finished, and so your reactions can actually influence the judgment of the lurkers of this thread. But don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like your rantings and somehow emotional posts (*because I totally love reading it), it's inevitable especially now that the show is coming to an end and there are still so much left unsaid and undone. I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but it's like we're focusing too much on the "faults" of their virtual marriage here lately, and the remaining moments are getting a bit less appreciated. It's in my personality to remain composed and positive even if things are bad or frustrating, so I hope that you guys won't over-think things and somehow... look into the bright side. :)>-  Also, I don't care about the other couple... this is a Keyrisa thread not theirs so I won't mention or compare this couple with them, :)>-
Reading your posts, I think you're the one who sound the most disappointed here @I.K.A.H. , but you know some things don't turn out the way we want it. Some times, I feel like you're over analyzing some situations or interpreting small things a lot. I don't even understand if you're still happy or totally depressed right now. :)>- But I totally agree with most of your points especially about the thought that Key is the one who's putting more effort in the relationship, no matter which angle you look at it, it will tell you the same thing. I think that Arisa is not realizing her faults now, but later on, she might regret and think that she somehow wasted an opportunity to get closer to Key more. :( and just like @krismonidavi , I don't see the making film as something negative. My interpretation of Arisa's words are the same with hers. :)>- 

Guest krismonidavi

@rhangg

I love you. You've summed all of my thoughts up in one post. Lol

I don't want you to take things negatively from this thread though. At least not mine, I can't speak for anyone else here, but I don't believe the focus on faults was in a bad way. More like bringing attention to the elephant in the room? Does that make sense at all? Haha

There is good and bad with this couple and I believe both sides have to be acknowledged. At least its that way for me, I can't just go all hearts over anything, I have to see both sides. That's why I sucked at debating and persuasive writing. Its hard for me to get my thoughts written out clearly so people reading here can understand what I'm trying to say. that I'm both happy and a bit sad at the same time. I will end this season with a smile because they had some great moments and I'll be a little let down because I know what could have been.

I am totally guilty of getting too into what was happening and I hate myself for it. I started watching this knowing not to think too much of what happens. I knew it was just a show...but I believe participating here and trying to put into words what was on my mind made me lose that awareness. I don't know how or why, but they hypnotized me! I was trapped. Lol

I understand what you say though. Ugh, it ticks me off that you just came and, with one post, completely got across the point I've tried to make time and time again. You sicken me!! Lol ♡

Before this I dont know much bout key..im not his fans, Im gwgm fan so I do understand the frustration seeing your idol being hopeless n sort of give up but I do think some of you realise by now all the disappointment and what should and could doesn't matter ,what matter now is to enjoy the remaining 2 eps and I do think key also realised that maybe its hit him hard that there nothing he could do now so better his enjoy the time with arisa, make memories and as a learning experience.for me I more disappointed with gwgm production at first all praised for the production for matching both heepuff n keyari as a couple but then with the messy editing n the rushing of keyari's shooting schedule its become unbalanced and unfair for keyari cp..I for sure feels the sparks is gone between key n ari bcs the editing but then in other scenes we find they totally close, worst in the making its has totally different feels to the actual episode..but there nothing we could do now just enjoy the show n hope for the best in two remaining episode. As usual the separation always make the couple(i.e season 1 couples) suddenly realised they have to make effort n push them to do something unexpected . ^^

Guest sayoung70

The making episode 13.

I can say Key is a caring and loving person from watching him playing and feeding the animals :)

When Ari shouts for Key's help during feeding the animals that's cute cause it shows that she trusts him. Though she's afraid of the animals she still doing it cause she knows Key is there to protect her. Key taking the food from Ari's hand and trying to distract the animals from Ari that's a protective gesture :)

Ari hiding behind the curtain to see Key response while watching the video she made. Key steal a glance at Ari :)

Archived