[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

@itsmeharharWell, you will see her cry in the end, but their real last moments ended on optimistic/uplifting note in my opinion. Key saves day in the end for her, I found the after-cafe-meeting-following-moments really very nice and I think you could also love them. I think this season ends on brighter note than the season 1. :)
Who knows if we will see Ari on Korean show again, but I guess that she will appear on Korean show again one day. Meanwhile you can check her activities in Japan. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KimlyiiS

Ah! I am so behind on these episodes~ I should get back to watching these hehe the last one I watched was super cute and funny hehe I am really anticipating the ones I haven't watched yet! They dress so nice too :') Such a cute couple~ 

Guest kal2525

Need feedback

What was your interpretation of Key's statement to Ari in the last 5 mins regarding her age? There is the obvious answer and a not so obvious answer. Also it felt like some of the meaning got lost, English translation just did not feel complete.

My interpretation of his last comments could leave for future possiblities...perhaps his desire to see her when she is older...I think he could have some desire to be with her and have her first "legal" drink together, since he has coached her on drinking etiquette.  The fact that they went off together at the end hand in hand was a good sign for these two....and the hugging.  They showed more closeness in this final episode than they have throughout all the other episodes, in my opinion.  Perhaps because of the editing, we have not really witnessed how close these two have become.  I think Ari does need to mature on her own for a time, in order to be able to handle a "mature" relationship.  I think Key was leaving it open for the future to exist for them.  Him asking if she will be coming to Korea, was also telling.  Of course we know he will for sure be going to Japan and I'm sure there will be times when she does make it to Korea as well.  Will they make a point to see each other???  Only time will tell.  
The past season GWGM couples were strongly tied together and it has been shown that they still keep in touch even today....so anything is possible.  I think it would be great to see a future IG from either Key or Ari of them together like Heechul has shown.  These shows are what they are....but when it comes down to it, emotions cannot be faked and I think these two had a connection, but because of Ari's inexperience with relationships, they need more time to actually grow together, which can happen while apart, if you understand what I mean.  We, as fans of this couple, just need to have patience and keep our eyes out for future news regarding these two.  We may get some surprising news one day, who knows.  I will look forward to it for sure!!
It was great experiencing this show with you all....and we need to keep supporting this couple even though the show is over.  Thanks for the smiles :)

Guest krismonidavi

I worked all day. And all day I was feeling fidgety and complaining about my career because I knew the final episode was just waiting for me. I was waiting on something that was going to make me cry? That has to be the thinking of a crazy person, right? lol
That Ari and her iron mask! She kept those tears locked up, but you could see her eyes gloss over at times. I figured she was waiting until she would be alone to cry. If she keeps her feelings to herself, you should just know she wouldn't share her tears. She/s a strong one because I would have cried at every turn, every time something triggered a memory. I would have almost been in denial, and whining all day about how I wouldn't admit this was the end.I love how she handled it though. Up until the end, she tried to seem like it didn't bother her, which was so telling to the viewers because you clearly see that it did upset her. 
Its strange knowing this was the last time we'll probably see them together (though I'm keeping my hope alive). Key's parting words to Ari can be taken two ways for me. Either he wants her to grow up well, be successful and happy for him Or grow up and they could give it another chance. Either way he meant it, I think she's going to take it to heart. I hope they stayed in touch after all of this and will continue to do so. 
It's done! There really won't be an episode 16? Is this how they feel when they say the other's name and hear no reply? This is a terrible feeling!  What am I going to do without my previews and making videos to look forward to? (probably work more). I'm not trying to sound too crazy or anything, but this couple and even this thread have become a part of my very tight routine. Without any news for them two of them, I feel like..well damn, now I have a Keyrisa shaped hole inside of me and I have no idea whats going to fill it! lol 

I think that the final episode is more like a happy ending than a sad one. Seeing Arisa cry is heart breaking and fantastic at the same time because she doesn’t usually show her feelings and I felt how sad she is about letting Key go and ending their virtual marriage. She expressed in the previous episodes that she doesn’t want them to be apart and that she thought she’d spend her marriage life with him forever, even the meaning of her last present for him shows that she doesn’t want him to forget her. I was actually expecting that this season would make me cry a river like season one’s ending did, but after watching the final episode, I can’t take off the smile on my face. I don’t know… there’s something about their goodbye that makes me feel like they’re saying hi to the possible chances of them together in the future than closing the doors of the short time they had together in the show. Even if there are so many episodes that left us hanging and we’re completely unsatisfied about, the final episode is sweet and genuine, and I think that this is the right ending for them in the show. While seeing them walking away together, holding hands, it’s like unfolding a new chapter, so I’m not really sad that the show is over because I felt that their bond will remain. :x

Guest jazzria

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4RXs5a1vd01wM8l160

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2r1eEFydlPirh8l1l8

Cr: kshowonline.com

I'll miss them terribly.

9tWDjam.gif

Guest arhamimov

Its really kind of bittersweet. I think until the end, they both knew there was still so much they could have for each other. Ari even said she has done anything much for Key. But He was still a good husband until the very end. I wonder if after the shoot they both cried off silently. I wonder what Key said about that may be in a few days when it sinks in that he wont be seeing her, he'll get lonely. Did he really feel it?
I personally think Key is curious how things would have gone if Ari was more mature and open. I think he is interested in seeing her when she is more of "legal age". Then they can do more things.
I think he was really touched she cried for him. It probably made him feel wanted. Well he always has been wanted by her:x . (As far as my fangirl mind is concerned) The card and couple earrings(?), was Ari wearing the other half the same night? Hopefully they can meet again and explore what and where they left off :)
I'm going to miss this couple, seeing them was something I looked forward to every week.:((

@kal2525
I believe all things are open to many various interpretations, there can be an official one, but still the most mentioned interpretation and accepted one will be remembered the most and you can also have your own interpretation. :) For example Ari said that when you receive shoes from a lover, it means separating ways/leaving in Japanese culture, but when Key gave her sneakers, I interpreted it as giving shoes that will help her find her way to him (that the shoes will lead her one day to him). Or the type of shoes could also give different meaning => he gave her sneakers that will make her feet comfortable and not higheels(which could be interpreted as taking care of her and also on mental level as trying to make her feel comfortable in their relationship). People usually wear sneakers when they do sports and Ari seems to like sports, so isnt there higher chance that she would use such shoes and remember him more? And for me sneakers are symbol of free time, when I can be myself...so there is another level of meaning for me. I dont know if shoes were also bad symbol in my culture from time to time, but shoes are important element in Cinderella story, so I guess that is also part of the reason why I see shoes as good symbol.But as you know Key also meant it differently, he gave her sneakers as a symbol of path that they took together during their WGM journey - it began and ended with sneakers.

So when it comes to his words about Ari becoming 20 years old...there are a few things that I thought about (coming-of-age day, new experiences => to become more mature, meeting again with different view on life/world). Coming-of-age day is very important both in Korea and Japan (by the way Japanese girls wear really beautiful kimono in January), so it is considered as big milestone in your life and people celebrate it a lot. :) Besides the fact that you can drink alcohol, smoke and vote after reaching adult age, there is also tradition in Korea that the person who became adult is supposed to receive 3 gifts on that day: perfume, kiss and flowers. :)
To mature. In my opinion, when you are 18-20, you experience more serious and also bittersweet things that might change you a lot and also define your life. (Another time that will shape you a lot is around 22/23years old, imo.) I think Key is really interested how Ari will mature and how following months will change her. When you ask her about her hobbies, will she answer sleeping and eating again? Will she know more about what she would like to do in future? Will she be mentally on the same level as Key? Will her way of communication/interaction change?
I dont know how much they might be in contact, but I guess that yesterday was the day when she could watch the last interviews with Key and got to know a little bit more about what Key thought and said. Now people will also give their last feedback about her performance in WGM, so she will get more complete picture of the whole WGM project. Following months will give her time to think about WGM and relationships - so she can and will see things clearly after that.
Their last moments made me think that they are actually not saying goodbye, but that they will begin new chapter in their life - like saying goodbye to previous chapter and saying hello to a new one. So Key´s attitude made me think about Harwell´s quote "It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure." From a positive view...end of WGM means that their next interaction will be motivated by their real/genuine wishes/feelings (and not out of need for material for TV show) and will be caried in private (so you can be more yourself). :)
P.S. And I still wonder if Key wearing wedding ring on his right hand (most of the time) had some more serious meaning... I wouldnt find it so weird, if Ari didnt have wedding ring on left had most of the time.... :/ I am just used to the thing that couple wear wedding rings on the same hand. ^^"

Hi & Bye KeyArisan Shippers  :((,

I just finished watching & crying none stop cos IT'S OVER :(( :(( :(( , And Seriously this last ep really I can felt the awkward between both of them from the start of ep15 till the end of ep15 but lucky it was safe by the last hugs that touches my feeling the most. Ari cried really touches my feeling it felt pure & when Key gave the last hugs I felt the miserable Key had for making this small girl cried cos of him. Its really sad to end this way.  :x

And I felt that Ari have grown & she did as much as possible to be closer to Key. And I can felt the effort that she have been putting into this shows. As for Key I not sure whether if it only my feeling or the rest of u felt the same way too in which after back from Korea from their honeymoon I can felt that Key is more reserve even it doesnt seem that way but I can felt it by looking at it. I cant find the same feeling when I watched them in beginning till the honeymoon period. (Pls dont be offence by it cos it just my feeling).

Haizzz! Anyway its over now there no more looking forward every weekend for their next ep. I just hope that the producer of GWGM wont wait for next year to come out with another new couple ....I will be glad if it will keep on continue to new couple after the next one is over.;))

As for all the KeyArisan shippers I appreciate so much that all the review & sharing about them while in am in this forums cos there really someone I can share on about my fav show & couple. Hope we will be able to connect again for another new couple in furture. Will miss all of U alot.

KEYAARISAN shipper Aja Aja Fighting   :-* >:D< :-h

Guest KimlyiiS

Instead of catching up on the work I've been lagging on, I decided to catch up instead and I am so glad that I did. They are such a cute couple and it was so fun to see them grow closer and be more comfortable. It's funny watching this because I sit here like an idiot laughing at them or with them in a way I guess. The last episode made me cry too. At first I thought she was going to break down but she didn't do it til later... I am sort of happy with the ending they put though because they looked happy as they walked away  :\"> I.K.A.H. said: @kal2525
[...]
P.S. And I still wonder if Key wearing wedding ring on his right hand (most of the time) had some more serious meaning... I wouldnt find it so weird, if Ari didnt have wedding ring on left had most of the time.... :/ I am just used to the thing that couple wear wedding rings on the same hand. ^^"

Guest Bummie_Girl

for wedding ring,,, i think when someone wear a ring in their left's ring finger, its mean engaged, and wedding if the ring in right hand..

i want to crying too,, but i'm at work now,, XD
when he say "u should cry when i'm with you"
i think ari chan, like me.. i cant cry too in front of someone.. but when he caught me,, i cant stop to cry
:((

i just watch this episode w/ skip mode. so i dont really watch well.
they take off their ring and leave at cafe right?
why they didnt save that ring,, if i am ari chan,, i'll save that ring forever >//<

i wish someday, ari chan will have a chance to doing anything in korea and meet key oppa again,,
maybe they will play for a movie/drama as main character,,, ari chan already debut at movie this year >//<

i think key oppa hope to meet again with ari chan when she is grow older.. and became more mature,,
maybe he want to invite her to drinking together when she come to 20. XD
i wonder if key oppa still wearing arisa's earring when he didnt in wgm, anybody knows?
maybe a show? or performance?

@cutisbiI dont know, if I would use word awkward for their whole last episode, but there were moments of awkwardness and Keyrisa also didnt deny it (in the interview). I felt that they were stiff/rigid most of the time, so they seemed cold in my eyes, therefore I liked the last minutes (after Key left the cafe) the most, because they are natural there. :)

And about your feeling about Key after coming back from honeymoon...To be honest I dont know. I wasnt very pleased with episodes following their honeymoon, because I felt that they were back to stage 1 in their relationship and what they built in previous episodes kind of disappeared. It is hard to say which segment was the first one that was shooted after their long break after honeymoon, but it could be the scene when they went to go shopping at the airport and that was shown before honeymoon, right? It made many of us puzzled and question what happened...It seems that their peak was episode 11 which was shooted before honeymoon, but in my eyes Key´s spark and enthusiam started to fade slowly around wedding, later he still tried a lot, but he wasnt so much into it anymore. I said it many times, but Key and Ari that we could see at the beginning changed through the series...their interaction that I loved in first 2 episodes didnt come back  for me, although there were glimpses during their wedding photoshoot and when they fooled around catwalk in their house.

:(
I dont know, if Key was really reserved, but I agree that his interview answers were kinda without spark/etnhusiams...I think that he wanted Ari to be the one who would initiate something this time (at least after honeymoon)- I got impression that Key tried to win her heart by different things - he prepared gifts/surprises and did a lot till the end of honeymoon, so I exptected to be Ari´s turn in last episodes, because I still missed her bigger reaction/showing her side as a wife, but that it is just my interpretation. To be honest, I had hard time to identify with Ari and for long time I didnt feel that she would put much effort in WGM - it changed a little bit during their beach honeymoon date and dinner date and it also got better in last days of their shooting, but still I expected her to show more of her true colors after honeymoon...But I am sure that there will be people with different interpretation - for example that Key was reserved because he knew that end of their marriage is approaching, so he tried to be careful not to become mess of feelings. Or that he accepted limitations of their WGM relationship and not much room for their improvement as a souple, so hetried to just make remaining time comfortable for Ari.

@KimlyiisI think that I always saw couple in WGM wearing wedding ring on left hand and when I tried to google it, I also found comments that confirmed it. And I read that people wear wedding ring on the hand which the ring was put on during wedding ceremony (Key changed his mind in last second and in the end put the ring on Ari`s left hand), therefore I was confused that they wore rings on different hands and on top Key didnt have ring during their camping in ep.14 (may be because he was afraid that his ring could get damaged by fire?).It is true that in some countries married couple wear wedding ring on right hand and not on left hand (because of cultural background), but what confused me is not which hand Key put his ring on, but the fact, that Key usually put a wedding ring on a different hand than Ari - that there were few times when both of them put wedding ring on the same hand.May be it is just stupid thing and Key found it more comfortable to wear it on right hand, but what if he put his wedding ring on right hand intentionally... I still wonder how much he found their circumstances limiting for them. Would he also wear ring on right hand, if Ari was legal age? :/
@Bummie_GirlIt was also painful for me to see them take their rings off, but I think they were told by the staff that they had to take their wedding rings off. They got the rings from the magician during wedding ceremony, right? So I think their rings were just borrowed.And another thing is that these wedding rings are symbol of WGM...I dont know about Keyrisa future, but if they want to move on, it will be easier without rings, but if they want to have something special between them, they will buy new rings that will have special and genuine meaning just for 2 of them.

Guest blockmint

Ari-chan got interviewed as hottest new actress in a morning news program.
www.youtube.com/embed/71qVg7GV7J8

I wanted to come in here and comment on the last episode...

Count me in as one who cried as well.

When the clock struck midnight in the cafe and they were getting ready to part, Arisa looked like she couldn't get Key out of there fast enough, so that she could cry by herself without him seeing her (I was bawling with her).  I wonder if he noticed or suspected what she was doing trying to shoo him away. 

I am SO glad that he saw that she was crying.  I think that touched him the most, and maybe he realized that she has more feelings for him than he thought.  It was also because of her crying that we got all that skinship in the end.

You know how diffferent couples/pairings need a different amount of time to get close?  I think these two could have definitely benefited from some more time.  I also think that Keyrisa would have been a completely different type of couple off camera.

Even though the age difference wasn't so big, I think that that played a major part in their slow, and sometimes painful (for us at least), progression.  In the first episode when Key found out how old she was, you could tell that he was shocked.  In my opinion, he played it safe due to her age and she wasn't expressive enough with her feelings, but that could be from her lack of experience, in love or in life.

I'm gonna miss this couple and I hope that they will keep in touch.  Not to compare but Hongki & Mina still openly keep in touch, so I'm hoping for the same with these two.  Shinee often goes to Japan right?

Arisa's birthday is also coming up!  She will be 20 in Korean age, so if she were to say, I don't know....come to Korea...he could..maybe...buy her a drink?  :D

I'd love to see the BTS for this last episode!

Guest sayoung70

Last episode. Sad because no more KeyAri reel marriage life to watch.

Happy the ending they hugged. Key tried to comfort Ari when he saw Ari's crying. Then he knew her true feelings..she was actually sad with the good bye.

Remember Key gave the necklace with lockets which were lock and key? To me its like a symbol of 'you are mine, you have the key and lock to my heart' :D

Archived