[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

@krismonidaviOk, so I wont hold back and will express even things that I didnt like/bothered me about WGM episode.It is just that almost nobody here mentioned negative things, so I got impression that it is better to wait with mentioning bad things. And I also didnt want to "destroy" good impression of the episode for other people. ^^"
I am really glad that I wasnt the only disappointed with this episode - as you said, they could do anything else - there are so many things they could do, things that could make them become even closer.  WGMG has only 15 episodes, which is freaking short, so why not use all chances for the couple to become closer and enjoy their limited time? I think that even watching a stupid movie would be better from some point of view. And to be honest, I also agree that even with inviting Shin-Min they still could give spotlight to Keyrisa. :( I dont know, if I am naive, but I really expected to see Min talk more about her impression of Keyrisa relationship progress, I really thought that she would mention that Keyrisa got more natural or something that caught her attention about this couple, but in the end her interview in black room turned out to be confession about her blind date. :/ It isnt her fault at all (because she had to go with the flow), but I wonder what PD thought...did he really expect viewers to be more curious about Shin-Min couple than about Keyrisa? I thought that inviting friends is a way how to give viewers a chance to see the couple from a different view - from view of people who know the couple better/who are close to couple. And is it my bad memory or there was only 1 short interview in black room with Ari? I think that caught me off guard the most. And she barely said anything, when she was in cafe...it was kinda painful for me to watch the cafe part. :( So I hope that they will let us see her more....
This episode was such wasted chance for me.  What a pity. :(  you can create a chance for a blind date in Korean version of WGM which has more episodes, but it doesnt fit format of WGMG much - or they have to hadle the date in a different way. :((
Yeah, I also think that he got a little bit self-conscious, when Ari looked at his arms/body, but I dont think that it would necessarily make him think about himself in a negative light, but more like..I am not in bad shape, but.would she appreciate/like it, if I started to work out? I guess that you are right, that usually people give comment about your body, when they think that you should change something about it, but I cant imagine Ari to be concerned about something like that or that she would point out something like that. BUT I kinda wonder, if her reaction/remark would make him do more exercise for toning his body in gym, if they had more time. XDD Yeah, they went to ski, but it wouldnt be so unimaginable to see them have gym/ different sport date. =))
Well, I know very well how much it hurts, when you are not appreciated, but I  wouldnt mind if Key tried to find a different way how to get Ari´s attention or how to make her jealous without using woman/Eunji card. I as a woman wouldnt like to her about other females... ^^"On the other hand it was interesting to see Ari on Key´s position, when she was asked about her past with Shin. I dont know if it was just my interpretation, but wasnt her expression kinda weird/funny?
@krismonidaviYeah, please, make the post about peppy side of Arisa in order to give us better view and understanding of Keyrisa couple. I cant say how much I will be able to join the discussion, because I will be busy now, but I will try to visit this thread as much as I can. And I always love to read your posts. ;)P.S. I was so out of it because of the last ep, that I even had several dreams about Keyrisa. XDDD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@I.K.A.H.
Yeah I know it was for a show and all. My issue was more in the thinking that single people don't actively seek companionship on their own and need help? IE: "She seems lonely" Most lonely people will seek companionship on there own, its human nature. If they don't there is more of a problem then a date can fix.  Its just really not a good way. Now Min did seem happy, but they should have asked her first! It worked out, but still not  the message to send. 

Guest jazzria

So I just finished watching episode 12 and I wasn't disappointed, but I felt like this episode was so short. Especially because it was focused more on Shin and Min. I didn't mind them, except the fact that it was mostly about them. I expected for Key to be interrogating Shin about what his relationship with Arisa is and how they met.To me it didn't really seem like Arisa and Shin were good friends since they hardly said a word to each other. In fact, I hardly even heard her speak at all. It felt more like a KeyShinMin episode. I think now looking back while typing this is making me a bit more disappointed than I originally was. Hahaha. I want intimate romantic KeyRisa moments! Hopefully in the next episode. 
Has ep.13 preview been posted here? Sorry, but I haven't read your posts on ep.12 today. I should come by this thread more often so I won't have to backtrack.

@jazzriaYeah, I already posted link to preview of ep.13. ;) (It is on the previous page.)
It is good, if you more or less enjoyed the episode and that at least you dont have to face such disappointment as a some of us. ;)The reason why it felt so short was that nothing much happened and our attention was devided between Min-Shin and Keyrisa couple, so in the end it was like watching 3 couples instead of 2 couples that we are used to.That is interesting point that you expected Key to interrogate Shin about his past. I kinda didnt think about it at all, because Key realized that he isnt his "enemy" after the phone call, so there werent so many reasons for him to ask about Shin. In the cafe Key was friendly and tried to set up nice atmosphere for Shin-Min couple, but to me it seemed that he or Ari had hardly anything that they could talk about with Shin. :( On top Shin is shy around people he doesnt know and it also seemed that he held back a lot because Min and Shin were "sunbae" for him. I dont know why Ari chose Shin for the meeting except the fact that he was from the same company as her, but I think someone more sociable and carefree would be a better choice for the show. Dont get me wrong, I liked him...it is just that the show would have better flow, if he wasnt so scared about his every new step. :(
I also want intimate romantic Keyrisa moments. :((
@Lynn715I think I can understand parts of your concern, but I think Ari didnt mean anything bad, when she said that they could invite a person who is lonely/sad - she just wanted to make sure that both parties will be interested in the meeting. I regard this matter more as a meeting with friends than a blind date, so it doesnt look weird to me, that you can have friends that dont get so many chances to be invited somewhere (although they would like to join fun), so why wouldnt you call them, right? I also had friends who told me to call them, if there will be some fun/meeting.The only thing that I can say is that people in Korea or Japan would show this way their care for the single people.I agree that they could inform Min about it beforehand, but I thought that Key wanted to tell her about it, but unfortunately forgot. 

Guest jazzria

Thank you @I.K.A.H! I just backtracked and saw it.I'm not quite sure what to think of the sneak peak...They make it seem like if it's episode 14 instead of episode 13.... This just made me realize that it's almost ending and I'm still not full of keyrisa moments. Aigo... I need more skinship. heh.
I suppose you're right about Key not seeing him as a threat anymore, but I think he should have tried to have more conversation with him and try to get more about their relationship since Arisa didn't really say anything except that they are friends and under the same company.
I'm with you on Shin. I really like him for some reason. I would even like to see more of him (I'll be searching him up after I'm done typing this post hehehe), but he seemed too shy. Like, he wouldn't try to make conversation much. I would be uncomfortable too, being on a blind date while being filmed, but at least try to make convo. (He's handsome though! Very cute. Hehe.)

Guest krismonidavi

I'll be making a longer comment after I've downed three cups of caffeine, but I just needed to say a few things:

@jazzria‌

There are different possible reasons in my head for Ari inviting Shin. 1) I think there is a chance that Ari barely knew Shin at all and the show just used her as a way to introduce him. 2) She invited him because he's the same age as they were, born in 1991. 3) She just picked a friend who she thought might get along with Key. She supposedly didn't know Key would pick Min to be the friend to show up because she picked Shin before he called her.

I like Shin. I think he's a cutie pie and would have shown a better side of himself if there had been more conversation flow. And we all have to keep in mind that the editing team just LOVES to cut scenes that we, as viewers, would want to see. So, they all probably did talk more and we just don't get to see it. Hopefully they will give us a break during the making video.

@I.K.A.H.

I agree that I would have liked to hear more of Min's thoughts om the couple now compared to before. I was really hoping that she would talk about them (she probably did) but that wasn't what the PD team wanted to highlight. :(

And when I mentioned him feeling swlf conscious when Ari looked at him, I didn't mean that he would think he should work out more or think negatively about himself. I just meant that he probably wondered if she didn't like his build. Simple as that. Because Ari has never said anything about his body but I've been curious about what she thought of it. Key is a slender and lean type of guy, not very muscular. Personally, I love it. Hahaha. I don't think anything will make him go to the gym more than he does now, unless SM was making him do it. And even then, he would complain the whole time!

The episode wasn't a bad one...it was just very disappointing. Especially if, like me, you were really expecting nore of Key and Ari. It felt like time was wasted and that wasted feeling could have been easily avoided if they had simply shown more Keyrisa talking. Maybe that isn't the staffs fault, maybe Key and Ari really didn't talk at all during the set up. I can believe Ari would stay quiet, she's the youngest at the table, but Key had to have talked double the amount they showed him talking. He can't handle quiet and awkward moments for too long! Maybe he should have engaged Ari more. And now that I think about it...why wasn't he shown talking to her more? That makes me think even more that this episode wasn't for them at all and they were used as a way for the show to bring potential future couples in. They did it with Key in Taemin's WGM but at least it wasn't ALL about Key and Eunji. This whole season has had more Eunji than that episode did!

But I guess that topic will have to wait. But you better believe that I will be ranting in my not so rainbows and butterflies post about our beautiful Keyrisa couple. I hope it won't be seen as something bad more than it will be something that will hopefully let everyone be more comfortable with expressing their feelings and opinions about them.

@krismonidaviI really dont know, if they gave more questions to Min about Keyrisa than the one that they showed in the episode, but it would make me happy, if they did.I wish they would save some nice scenes for making of video, but who knows what they will show in the making of video...I hope that the making of video will make it up for the ep.12 a little bit. :)
Ah, so you meant it this way - I think it was my shortcut judgement, that people usually want something to change, when they dont find it good/fiting their taste. If I was on his place and got such reaction, my second thought would be "should I work out then?". ^^" But still, it would be funny, if he tried to work out. XDD He would be complaining mess just after his one try. XD But I was really surprised, when Amber mentioned that Key tried to work out to lose weight in past. I always thought that he just tried to control his diet.Now that you mentioned it, I am also curious what Ari thinks about his body. :D He is slender, but his body type is the "wider"/bigger one - I mean his proportions are bigger, when you compare him with Shinee or other young idols. I think the first thing that people notice is his "slightly bigger in size" skull with amazing cheek bone structure and beautiful lips, but what I also love about him are his bigger hands. :x So I always wondered how Ari felt to hold his hand and what she found most attractive about his appearance. :D I guess we never noticed if she tried to check him out, right?
I also said it before, that this episode wasnt so bad, but my dissapointment over ep.12 still didnt disappear. :( I think it was only natural to expect more from this episode, when we are approaching end and because ep.11 was so amazing stepping stone for their next level in relationship.I think they must cut a lot from the cafe segment, so I really wonder how much Keyrisa actually talked there, but still...I think staff can say a lot about the shooting and all, they are always present and they can give signals to idols in order to change the flow of shooting. So the staff could also change the situation, if  we supposed that they saw that Keyrisa was too in a corner.... :( I agree that it seemed that Key tried to talk a lot and Ari seemed to just watch, but then/still I must ask why she even thought about inviting Shin? Would she also engage in conversation, if it was meeting of only 3 people? I am kinda confused about Ari´s motive to call Shin...she also didnt know what they would do with him, when Key asked her about it....And about your speculations why she invited him, it is good that he is the same year as Key, but she must know that Key loves outgoing people and Shin´s personality is actually very similar to her, so Shin isnt ideal choice for Key´s new friend. Keyrisa couple also needed time to warm up to each other. I just hope that the show didnt use her to introduce him. He was in famous drama, so his publicity level isnt so bad.I really wonder how well she knows him, they looked super close in the picture and looked friendly, when they met, but their call was kinda "cold".I guess she wanted to introduce someone who she knows to Key and thought that they would decided the activity after meeting up, but still...I found it a little bit weird.What is pity that they didnt include the moment/s, when Key talked to Ari during the bowling. I remember that I heard Key explaining something to Ari, when Min-Shin couple was about to throw the bowling ball. So it makes me believe that Key interacted with Ari, but they actually didnt show much of it.
I agree, when Key went for a blind date with Eunji, he didnt overshadow Taemin and Naeun, but this Shin-Min blind date made Keyrisa just onlookers for most of the time. :(
@jazzriaThe preview for ep.13 seemed to be a little bit serious, but I think that we could actually be nicely surprised by the outcome of the next episode. It gave us impression, that ep.13 could be part of their last moments, but I have been waiting soooo long for Arisa to prepare some gift/surprise for Key, so it is indeed time for her to do something for her! :)We also came to conclussion, that Keyrisa still have "long" way to go, but still I hope we will see them have intimate romantic moments. :)
Well, I guess that Key thought that Min would interrogate Shin instead of him and if he asked him too much, Min would have less room to join the talk and she would be also tied by limits that Key set up for his talk with Shin. Therefore I think that he tried to give room for Min to have her own talk with Shin. But on the other hand if Key asked Shin how he got to know Ari and if they had something in commong, it would give hints to Min how to continue in the talk.In conclusion, I guess that PD had a lot of material (they shooted a lot), but the episode become unconsistent because of severe editing and meeting requirements of 30 minutes of broadcasting time for Keyrisa part ....

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.

Key was a chubby looking kid, lol. His face was puffy and all cute. I think he's said before that he gains weight very easily so I understand him managing it well and going to the gym only to run.

Don't even get me started on his hands! I love this man's hands. Key may look and act feminine at times, but those hands are aaaaaalllll man. :x

Believe me, I've watched closely to see if she checked him out, and if she has then it slipped by me. She didn't even give him a look when he wrote his name with his butt right in front of her....then again, they didn't show her face a lot then. Hmm. She does give him looks at times though. So I guess she appreciates the whole picture together rather than certain areas.

I said before that Key and Ari probably talked and it just got cut. Maybe we'll get to see this in the making video. I will be filled with hurt and then anger if even the making video is full of Min and Shin. If I have a table in front of me, I might flip it so hard it does three spins. -_-

@krismonidavi Kibum was chubby kid, but he lost weight, as he grew up and hit teenage years. I am not sure about which time Amber talked, but I guess it was during first 2 years after debut, when he tried to loose weight by working out. Yeah, he said before that he gains weight easily, but he also always showed disguested expression when he had to do demanding sport activity. XDD He also said that he hates running the most (I am sure that he said it for example in Raising Idol show), therefore I was so surprised that he goes to gym because of running, although it is clear that maintaining weight is important for him. =)) If he can force himself to run, so why wouldnt he also lift weight/try tone his upper part of body? :D But I think he actually worked on his arms a little bit in 2012, when his arm muscles were more prominent - especially during the performance with Boa called "I did it for love". :D I really adored his arms at that time. :x Hehe, it seems you could talk about his slender beautiful hands for a few days. =)) I would kill for many parts of his body and his hands are one of them. :D Well, if I was her, I would be also embarrassed to look at his butt, when he wrote his name by butt. =)) It makes me kinda angry, that sometimes they cut screentime for Ari so much, because then I tend to get wrong impression of her, when I dont see much of her reaction. :( WGM really loves to fool viewers. >< I really hope that she AT LEAST appreciates his whole picture together, otherwise I would have to talk with her! >< (just joking :D ) I really hope that making of video wont disappoint us. But if it is just another viddeo of highlight of non-Keyrisa moments, then I dont understand the point of WGM PD at all. I really hope that it isnt their push-pull technique to make viewers anticipate the next episode more. P.S. Hope your table will survive Wednesday. ;) P.S.2. Is Key thread in this forum dead? The last post is really old. :((

Guest krismonidavi

@jazzria and @I.K.A.H.

I felt so pervy during the beginning of the episode... I kept trying to peek through Key's shirt to see his arms. He doesn't show them a lot so I have to get it where I can! >_< lol

@krismonidavi Oh, really? Somehow I dont remember that I would also try to take peek through his shirt to see his arms, but I remember that I was fascinated that he has tank top under the see-through t-shirt which was surprisingly pretty long. I also had seconds thought if he tried to tease Ari with this outfit. =)) I dont know, I didnt have feeling that Key would try to hide his arms a lot or that he wouldnt show them a lot - I would say that he just doesnt try to bring special attention to his arms. But I could see quite a lot in fancams from concert tour this year and the photoshoot for Nylon also showed his arms wel. >:D @jazzria‌ Thank you for your great gifs! The first one, where Key told her "lets not talk about her"...I actually thought that she got scared for a short moment. ^^" And the second post with gifset showing Ari´s magical power...poor Key. =)) I also wonder why he was so frozen for such long time...did he wait for her to approach him? Because people would usually try to get soil from their eyes/face...

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.

Lol I think he froze when he got hit with the dirt. It was like he was in shock for a moment. I honestly think he was a tiny bit mad when it happened but let it go quickly because it was an accident. And then he was probably a bit bothered that, hello..he's got dirt in his hair! Lol Remember when he got hit with snow during Hello Baby? It was like that moment all over again! Lol

@krismonida I also toyed with the explanation that he was just shocked and may be even slightly angry, but if he let soil in his eyes for longer time, it would sting more. O.o I remember that moment from Hello Baby, where he was hit with snow, but when I compare soil and snow, soil isnt so harmless. I also wonder if everything was alright just by brushing of soil, or if he needed water for cleaning/washing his eyes. I was also surprised how Ari reacted, I thought that she would try to help him immediately, but she was like a scared child that did something bad. =)) Actually this moment reminded me the moment from the first episode of WGM, where he got hit by small piece of shell that he was grilling for Ari. =)) Therefore I started to believe that Key is in danger, when Ari is around. Thanks god that bowling ball didnt fall on his feet. =)) Btw, did someone notice that their special clock in bedroom didnt work/was stopped? They didnt show right time, so I wonder...is the photo clock just decoration or?

Guest krismonidavi

@SarahLee30
I remember when he posted that picture! I had no clue what it meant then..and looking at it now, I'm like ;aksfbibf! Haha.
The comment he made about it was something like "everybody knows that I love this pose" or something like that, wasn't it? Oh, its so nice to see that now.  :x

One of my most favourite scenes from episode 12 is the moment, when Ari realized that Key has hole in a sock. =))She was so cute, when she grabbed his feet, poked/patted it and said "hi" to his finger that was peeping out of his sock. :D
It was also funny, that she was so fascinated by this Key´s miss that she grabbed his foot and threw him out of balance...
tumblr_n7mprgpU301r5aukuo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_n7mprgpU301r5aukuo1_250.gif
tumblr_n7mprgpU301r5aukuo3_r1_500.gif

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.

I thought that was adorable. Its crazy that she hesitates hand holding but picks up his foot and plays with his toe with no problems. Haha. I'll take that as a good thing, she's comfortable enough with him to do that. And Key just lets her do it.

Come on making videos!!!! Its killing me to wait and see what they did behind the scenes. Please let it be worth it! Though I have a feeling in my gut that says it will be a lot of MinShin. :-<

Archived