[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我

sugarplum892

Preview for Ep. 19 is out: http://www.setnews.net/E/News.aspx?PageGroupID=8&NewsID=34388&PageType=3

LTX: "In the future I will be Tianji's owner."

Lance (slams table) and says to Auntie: "Admit that in your eyes, I, your son, don't even exist!"

Auntie is in tears.

LTX looks on with a smirk as Lance yells at HH.

Lance: "So this is the younger sister that I've loved for twenty some odd years!"

HH is also in tears. LTX and Lance face off, staring at each other.

Oh, and @seonbae, a belated welcome to the thread!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seonbae

@terbi : Thank you for your explanations. You are very kind. :)
@chrmftcotl : I wish I had written comments earlier. You are all very warm. :)
@blueroses : I watched the 19th episode preview. It seems that Lu Tian Xing and Huan Huan are married but previews mislead sometimes.I remember in 13th episode preview Tian Xing saw Huan Huan stood up but in the episode Huan Huan acted differently. Therefore I don't think that they are married. More like I don't want this! I want happy ending of course!

Thaanks @terbi for the translation :)

@chrmftcotl as well big thanks to you :) hahahhaa i miss seeing Aaron's smirk on his handsome face :x Finally i hope the plot is going somewhere !!

@blueroses : yeaah i don't like open endings , let's wait for the rest of the updates :D :x

@nikus : thaanks for shaaring the bts :x

Guest nikus

Synopsis 19 episode. Hope someone translate it

教堂裡響起「我反對」眾人驚訝中循聲音望去沒想到竟然是Lance,心裡充滿忌妒與恨意的Lance會有什麼動作
呢?路天行在前方冷眼觀察著,不為所動,但是為了心中計劃能夠完美呈現,即便須對最愛的陶樂思做最殘忍
的回應,仍須堅持到底,心底的聲音「不管我跟誰結婚,對你的感情都不會變,相信我。」
一段感情如水波盪樣,一波未平一波又起…
路天行一句「未來,我是天驥的老闆」,讓Lance終於按耐不住怒火,對媽媽,甚至是妹妹歡歡,暴走斥責…
為了陶樂思,為了真愛,路天行的計畫到底是什麼?!將一切打到最谷底,又將如何再回到正常?!

And Lance But HIS FACE ..... HAHAHAHA

Guest nonouri

Hi all >:D<
TGIF! Been a hectic week for me...
Finally I am able to read all your posts. Oh man, only 2 episodes left? I don't want the drama to end just yet since there are not much Aaron-Tia scenes lately  :((
@seonbae, I can do the translation for ep. 17 bts but I will skip the part where Helen and Jia Gai Xian share their fitness tips. Someone will need to help proofread the translation though :P

O ~~~~~~~ I'm so upset for the early ending...
I think the story line had enough potential to continue to 30 episode even....
the new preview gave me the devilish idea of torchering Lee family by LTX power and then they would taste bitterness of being cruel to some one......kkkkkkk :D

And I'm so upset that Persian sub is not ready yet ... not for ep17 nor for ep18......and there's no srt English sub to download either....... 8-|
so literally I'm the only one who do not almost know any thing about 2 last episodes....

these days I'm just alive with funny BTS of recent episodes and some news of Jirowang new drama "Bucket List".....btw... is there any thread here for this drama? I wish it to be.because the cast is amazing.I really look forward to it.
(sorry for not so~ related topic....kkkkkk):P

Fall In Love With Me’s Esp 19 Storyline

Lance shouted for objection as the wedding ceremony was carried out, what does Lance have in mind for someone who has hatred and jealousy in his heart? Lu Tian Xing watched calmly, not taking any steps, in order for the plan in his heart to work out, he has to be cruel to Tao Le Si (Tao Zi) whom he love the most. He is determine, his heart seems to be saying ‘No matter who i marry, my feelings for you (Tao Zi) will never change, trust me.’  The relationship are like ripples in the water, one after the other…. Could it be that Tian Xing’s plan succeeded? Tian Xing met Lance at the wine bar, He said to Lance ‘In the future, I’ll be Skyrider’s boss’. Lance tried to calm himself down but goes home and screams at his mum, he even go to the extend of blaming his sister whom he doted for 20 over years. The newly wed night, Huan Huan and Tian Xing slept with each other’s back facing one another, each having something to think about, would a marriage like this be blissful?

Translations: Aaronyupdates

Like seriously HH and LTX will marry after all :(( Why two episodes left, how can they do this!!!!! X(

Guest nikus

The newly wed night, Huan Huan and Tian Xing slept with each other’s back facing one another, each having something to think about, would a marriage like this be blissful?

WHAAAAT????????? They slept with each other ~X( ??? OHHH JUST KILL ME

Guest seonbae

@dani2pm : you can download English subtitle here. http://subscene.com/subtitles/fall-in-love-with-me-ai-shang-liang-ke-wo
@nonouri : I'm really happy that you decide to translate. I send you a message about the details.
@nikus : I wanna die too :( 

@hyukgu - Thanks for the translation. The Chinese synopsis that was posted here didn't have this last part about their wedding night. Also, the Chinese synopsis says at the end, by bringing everything low to the bottom of the valley, how could things ever be restored to normal? So that pic of HH in a red dress is prob a wedding portrait, then. Well, once LTX has TJ and OZ in hand, he can just file for an annulment of his marriage....

Guest nikus

chrmftcot, Yes at the beggining in the synopsis was part where Huan Huan and LTX slept with each other.......  but after they change synopsis and instead of this sentence appeared this: 為了陶樂思,為了真愛,路天行的計畫到底是什麼?!將一切打到最谷底,又將如何再回到正常?!

Guest zohreg

dani2pm said: O ~~~~~~~ I'm so upset for the early ending...
I think the story line had enough potential to continue to 30 episode even....
the new preview gave me the devilish idea of torchering Lee family by LTX power and then they would taste bitterness of being cruel to some one......kkkkkkk :D

And I'm so upset that Persian sub is not ready yet ... not for ep17 nor for ep18......and there's no srt English sub to download either....... 8-|
so literally I'm the only one who do not almost know any thing about 2 last episodes....

these days I'm just alive with funny BTS of recent episodes and some news of Jirowang new drama "Bucket List".....btw... is there any thread here for this drama? I wish it to be.because the cast is amazing.I really look forward to it.
(sorry for not so~ related topic....kkkkkk):P

From my POV , i think that the whole sleeping sene of Hh & ltx is a not so bad scene , it doesn't bug or annoy me , as it proves more that he only has his heart for tls , cause if she was tls , he wouldn't give her his back :):P

But as i said before , the only big problem is that there are few scenes left for tls & ltx ~X(

Guest nonouri

Thanks for sharing the synopsis @‌hyukgu

Omg!!! I don't think I can look at the wedding night scene although their backs are facing each other! ~X(

What the scriptwriter is doing?!! How can they do this to us!!! [-(

Thanks for clarifying, @nikus.

Lol, lol, lol, people on Facebook are commenting: "Lance: LTX, I... fell in love with you. Let's elope!" TLS's face shows her shock.

Oh yeah, today is Happy Father's Day in Taiwan, so Beatrice sent her dad well wishes over Facebook.

I know I'm late to the party, but here's my post about the episode 19 preview with a translation. 
http://www.samsoondowntherabbithole.com/2014/08/fall-in-love-with-me-episode-19-preview.html

I am totally with all of you about wanting a cute TLS and LTX wedding and then lots of cute babies! I really want it to be happy after all the craziness we've endured with the drama!

Archived