{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

OMG guys yesasia finally put Big Bang's 2nd album on preroder!!!!

I was like let me check to see if yesasia put it up yet, and all of a sudden they did!!lmao.

let's order them guys!!! Lets make Big Bang's 2nd album sell twice as much or more!!!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiffanitrix

aw MAN!!!!

no us tour????

oh poo.

but at least they're going green? haha

i already preordered my remember album! i'm so excited ;D

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG. !!!!!!!

I'm so excited for this, especially since the meaning behind the mv is so deep. Big bang really do amaze me, i'm amazed that i'm still amazed LOL.

The cover looks so much like standup.x) But i'm not complaining. I wonder if Remember really is like the title song, honestly, i don't really think so since they released it in japan already. It doesn't seem likely that they'll remake it as the Korean album's main song cause ... it would be a bit weird. The red sun thing .. DAESUNG AND TAEYANG'S VOICE. OMG. Although, i would like to have heard more LOL.

I think i seriously died. like OMG. THERE'S GOING TO BE STICKERS! ... i have to get my hands on a credit card somehow.

Now to the track list: I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT UNTIL WHENEVER IS NOT ON IT! But besides that, I'M PRETTY HAPPY ABOUT IT. Although some of the songs aren't new, i really do want to hear the remixes of Lies, Last Farewell and Haru Haru. Totally excited. Omg. i can't wait.

SEUNG RI AT THE CONCERT... OMFG. OMFG OMFG OMFG. (I seriously have to stop that) BUT OMFG. I LOVE THE WHITE BOWTIE AND HOW SWEET HIS VOICE WAS.

Guest Ryoutarou

Now to the track list: I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT UNTIL WHENEVER IS NOT ON IT! But besides that, I'M PRETTY HAPPY ABOUT IT.

I'm trying to think positively.. if my concert rip of Until Whenever is 3:52 secs long..

Judging by the song lengths on the official site, Until Whenever's title could've been changed and could possibly be:

2. Oh, Ah, Oh (3:51)

or

7. Foolish love (4:02)

*crosses fingers*

The new TEASER MV

I was totally falling in love with it.

The songs,it is like meant to be for

BB only.I wonder if G-dragon did

participate in the production of this song

and this album this time.

Cant wait for 5th NOV!!

I so much wanted to pre-order it

the 2ND ALBUM.But,i do not really

trust yesasia and i do not

have any credit card.

I am waiting for star-thots to

post up this new album.Gah!!Cant wait for

it anymore.

BB is coming back!!

They are going to rock the music

industry once again.HWAITING!!

Guest tutistyle babe

Teaser to Big Bang 2nd album ‘Remember’

Part of Big Bang’s 2nd official Korean album ‘Remember’ has been revealed.

The album will be set to release on 5th November, and on 30th October, YG Entertainement released the teaser video to the title song on their official homepage.

The title song to the album ‘Red Sunset’ was a Big Bang-style remake of Lee Moon Sae’s ‘Red Sunset’. Although the song has been remade by many singers, Big Bang has remade the song in their own interpretation (about world love) and style.

The reservation sales for the 2nd official album will start off and online on 30th October.

1. INTRO - 모두 다 소리쳐 [Everyone scream]

2. 오, 아, 오 (Oh, Ah, Oh)

3. Sunset Glow/Red Sunset

4. 반짝반짝 [sparkling]

5. STRONG BABY (승리 SOLO)

6. WONDERFUL

7. Foolish Love

8. Haru Haru (ACOUSTIC VERSION)

9. Lies [REMIX]

10. Last Farewell [REMIX]

11. REMEMBER

Big Bang #1 for 4 consecutive weeks on MTV Thailand International Chart

Big Bang has won the #1 position on a Thailand International chart 4 consecutive weeks.

Big Bang’s mini album ‘Stand Up’ title song ‘Haru Haru’ was at the #1 position from the 1st to 5th week on the chart (4th Oct~31th Oct), beating other popular singers like Mariah Carey, lion king Cat Dolls, Pink etc.

MTV Thailand International Chart tabulate the total number of times the song was aired and also listeners requests in the week.

Big Bang has proved to be popular not only within Korea and Thailand.

TaeYang’s ‘Prayer’, from his solo album ‘Hot’, was #1 on the chart for 4 consecutive weeks, and it was at #13 on the chart during the 5th week of October. His solo minialbum title song ‘Look Only At Me’ was also doing strong on the chart like ‘Prayer’, and is at #31 on the chart this week.

Outside Thailand, Big Bang released their first Japanese album ‘Number 1′ in 22nd October. The album rose up to #3 on the Oricon Daily Chart on the same day of the album release, receiving a lot of interests from fans and the media. Big Bang was also hailed as ‘Korea’s EXILE‘ by Japanese press Sports News.

Right now, Big Bang is busy in Japan for their concert tour. They will release their 2nd official Korean album in November.

Cr: sookyeong@K-Bites

------------------

I'm so freaking excited...The tearser looks amazing already...But they're working too hard right? Take some rest boys...I don't want you to get sick because of us :(

6 more days to go :lol:

I'm trying to think positively.. if my concert rip of Until Whenever is 3:52 secs long..

Judging by the song lengths on the official site, Until Whenever's title could've been changed and could possibly be:

2. Oh, Ah, Oh (3:51)

or

7. Foolish love (4:02)

*crosses fingers*

omg i think oh ah oh is until whenever, cuz if

you listen to it around 3:23 you hear then saying ah oh ah oh...

OMG I have really high hope on it now!!!thanks for pointing it out. I think they just changed the title!

Guest radraachel

yayy dude i'm totally preordering their new cd

where is the best place to buy?

and don't cds usually come with posters? since yesasia says theres only a sticker and bookmark, does that mean there isn't gonna be a poster? :/

anyway yah i've never gotten anything off any of these websites, so let me know what place you guys recommend please

omg i think oh ah oh is until whenever, cuz if

you listen to it around 3:23 you hear then saying ah oh ah oh...

OMG I have really high hope on it now!!!thanks for pointing it out. I think they just changed the title!

LOL. I HOPE OAO IS UNTIL WHENEVER TOO. THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER!

.... but i hate to say it, but i doubt it.

IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU PICKED THAT OUT LOLOL .

stardaisy thanks so mcuh for posting up the links!

that MV teaser was EPIC!

so glad they're using their star power for the greater good

so so so proud!

and yup, dae's vocals sound really great

i'm really glad the boys are staying active in the music scene,

so we have regular updates on them

but it's kinda worrying, seeing them work so hard

hope they get enough rest before their comeback!

i'm gonna pre-order my copy now :lol:

LOL. I HOPE OAO IS UNTIL WHENEVER TOO. THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS EVER!

.... but i hate to say it, but i doubt it.

IT'S AMAZING HOW YOU PICKED THAT OUT LOLOL .

I know huh.lmao.

if it is we'll all be happy tho.lol.

it is possible cuz why not put until whenever in the album right?lol.

lets all pray that it is.hehe.

why do they always release albums during my exams or a few days before?! aghhh im going crazy.

but still im so excited!

haruharu ACOUSTIC?! ohmygaaaad. and remixes. and and seungri's solo! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

remember? a korean version? oooh cant wait to hear it, its my fave out of the new songs in number1.

but where's until wheneverrrrrrrr?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously im so excited right now i feel like exploding. lol.

the teaser. srsly makes me want MOARMOARRRR. i cant wait, the little snippet of the song sounds awesome. daesung-aaaahhhh <33 i srsly love how its about the environment!

preordering nowwww. my number1 albums arent even here yet! agh yesasia takes so long.

Guest PinYourWings7

Yay! I preordered mine already. I totally blew all my work money buying all their goods :sweatingbullets: , but it's totally worth it! Please, please let there be leftover Japan Tour goods available. I got $5 from Yesasia since I bought more than $50 worth of goods. All Big Bang stuff. lol

I'm also worried they're working too hard. Concerts take a lot to time and work to prep for and then they're immediately coming back to Korea for their comeback??? Gah, I wish they would get a break even though I would miss them terribly, but please don't let them fall sick again.

I was out for like 3 hours and bang, a new MV teaser is already out! It is only a 1 minute or so teaser but debates in kpop news sites are burning up! some say that our boys as role models are putting up a good cause for the environment and the economy and all but haters say that it's like selling emotions for BB to look good and for their album to sell. But without this kind of MV, their album will still SELL LIKE PANCAKES, right?!

I'm kinda disappointed Until Whenever is not included in the album, but yeah!, a Seungri solo! wooooT!!! STRONG BABY! kinda funny yet cute, it really reflects on him! I'm also looking forward to the remixes of lie and last farewell and also the acoustic version of Haru Haru. THIS ALBUM WILL SURELY BE A HIT!

I guess the WONDERBANGERS are happy with the song WONDERFUL, right?! hehe.

I really love that Big Bang's transformation is continuous unlike other artists who stick to a constant image...

Congrats to the boys for doing well in Japan and Thailand (even beating you-know-who)

VIPS GET READY FOR NOVEMBER!

Guest sakurahearts

why do they always release albums during my exams or a few days before?! aghhh im going crazy.

Gahh~ You're the same as me. D: There's always big news about Big Bang on my exam month. >.<

I'm really, really hoping Until Whenever will come out! I'm waiting for that song since forever. D: I really hope it's the second track of the album, the length of the song is more or less the same.

The teaser sound so great! :D

Guest naturalhonee

the

TEASER

was sooo impressive!

the beginning reminded me of one of those "brainwashing" videos that show up in sci-fi tv shows

and omg omg what?! the 2nd album is due for release in LESS THAN A WEEK?!

here i was expecting to have to wait till the end of nov..

a definite BB news overload today.

"Oh, Ah, Oh" sounds like it could be until whenever

i seriously hope it is.... but why the title change if it is?!

until whenever / eonjekkaji is a much more appropriate title.

and if it isnt until whenever, all i have to say is -

thats INSANE, how could they neglect such an awesome awesome track like that?!

the teaser was intense :sweatingbullets:

its good that there trying to make fans aware of the environment

[my choice of words sound weird, but you get what i mean ><]

http://i34.tinypic.com/34qqt8y.gif

http://i38.tinypic.com/25fq352.gif

credits to 쏘쏭 @BBVIPZ

in the first one i think the lady in the background looks really confused :P

then LOL at daesung dacing with a ring around him xD

I L-O-V-E the teaser

heck i'm gonna be givin' some extra lovin' when the mv and the album releases!

*clenches fist in eager*

the beginning was like some subliminal message or something about the environment

and dangg their yellow bus bombarded by that huge crowd.

I hope until whenever's gonna be on the tracklist

you gotta soak in the awsomeness in that song!

oh and the US talk and stuff

pleaseeeee no!! >___<

seeing the other artists promote in the US makes me worried

for them with all the negativity and etc etc.

i'm just y'know, lookin' out for them haha. sometimes, yg's decisions

is a bit risky and kinda iffy. and also not to mention very rushed and doubtful

btw i love the album cover. very unique.

once you see it, it's like .. "that's def a BB album"

i saw another artist with an album similar to BB's mini album

i was like .. heyyy, wth man.

Archived