{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest pickup.stix

- shows up for no apparent reason - SURVEY TIME. 8D

Your boyfriend: Seungri. Love of my LIFE.

Your best friend: DAESUNG.

Your brother: This seems incestuous.

Your papa: So does this.

Your one night stand: ...GD.

Your husband: One of those Seunghyuns.

Your other best friend: Youngbae. He's adorable. XD

Also. I had a dream about GD last night. Very weird. Kim Jung Hoon was there too, and Jiyong kept calling him Peachy Cream.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melodygreenleaf

Melody,, mchho gracias for the TRANSLATION, awww man and i was hecka looking forward to it. but i guess, AS LONG AS ITS GNNA come out its coool. buuh whaaat was the marie claire thing about?

Marie Claire is the magazine featuring Big Bang in the fedoras xD

This picture

Marie Claire Photoshoot Scan

Remember that "country bum" photoshoot?

well it turned out anything but country bum

http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/42316/200...34084843_rs.jpg

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Fun Question/Survey:

Who in Big Bang will you pick as...

Your Boyfriend: TAEYANG!

Your Best Friend: TAEYANG!

Your Brother: g-dragon

Your One Night Stand: TOP

Your very unserious, lasting a coupld weeks at the most only play boyfriend: daesung

Your husband: TAEYANG

Your Papa (?): TAEYANG but not papa like hes my father..but like hes my DADDY if u catch my drift lol haha

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): MY LOVER, BABY FATHER, LONG LIFE PARTNER: TAEYANG TAEYANG TAEYANG

Guest in0centvtgrl

our Boyfriend: G-Dragon

Your Best Friend: Seung-Ri

Your Brother: Seung-Ri

Your One Night Stand: Mr. TOP

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: TOP

Your husband: G-Dragon

Your Papa (?): G-Dragon

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): My Everything G-Dragon

this is cool.

Your Boyfriend: G-Dragon

Your Best Friend: TOP

Your Brother: Taeyang

Your One Night Stand: G-Dragon

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: NONE

Your husband: G-Dragon

Your Papa (?): G-Dragon

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): MY LIFE: G-Dragon

Guest loooser

^ in the feb 16th fancam of LAST FARWELL, youngbae says "T.O.P" and then TOP says youngbae. so cutee. but then during the rest of the performance when TOP's not rapping he keeps shouting YOUNGBAE into the mic. at least i THINK thats what he's saying.....

i wonder does pooor seungri feel left out cuz in the mnet rehearsal it was between him&yb. yb: SEUNGRI. sr: YOUNGBAE. hahahha still cute still cute.

Guest trangtwo

http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/44871/200...95942981_rs.jpg

Yo baby! Can you try to cover your mouth when you yawn baby?!...lol XD

Looove the NII pics. Seriously, our boys are so pro at modeling now. I was looking at their old photoshoot pics from 2006-early 2007, and I was just like WOW. Their photos used to be really cute, but now it’s like “HOMAHGOD SO HOT!! $#&%@#” And I was watching a DVD I burned of their old MV’s and performances, and I really can’t believe that was around a year ago. They’ve grown up sooo much. Mangnae looked so young! Yeah I know guys grow up quickly and all, but…their change to me, is like…so dramatic. (Maybe because I thought they looked like 12 year olds in the We Belong Together MV? XD lol).

Those pics of GD for his sis’ online shop…ok, he seriously needs to STOP wearing skinny jeans. He’s too tiny for that! Lol. I mean, look at his lil thighs…eh never mind, he’s a fly trendsetter…so he can rock anything and still look cool.

http://i31.tinypic.com/bg92mx.gif

Stop it. Just stop it. >:o

Ahh and I still need to watch Star King -__-

anyone know where to buy tie like Teayang in this video

it was the perf of the real concert: she can't get enough

i have a tie and i tried to make it look like his but i couldnt, i mean his tie mus be extra long or something, in order to tied it like that

anyone know how to do it or where to buy tie like his

thanks

Guest ewmoocow

Those fan cams made me smile. I forgot how random they were on stage. LOL, they kept yelling each other's names when the others were singing. I'm starting to like How Gee only because the beat is quite catchy. SeungRi is always so cute. >w<''

I can't wait until their concert in Japan! I've saved enough money for the plane ticket to go there and back, plus my friend has a ticket for me to go with her to their concert since she lives in Japan and all. I can't wait! But my parents still doesn't like Big Bang that much. -.-''

The NII CF was awesome! Ah, TOP and his winking. I like his shades and glasses! That girl has some huge eyes, though. They're sorta cheepy in a way because they remind me of doll's eyes. O.O''

I guess, I should go watch Star King, since all the gifs look so awesome. I wonder if Tam would come back and share some of her wonderful gif making skills with us like she always do. [:

thanks to HTKJY and leslie lei for the pic...

jiyong is the most unique person/hiphop guy that i ever see.....

im never saw hiphop guy wears skinn jeans.....look like 80's and 90's rockers...

and his hair!! im never that hair style before(except rainie yang's hair), but its fits him very much...

unique.....but his face really cute...my friends and cousin even said that he look like kindergarden kids...OMO... i dont know rather it's a good comment or bad comment, but he is really cute...

Guest the7REAL.

Those pics of GD for his sis’ online shop…ok, he seriously needs to STOP wearing skinny jeans. He’s too tiny for that! Lol. I mean, look at his lil thighs…eh never mind, he’s a fly trendsetter…so he can rock anything and still look cool.

^LOL. Yeah, I don't love everything GD wears, but I do admire the way he carries his self when he wears even the strangest things. *O* Like I've said before, GD can rock anything he wears as if it's the hottest mini cooper in the world. HAHA. <3 But yeah, then again there are a lot of think looks really interesting~ Our GD is from the future I tell you..lol. Random but in those new online shop pics, I forgot how big of a forehead GD has..hahaha. That's why I like his bangs...cause' it covers his forehead. =X But then again, I loved his hair in the 'Dirty Cash' mv/era. O_o...I'm weird. And definitely most agree with how Seungri has grown up..especially when comparing to Docu days..he looked so..little...haha..but yeah watching Star King now..geee, such a handsome guy, aye? =P

Oh yeah, wanted to comment on that Baby yawning pic too. like wth..hahah. he definitely did need to cover his mouth when he yawns like THAT! hahah

ewmoocow: Wow, how lucky! Hope you get to go to Japan and then bring us some insiderrrr details on how it all went! =D

Guest helennn

thaanks Helen for thaaat arody, int he DRMAMA. haha that was so cute! and it doeees remind you of greys anatomy since their doctors?

np(:

and yeah, it kinda does :o

even though i havn't seen it, what their wearing makes me think of it xD

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/kashaizad/BB2437.jpg

LOOK AT HIS SEXY ORANGE MANPURSE(:

hehe, hes so cute. :X <3

dang. the survey...

so many people answered xD

takes up like six thousand pages D:

Guest musicismylifey

Does anyone have the Christmas Big Bang Backgrounds?

I lost them...[deleted] on accident... :sweatingbullets:

The one where they are holding presents//flowers?

Please and Thank You!! :blush:

too cute for WORDS!!!!

2002974715057201240_rs.jpg

TAEYANG BABY!!!! gawd it's soooo HOT in here!!

2002924494500282649_rs.jpg

2002944372665340334_rs.jpg

2002998212525931578_rs.jpg

2002903462302413808_rs.jpg

c: bbvipz

MUSICISMYLIFE....:: I DON'T KNOW IF THESE ARE THE PICS YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND.....just click on the thumbnails, they're HQ..

bbphotosetcalendar0001ul5.th.jpg

bbphotosetcalendar0002um4.th.jpg

bbphotosetcalendar0003lx5.th.jpg

bbphotosetcalendar0004yd6.th.jpg

bbphotosetcalendarqg2.th.jpg

credit: as tagged + BBPH

OR....maybe these pics...just take your pick hehe..these are only SCANS..just click on the thumbnails

credit:: as tagged + BBPH

2005529045554039746_th.jpg

2005580152068117859_th.jpg

2005516152593560247_th.jpg

2005562558708221327_th.jpg

2005555735857875288_th.jpg

Guest musicismylifey

too cute for WORDS!!!!

MUSICISMYLIFE....:: I DON'T KNOW IF THESE ARE THE PICS YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND.....just click on the thumbnails, they're HQ..

credit: as tagged + BBPH

These are great, :D

but I was talking abou the one where they're holding presents?

and the background that goes with that?

:D

Archived