Rurouni Kenshin

Guest Aino2000

i was introudced to the OVA first. which i loved! i always love it when he turns into Hitokiri Battousai. x]

then came the anime which i finished in 9th grade. i loved it! =] oroo~ he was funny. haha i like when they introduced new characters like Soujiro. and when Saito came back! =] and his fight with Aoshi Shinomori was awesome. haha it had a couple of good fights. and i like his Shisho! ^^ he's funny~

and the last 2 OVA's which completes the story was really deep and sad. i liked it a lot. its a great anime. =]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madeinktown

this is one of those series where you can't go wrong by watching it. that's the good thing about older animes like this. the newer ones can't compare as much to a classic like this. a lot of new series try to win over their audience through fan service but storylines always top fan service.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest _erigoo

RuroKen.. The best anime EVER.

If you stopped watching Kenshin because of the dubbed episodes.. Kenshin dubbed isn't really that bad. As a matter of fact, out of all the animes I've seen, Kenshin has the best dubbed version. Kenshin dubbed is, imo, actually as good as the Japanese. Tae just needs to lose her Texas accent and Misao needs to lose that annoying tone in her voice.

Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu! Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki! ORORORORORORO!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ♥„~“Cleopatra“~„♥

Does anyone know da site for Kenshin's dubbed version anime... i really wanna see em in english.... :blush:

Guest dK AxL

It's a shame they killed off the Kenshin series before they got to the part when he has to face his brother in law and his ugly past with his wife comes to haunt him.

MANGA FTW!

Guest badbadz

omg.. i love this anime!! this is the first anime i got hooked on! now i'm off to find the manga and the downloadable files!

whee~ i love kenshin!!! <33

Guest MeiNing

Awww. I remember I used to be SO obsessed with this series. ^^;; It's so old now... is it losing popularity? I don't think they air the series anymore in America, and I think they just finished translating the entire series awhile ago. =O I liked the manga alot better than the anime though. The fillers got a little annoying in the end. Did anybody notice what a big difference Watsuki's art style there was from the beginning to the end? Kenshin's hair was so poofy in the beginning, then all sleek and hot in the end, haha. :)

Almost the perfect anime, but oh god how Kaoru ruined the whole cartoon

I don't even think she was necessary, the story could have done without her :angry:

Other than that, Sanosuke, Kenshin, everyone else was just :w00t: , Loved it other than Kaoru

gosh I hated her character <_<

^considering kaoru was the most important person to kenshin, i wouldn't say she's unecessary.

IMO her character was just annoying and the story could have done without her.

Gosh I hated her so much, I didnt even bother with Samurai X.

I really can't stand when they put annoying girls in anime, like Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing

and Rain from G Gundam.

Guest Melyxcious

i've watched all of the episodes in the series, & the OAVs, & read almost half of the manga x.x;

Buying the whole series would be mmmm... I guess if you're a REALLYYYY big fan of RK, then you should buy it if you wanted to. I'm a fan of RK and I'll never ever stop loving the series [aoshi's just so effing hott, i love watching him x3].

I think the best arc, out of the whole 3, is the 2nd one. the Kyoto Arc. It had a lot of action, it had humor, and I LOVE listening to Starless.. such a beautiful song x3 so fun to play on the piano mwaha~~ and Departure..

but anywayy...

the first and second arcs were my faves but the third one is just so full of fillers i was like... =0=;;;... there were funny episodes but still... and the last episode bored me so freaken much.. gahhhh....

:X

• 2 weeks later...

i watched the entire series and the ova and the movie...RRK is what got me hooked to anime. Its my first fave. ITs funny, tons of action and plain fun. I dont get bored with it. But the OVA was too serious for me though. The OST is simply amazing. Fun and hip! I watched this about 4 years ago..i would love to see it again :blush:

Guest me_n_minwoo

well there's one thing i can say, no one can kill battousai, only himself LOLZ

^LOL

i really want to see the first and second seasons~

i started watching third season..i know backwards? LOL

i watched hte OVAs too! really really KOOL!

Guest strawberryxmeimei

i've forgotten..in the anime, are there episodes kinda reminiscing the girl from the OAV or OVA (forgot her name) or was that the manga??

Archived