Rurouni Kenshin

Guest Aino2000

Guest animagelet

this kind of revives the thread i guesss. i love kenshin!!! <333 it's one of those anime/manga that i would definitely reread and rewatch. =] the characters are awesome. and there are so many deep and touching aspects about everyone. and all the characters only get strongerr <3

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hungrydragon

i miss this seriiiess, i wish theres morree!! haha its oveer ;[

<333 love it

story plus great characters = awesome all time favorite :]

KenshiinnnXxxxxKaoorruuu!!

Guest strawberrylove

RUROUNIII KENSHIIN~ the best anime ever ^^"

so worth to get your hands on it. so you can rewatch it :D

ive got the series and 3 of the movies. trust, betrayal and the last one where he dies T_________T"

i think theres another movie though? is there D:

^ Yeah there is a random movie inserted between the whole series.

Just goes as Samurai X/ Rurouni Kenshin the motion picture.

I love this series.

I think this is my most favorite one out of all the anime I watch.

I was in denial when I saw the last OVA. xD I didn't want to believe it. But what can you do. ]:

Guest strawberrylove

^ FURREAL?

but wait. i think ive got/watched it? O__O

theres the kenshin group, and these two ppl... i think the girls name is Toki..

gosh i cant rember --'

• 6 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I haven't watched a lot of the anime, but I have read the whole manga.

Personally, I think the manga is much better than the anime. It's like the Naruto manga and the Naruto anime comparison.. I've only seen the anime up to the middle I think, or somewhere near there if not.

I probably might watch the whole thing next summer if I have time. d:

Guest tenken

i know it's been said before but RK is a masterpiece manga. Nothing in the historical/samurai genre can replace it!

At first I wasn't in to it because in the Tokyo arc there were too many little stories to introduce the characters and there weren't really a bigger purpose to them. Pass.

Wasn't until the first ep of the Kyoto arc when Kenshin was dreaming about the Shinsengumi and there were the scene with Saito and Okita at the Ikeda. Both of them were so badass and Okita looked so cute and I was hooked. I thought he was a girl at first but what does it matter, if he were a girl, he'd beat Kaoru to a tee. And then came Soujiro and that got me no longer hooked, but obsessed with him/the show. My soompi ID is a reflection of this lol. I registered when the show was on but didn't really post until now :)

I currently owed the whole manga and all the eps with Soujiro & Okita in it. And some more fr Kyoto arc.

Few weeks ago my RK craving came back and I checked out the first OVA fr the library. man it was BLOODY. But the music was so GOOD. Kenshin looked less girly which was a plus. Tomoe was ok. She looked way better in the manga. I think she's the prettiest female char in the show. Oh and Okita showed up too and that made me happy XD.

But yeah I think RK should be considered a classic. I mean it's been +10 yrs and ppl are still discussing/writing fanfics about it. On fanfiction.net there are like over 10000 fics and even though a lot are crap, there are really good ones being written.

Guest am747

Oh man, this anime was amazing. Especially the first two seasons, until the end of the Shishio arc. The third season was sort of meh, since it didn't really follow the manga, and the ending was really unfulfilling. I loved all the music from the series, it's what got me hooked on Japanese music (Heart of Sword=best OP ever!!!). I don't think I've enjoyed any anime more than this one.

Guest xXRawrwentRandomXx

the series for this was f.ricken amazing! XD

even my dad loved watching it too! XD

ohhh, do you guys know that theres another version of rurouni kenshin, but then it's about yahiko's point of view. XD [he's older in this one.]

it's really good, check it out. :]]]

Archived