Rurouni Kenshin

Guest Aino2000

Guest precious4e

I love this anime....until the end of the Kyoto Arc. After that it all goes down the drain.

But OVA with his past with Tomoe was good (I always liked Tomoe's character). I wish they animated the full revenge arc instead of having pointless fillers and that one OVA which didn't really give much insight on why Enishi was fighting with Kenshin. The revenge arc was the best! I even bought those specific volumes in Japanese (this was before the manga was licensed in the US).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kennesu

I got interested in it in high school. I just randomly picked up a dvd of it at best buy and then...I collected the whole series on dvd... even the shimabara arc. ><'

• 3 weeks later...
Guest i love pie

rurouni kenshin has probably got to be my favorite anime. i remember i watched the 1st ova in 7th grade and i thought it was friggin awesome especially becuase kenshin just looked so freaken badass. haha and the storyline was absolutely flawless, and i just recently finished it. I was so effin pissed off when i found out they never animated the revenge arc! It sucks to have watched a great anime from the beginning to the middle and then all of a sudden there are fillers with no end. The 95th episode was horrible, the characters looked so strange and it seemed like they didnt even put an effort in animating it. I later read the translations online but i'm planning on buying the ova's soon.

damn...i just wished they animated the revenge arc. T_T

Guest aznfishyfart

The guy with two katana. Aoshi Shinomori. :blush:

two kodachi ;)

also if u like the anime series u guys should definately read the manga

i have all 26? i think its 26....24/26 of the series in english

and i liked it better than the anime (more fighting lol)

its basically the same as the series until shishio then after that its about the revenge of tomoe's brother which is awsome

Guest liljewelz

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ANIME! Perhaps even my favorite. The movie (OVA? Not quite sure what that means...?) when it explains about RK with his first wife was SO sad! It broke my heart! But I love him. I haven't watched it in such a long time though.

Guest roentgen

i LOVED this anime... but after the Shishio arc, i became disappointed.

i didn't even wanna watch until the end because the disc art showed Kenshin and Kaoru getting together and having a kid (forgot his name). aaaaargh Kaoru annoyed me to no end! she was so... WHINY. i agree wtih previous posters. the anime would have been much better had it omitted her character.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FuryPig

Rurouni Kenshin is my favorite so far. I love all of the main leads, even the "foxy lady."

Besides, does anyone know where to dl the whole OST?

i LOVED this anime... but after the Shishio arc, i became disappointed.

i didn't even wanna watch until the end because the disc art showed Kenshin and Kaoru getting together and having a kid (forgot his name). aaaaargh Kaoru annoyed me to no end! she was so... WHINY. i agree wtih previous posters. the anime would have been much better had it omitted her character.

Thank u!

I saw no point in having her in the anime, I guess they just needed to add a bimbo like in all the other animes.

I swear she was so stupid, why did she fall for him, and cry when he had to leave when she already knew his reputation??

and remember that episode when she was feaning to see him, when she crossed paths with that little girl who grew up with Aoshi, she whined and cried to see him and when she did, he just walked past her like she didnt even exist.

I tend to always spoil things for myself lol, so I wanted to find out what happened in samurai X, good thing I didnt waste my money on it.

But anyways, I loved Kenshin's character, I also liked Sanosuke, especially in the episode when he had to crush that rock.

Guest _erigoo

RuroKen. THE. BEST. ANIME. SERIES. EVER.

:]]

It's definitely worth buying the DVD. I mean, come onnnn guys, the fillers weren't too bad *cough*notasbadasNaruto*cough*.

Guest LovexPoison

I saw all the OVA's, all the episodes for the series, and the movie. I loved all of it.

Is there anymore other than that to see? I kind of miss watching it... I got no sleep during spring break watching all of this. Twas fantastic.

Guest aznfishyfart

I saw all the OVA's, all the episodes for the series, and the movie. I loved all of it.

Is there anymore other than that to see? I kind of miss watching it... I got no sleep during spring break watching all of this. Twas fantastic.

u should read the manga....its better than the series ^ ^

it actually follows one of the ova's better

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Roninace

haha can't believe this topic is barely fulled up. Kenshin is 1 of the best anime series ever!~ its my fav =P The anime series was made up of 95 TV eps, 6 OVAs n 1 movie. Just reminding those that have got it wrong or wanna watch it ^^" They say the strongest char in the whole show is Hiko Seijuro, Kenshin's sensi (The 13th master of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu). He is also the char which acts the coolest haha. Waiting 4 the most perfect moments 2 appear like the hero =P But my fav char is still kenshin with a kind n caring heart along with his strength 2 defeat his opponents with all his will. Haha. N yeah the series kinda got a bit wierd after the tokyo section of the series. However it was still worth watching =P

Guest ShadyblueSK
Hey in the current events thread....

there was a man with a samurai sword that helped out two police men!

could that be our kenshin?! lol

j/k

Ooohhh! Cool News... What Did The Samurai Guy Do?

Ooohhh! Cool News... What Did The Samurai Guy Do?

There were two police men, and they were outnumbered by many gang members....

then out of no where the man with the samurai sword came out and managed to

get one of the gang member on the arm.

before the police men could thank him...

he was already gone....

here's the link

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=108808

Archived