[Drama 2014] Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team 꽃할배 수사대

booha

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mdolphins

@booha thanks for your post, I hope the younger versions, and when I say that I really mean Jin Hyuk lol, get a lot of screen time in the episode they are in. I also hope throughout the series we get flashbacks, lots of them. Thanks!!!!

Wonder bra lol...that's right OCM can't forget about that or else Jin Hee is going to be ticked off.

@Ihjj What he's doing with his hands? I'll second this *he's just warming up his hand for a punch!!* So cool here I go for *badass knockout* attitude!! 

@booha THANKS for
those *HOT* gif !

Yeah hope he get lots of scenes before he gets really old. They need to show some scene with his lady love too caused she will be pining for him after he just disappear from her life but who is this weird *halbae* who is always sticking around instead?    Hilarious just thinking of those scenarios! 
:))   Oh Wonder Bra I think you'll have better luck @ ER! ;)  Hmmm I think his character is supposed to be a bit *perverted* with the teaser teasing, who knows we might get lots of those too?

Guest mdolphins

@Yeekrfan2 said: Yeah hope he get lots of scenes before he gets really old. They need to show some scene with his lady love too caused she will be pining for him after he just disappear from her life but who is this weird *halbae* who is always sticking around instead?    Hilarious just thinking of those scenarios!  :))   Oh Wonder Bra I think you'll have better luck @ ER! ;)  Hmmm I think his character is supposed to be a bit *perverted* with the teaser teasing, who knows we might get lots of those too?

Well the story..it just kinda like the Japanese Detective Conan or Case Closed but in reverse. Instead of getting younger they will get older like really old, I believe this is more hilarious with plenty of hijinks! Bring it on!  =))

Guest mdolphins

Yeekrfan2 said: Well the story..it just kinda like the Japanese Detective Conan or Case Closed but in reverse. Instead of getting younger they will get older like really old, I believe this is more hilarious with plenty of hijinks! Bring it on!  =))

I’m glad to see everybody liked gifs.  It was rather strange to see CJH like that at first.  But now I’m curious and want to see more of him.   If he picked this drama even as cameo, he somehow thought it was good.  Now when I saw Lee soon Jae (Joon Hyeok) I couldn’t help thinking about CJH too.  These two might create a strange chemistry.   Finally we are going to see some fight scenes with CJH.  Hopefully it will not be his double stunt man.

Lurking mode off.  *Waves hi to all the familiar faces!* :)
I have a question - how will I get to watch this on Friday when it airs?  Is anyone intending to watch it via live streaming?  It'll be fun to comment on the show together as it airs. The sub teams will pick this show up right?  (Otherwise, I'm screwed.)

Guest mdolphins

celes80 said: Lurking mode off.  *Waves hi to all the familiar faces!* :)
I have a question - how will I get to watch this on Friday when it airs?  Is anyone intending to watch it via live streaming?  It'll be fun to comment on the show together as it airs. The sub teams will pick this show up right?  (Otherwise, I'm screwed.)

Guest runningturtle

I'm back after a long hiatus. In preparation for this show I watched Grandpa's Over Flowers. To be honest there is no correlation with the variety show and the plot of this show except for Lee Soon Jae haraboji. He surprised me with the amount of energy he has backpacking through France and Spain. Now I feel like I am ready to watch this show. 
There has been many confusions over the plot and the date of release. I hope this isn't a reflection of the production of the show. I want this drama to be daebak.

Guest runningturtle

After reading booha's post of the character descriptions on the previous page, I was left wondering why goldfish have an aging effect on the characters. Usually supernatural things happen after wishing on a star or something cliche, but goldfish? So, I went searching about the internet and found that goldfishes are a relative to the koi which in the water is thought to transform into dragons (from unreliable source)...is that what is happening to the grandpas? Does someone want to shed some light on how goldfishes are magically turning people old? I think I am over thinking this, and most likely it is just "The Case of the Missing Goldfish". While they are solving the case, their younger selves go missing too. "Goldfish gone with the Ages".
@booha Thank you for the post, but my cute Jang Gwang harabojji's character description is missing :(
@Ihjj Haha. I popped my head into my shell to hibernate for awhile. But, I am back now.

Guest mdolphins

@runningturtle said: After reading booha's post of the character descriptions on the previous page, I was left wondering why goldfish have an aging effect on the characters. Usually supernatural things happen after wishing on a star or something cliche, but goldfish? So, I went searching about the internet and found that goldfishes are a relative to the koi which in the water is thought to transform into dragons (from unreliable source)...is that what is happening to the grandpas? Does someone want to shed some light on how goldfishes are magically turning people old? I think I am over thinking this, and most likely it is just "The Case of the Missing Goldfish". While they are solving the case, their younger selves go missing too. "Goldfish gone with the Ages".
@Ihjj Haha. I popped my head into my shell to hibernate for awhile. But, I am back now.

Archived