[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

samzz said:

@purplebass, I'm sure she will buy one for Wookie, with IM title, she bought him a shoe at Hong Kong before right.

and regarding Italian Restaurant, we hv to wait full translation, but one thing we know he can cook carbonara in Happy Together last year.

and talking about my desperate delulu theory-correct me if I'm wrong.-

I think somebody has posted instag info, she saw Wookie at Honolulu airport on Wed-she said Wookie on his way back to Korea. Previously we read Wookie will stay over there until Thursday (I assume Hawaiin time). Then on Thursday, we read another fan acc, he was at the airport again, also on the way to Korea. So here, people saw him twice during alternate day at Honolulu airport-so my delulu theory, the Wed ecounter is after returning from LA, fans thought he went back. The Thursday encounter is the correct day for his departure to Korea.

I hope my delulu is a reality.

Do u mean the pic of Wookie wearing white t-shirt, holdings passport holder with his phone in hand waiting in a queue to pass the immigration? The caption saying he was on the way to SK.

Baidu Chinese fans found out it was indeed the same pic that Wookie left for Seoul to kobe trip. The insg fan made a joke, just capture some part of the original pic. And the insg pic was deleted. So... I think no one took pic of him leaving Hawaii or back to SK so far.

Guest kdramafanusa

ah? i thought @kdramafanusa is only telling us where that restaurant is.

Yes, the name and location of the restaurant (for DaHae's picture).I post from a mobile device so the formatting sometimes gets messed up - carriage returns don't show up. 'The part about him planning to go travel after hotel king finishes' was meant for another paragraph. (Not related to the picture anymore)  

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass i noticed her Black Sabbath t-shirt on that pic since yesterday but didn't care to post it since i dont think it has to do with anything. but wow im amazed by your analysis ^:)^ I only learned about Black Sabbath because of my addiction to RobSten years ago :D they love this heavy metal band including Led Zeppelin. I even listened to some of their songs but I cant... maybe i need to be high on something in order to appreciate it :))

purplebass said: lol This deserves a post... Da Hae's t-shirt on the picture below is a tee with Black Sabbath (like I said, English heavy metal band)... somebody said she has "Bella" - Jae Wan's/Wookie Gundam toy he gives to AMN on Hotel King. Well, the UK group I mentioned made a song called "Iron Man" in 1970. Isn't too weird that Da Hae is wearing a shirt of someone who made a song like the title of Wookie's new drama? Is this subtle support? XD Also, on the movie by Marvel IM, Robert Downey Junior also wore a BS tshirt with Iron Man on it... hehe... As you can see, the font of the text of this shirt is the same of the shirt Da Hae is wearing... hhh-012.jpg

I believe if Dahae says she is in LA, then she should be.That's even better for her as her bf would be very busy and do not have time for her. She also wont have to get questioned about any rumors or gossips.
But I am trying to recall the events.
I remember during a interview at hongkong cherry mentioned that she wants to go Holiday in America after finishing HK
then in a Section Interview after HK filming ended, She mentioned that she will stay in SK and go holiday in PyungChang during autumn (oct/Nov) and this was what she said:

Interviewer asked:
I: Are you going on vacation now that drama's done? 
DH: I'm planning to come back in the Fall. 
I: To Pyungchang? WHY? Actresses usually go away to Europe or South East Asia, but you want to go to Pyungchang?
DH: Well since we were shooting, I couldn't really enjoy the place as much. So I wonder how it would be if I go for vacation.
I: It'll be the same, still cold. (LOLOLOL I love this interviewer)

So she wanted to be in SK.But now, she head to LA. well, partly for work, partly also for vacation??
Why the change of plan??Maybe because Wookie's plan change. 
I read this article:http://www.wj001.com/news/ent/2014-09-02/304300.html
particularly this part:李东旭针对《酒店之王》也表示:"连续收到了《酒店之王》等几部电视剧的出演提议,我觉得需要在其中选一个出演。《钢铁人》剧本是经纪公司代表给我的,还跟我说'对不起,我知道做出了不该做的事情'。但是,看剧本之后我也想出演了。身上长出刀可以爬墙,这些我什么时候能出演呢?这些一看就很搞笑,但感觉我什么时候还能再演这些呢。我觉得不是给人感觉'那是什么?',而是说服人感到 '也有可能会成为那个样子吧',这也应该很有趣。"
translated:LDW explained during HK period that when he received the a few other proposal and also HK. He felt that he would need to decide to take on one proposal. But for IM's script, it was his company/agent that passed that to him and told him "sorry. I knew I did something wrong". However he looked thru the script and took the role. With knives coming out of the body and climbing walls, it's not always common. 
Well, wookie had this role and it was rather sudden and unexpected. 
So i guess their plans might have change??  :-?

Nonetheless, I still believe that Dong Hae is REAL!!! :x

omg I cant stand it anymore ...

Dahae unnie.....this girl is having the best time of her life playing hide and seek with us.. :(( :((

if it's true that shes still in LA, then it's confimed they met in Hawaii..coz I think someone said before(before wookies cartier photoshoot in hawaii) that she was already leaving for SK..but then she never arrived in SK..where did she go then?she went there(hawaii) ahead of time and waited for Mr. affraid-of-chickens-man.. :D:D or..whatever..delulu mode again and again..

Guest ariadne82

Are Cherry's plans changed though? She said in the fall, so still time to return to SK for Oct/Nov.

Love her new pics and love that they update their accounts close to the same time! News so close together DongHae? ;)

silvercat98 said: I believe if Dahae says she is in LA, then she should be.That's even better for her as her bf would be very busy and do not have time for her. She also wont have to get questioned about any rumors or gossips.
I remember during a interview at hongkong cherry mentioned that she wants to go Holiday in America after finishing HK
then in a Section Interview after HK filming ended, She mentioned that she will stay in SK and go holiday in PyungChang during autumn (oct/Nov) and this was what she said:

Interviewer asked:
I: To Pyungchang? WHY? Actresses usually go away to Europe or South East Asia, but you want to go to Pyungchang?
DH: Well since we were shooting, I couldn't really enjoy the place as much. So I wonder how it would be if I go for vacation.

So she wanted to be in SK.But now, she head to LA. well, partly for work, partly also for vacation??
particularly this part:李东旭针对《酒店之王》也表示:"连续收到了《酒店之王》等几部电视剧的出演提议,我觉得需要在其中选一个出演。《钢铁人》剧本是经纪公司代表给我的,还跟我说'对不起,我知道做出了不该做的事情'。但是,看剧本之后我也想出演了。身上长出刀可以爬墙,这些我什么时候能出演呢?这些一看就很搞笑,但感觉我什么时候还能再演这些呢。我觉得不是给人感觉'那是什么?',而是说服人感到 '也有可能会成为那个样子吧',这也应该很有趣。"
translated:LDW explained during HK period that when he received the a few other proposal and also HK. He felt that he would need to decide to take on one proposal. But for IM's script, it was his company/agent that passed that to him and told him "sorry. I knew I did something wrong". However he looked thru the script and took the role. With knives coming out of the body and climbing walls, it's not always common. 

samzz said: silvercat98 said: I believe if Dahae says she is in LA, then she should be.That's even better for her as her bf would be very busy and do not have time for her. She also wont have to get questioned about any rumors or gossips.

Interviewer asked:

maybe on-line/internet, for sure they are no1, but rating is determined by ahjumma, and makjang, still high chances to go higher.

No I think that korean drama popularity would depend on the script and how well actors executes their characters. Although, there are some actors and actresses choose their role and act quite well making you think that they have a large fans base (Moon Chae Won , since 2008, all her dramas were quite successful). Being idols or not doesnt really help, I remember Yoona (snsd) drama love rain only got 6% while snsd yuri drama fashion king (Shin Se Kyung is lead) got 6-8%. Also the drama with Sooyoung doesn't really have any idol except her. The male lead is in his 40s a huge age gap. I am not sure if he is respected actor in Korea or not but male actors determine the rating a lot since audiences are mostly ajumma.

So in conclusion, there are still hope that IM can be successful. People just worry because all drama with Shin Se Kyung are not that successful recently and the male character usually experience hardships (some died). Although she is pretty, her role and acting is not good (just the same type of character everytime: pretty, kind but born poor and overcome hardships and found a prince , which is boring type of character for the audience).

Let's hope the best for IM .

there I just had to make a collage of those photos..my jaw dropped with your historical analysis @purplebass‌..my not-so-fashion-oriented-self was just asking me why is Dahae wearing my highlschool uniform skirt...haha...and I agree with you @samzz‌, wearing that tee is actually one of her ways on showing how much of a supportive gf she is..ayyiee!..a5497d46c20eb8eeb6494a9af7764bc9_zps6ead
This two must be playing a picture puzzle game..did they acquire the idea from Mone's dad in HK? I think wookie also has the same or similar shirt..hmmm..it's included in many of their couple items.. Just wait and see..he'll wear it sooooon:) :D

I am happy that he took the role in Iron Man.. the payment cheque is fat and he's in his great shape so he just want to row his boat 3 islands at a time..

1. Versatille chalenging role..

2. Good sum of money to save for his future

3. Inkigayo.. more and more famous!! why not while he's as hot as potato from the oven..

After 3 months.. he can vacay around the world before hitting a new project. In Korea.. 'get it while you can' in Show biz is a rare thing... it's an opportunity which doesn't come to many actors.. Wookie is lucky..

From what I think, when Da Hae did that SectionTV interview and said she wanted to go to Pyeonchang during Fall, it doesn't mean that the plans are completely changed. By then Wookie probably didn't have the IM script yet/hadn't accepted the role yet and DH had already mentioned she would go to the US in June before HK ended... so Da Hae was true to her plans. Of course, since her boyfie took another role, if they planned to go somewhere in Pyeonchang (lol it's all mountains and woods, perfect place to hide - I bet they found a place like Edward and Bella's house XD) the plans have been pushed to when he's gonna be free again. I've read IM possibly ends at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec, since it's high season for that place because they likely have snow (Alpensia for eg, had snow and ski slopes), they might not want to be caught. But ofc, this doesn't mean anything, in winter it's easier to hide because of the hats, big coats and so on. XD So my delulu tells me that when Wookie is done with his work, they may enjoy a long vacation together before it's very likely it will be Da Hae who will have to be busy again. Like I said a few days ago, in my opinion Da Hae either hasn't received another offer yet, or they have planned it so that they are both working but not both working on a drama = less time to be together, at the same time.

@turquoiseblue ah, yeah... Robsten used to be obsessed with English rock. XD BS music is psychedelic music... I'm not a big fan but I like their lyrics.

BTW... Wookie is wearing bracelets that link him to Da Hae... and Da Hae is going to the place Wookie wants to visit and wearing a shirt that links her to him aka the future korean Iron Man. If they are not together from these clear couple reference objects, then what are they? lol. I've never been more sure about a couple dating like I am with DongHae. And I thought about what @samzz said, that usually when a couple has to come out, their agencies and them too, try to cooperate to hide it and orchestrate the revelation in a way that's going to be all over the news. I've said it other times too, imo FNC and KK are doing this strategy and who updates DH and Wookie's weibo and fb pages when they are unable to is doing the same (I suppose they have assistants that may promote their projects and update their pages for them, but saying they are relaying a message from their celebrity). There's MANY coincidences. Wookie and Da Hae's news almost come out at the same time, they RT each other on weibo, they wear items that are clearly linked to each other... man, we only need a real announcement from Dispatch and we can party hard. lol. Because this time, being them grown up people, it's forever. When they were young actors and at the beginning of their careers, being careful and don't create scandals were the keywords not to ruin their job life. But now that they are affirmed, almost ten years have passed, they've tried with other people and it didn't work, they realized that fate gave them a second chance to be together because that's their destiny... and they are not going to turn their faces to destiny again... next step is marriage and create a family ;)

Guest ElitistaM

@purplebass thank you, you made my day with that Black Sabbath shirt. And Da Hae with that red skirt and gold sandals --- the colors of Iron Man movie starred by Robert Downey Jr. ;) You're right DongHae are geniuses in showing their LOVE for each other ;)
Da Hae is so sweet for (secretly) showing that kind of love and support to Dong Wook (feelin' in seventh heaven) ;) We might not know, they were together when they took the picture, haha! ;) because "no hands up in the air" and she was wearing her "self-made Iron Man ensemble" ;)
:x :x :x

I told this very time in private or here, but damn girls, I love you hahahahah We spend like 24 h with a constant delulu and really, we also spend 24 h supporting them!! Thank you for make better all my days, here in soompi, on my phone, on twitter.. hahah i dont know anywhere. We are a big fandom, and a connected fandom among us! Maybe because tomorrow there is another ''SuperMoon'' I'm very emotional but... ahh THANK YOU! 
large.gif
*group hug*

Guest PatriciaL

purplebass said: My guess is... Da Hae posted the LA pics of her in front of that restaurant that Wookie also mentioned, so that he would also see the pic since she put it on weibo. While Da Hae has twitter, he doesn't, but he does have weibo. I guess that even though I am sure they send each other pictures through stuff like kakaotalk (lol), he may not be able to give full attention to SNS since he's working. If Wookie really said he wants to go there at the IM pc (haven't watched the vid to confirm but dramafever youtube has the subbed version of it), I wonder if she posted it as to send a sort of signal to him but she's not aware that he mentioned it in the press conference -sort of signal between the two of them - or she's aware he wants to go there and she's showing herself in front of that place in a way to say "Yo, boyfie. I am here where you wanted to go. Next time we'll go together, ok?". Perhaps she watched the video of his presscon and that's why she decided to take a pic? If you don't think Donghae is an item, you wouldn't dig further into this. But I repeat, if it's 100% sure Wookie mentioned this restaurant in regards of places he wants to go when he's done filming, then it's a clear hint. You know, it's like I go to London and my friends who can't go with me ask me to take a pic in front of the Big Ben for them. Wookie mentioned that place and DH took a pic in front of it to show him ;) but very very subtly. And like I said, she posted that picture on weibo, not twitter, because Wookie could have seen it over there rather than the other SNS since he only has that one.

Oh, and about Da Hae's shirt with "Bella" on it... It's a Black Sabbath (heavy metal UK group) shirt. They also made a song called "Iron Man" from 197082... XD lol I know because my dad is a fan. RDJ also has a tshirt of them in IM movie... coincidence??? hahaha