[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest kaman226

turquoiseblue said:

Go to @donghae_couple insta for the adlibs article translations.. im over the moon rite now.. ayieeeee the crews production are indeed donghae shipper.. Cr:@taoeunjung summary: the production team are witnesses on how these two lead stars interact with each other.. If they(ldw

@hiddenflea and @turquoiseblue : U guys are discussion wookie junior OMO OMO  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))   =))  I can't stop laughing after reading and seeing it LOL

i was just away for about an hour and whut the O__o!!! am i dreaming?? am i in the pervy world now?? am i in the right thread.??? THIS IS HEAVEN!!!!! my pervy sisters lets group hug!!!.. i thought i was the only one that noticed that and i even did a gif out of that but i thought if i pushed through with that idea all of you will think bad of me and i'd probably be in the real heavens by now... wahahahaha so should i post that gif now??? lol joke i still wanna live spare me!!! :)>-

wookie junior singing: i'm awake, alive. alert, Enthusiastic!!!♪♫ i'm awake, alive. alert, Enthusiastic!!!♪♫ i'm awake, alive. alert♪♫i'm awake, alive. alert♪♫i'm awake, alive. alert♪♫ ENTHUSIASTIC!

Guest bella2008

I love LDH in here...she really shake the stage and .... I just realized there was Alex here, he really dazzled with LDH performance espesially she played drum.LDW your so lucky oppa,,got a multi-talented woman.bless you both  :x

Guest xtin21bass

i dont want to think HK will gonna end soon! hahahah.. lets first cherish every moment of our OTP donghae/hoteliers! shippers!! hehe  ;;)20h7hud.jpg

Guest tinsky73

QpVziJj.jpg

Talking about wookie's impressive, ehrm, body parts...can I just point out that his entire left arm in this screen capture is like having a fiesta of some sorts?

His upper arm is pressed against da hae's right chest area, his forearm is resting on her legs, his hands & fingers are rubbing against her skin. And his elbow, it's probably nestled warmly against the apex of her thigh. Such a wonderful & comfortable place for his arm.to be in while watching a movie! ;;):D

tinsky73 said: Talking about wookie's impressive, ehrm, body parts...can I just point out that his entire left arm in this screen capture is like having a fiesta of some sorts? His upper arm is pressed against da hae's right chest area, his forearm is resting on her legs, his hands & fingers are rubbing against her skin. And his elbow, it's probably nestled warmly against the apex of her thigh. Such a wonderful & comfortable place for his arm.to be in while watching a movie! ;;):D

Guest tinsky73

tinsky73

said: Talking about wookie's impressive, ehrm, body parts...can I just point out that his entire left arm in this screen capture is like having a fiesta of some sorts? His upper arm is pressed against da hae's right chest area, his forearm is resting on her legs, his hands & fingers are rubbing against her skin. And his elbow, it's probably nestled warmly against the apex of her thigh. Such a wonderful & comfortable place for his arm.to be in while watching a movie! ;

;):D

Guest Rhere Aji

Whoahhhhhhhhh......oh my gosh i'm happy indeed, speechless  @-)

@leedonghae4lyf.....yeah, this is me now  :)) =D> ^:)^

Congratulations everybody, Love DongHae so much  :x =D> ^:)^